Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Not sure if this counts, but I no longer have access to this outfit: Outfit 27877. I'm not sure if all the apparel has been removed from the slots because the scried dragon was breed changed into ancient, or if it's not letting me access it because the apparel is still listed there.
Would love to have the model changed back to coatl if possible, especially since I don't remember what the outfit looked like.

Creus

Edit: Thank you!
Not sure if this counts, but I no longer have access to this outfit: Outfit 27877. I'm not sure if all the apparel has been removed from the slots because the scried dragon was breed changed into ancient, or if it's not letting me access it because the apparel is still listed there.
Would love to have the model changed back to coatl if possible, especially since I don't remember what the outfit looked like.

Creus

Edit: Thank you!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
Hi @Arkanjel

Unfortunately, this can happen when an outfit is tied to a dragon that is later breed changed to an ancient or given a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Since hatchlings and ancients aren't supported in the dressing room, that outfit breaks.

You can avoid this by using mannequins for saved outfits, or not using dragons that may be traded/sold.

Fortunately, I was able to fix this specific outfit by switching it to a mannequin Coatl, but that may not always be something that can be repaired.

http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/27877

If you have other outfits that are tied to traded/sold dragons, I would recommend updating them with mannequins.

Note: the outfit preview in your post should fix itself after a while, but you should be able to speed that along by editing your post.
Hi @Arkanjel

Unfortunately, this can happen when an outfit is tied to a dragon that is later breed changed to an ancient or given a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Since hatchlings and ancients aren't supported in the dressing room, that outfit breaks.

You can avoid this by using mannequins for saved outfits, or not using dragons that may be traded/sold.

Fortunately, I was able to fix this specific outfit by switching it to a mannequin Coatl, but that may not always be something that can be repaired.

http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/27877

If you have other outfits that are tied to traded/sold dragons, I would recommend updating them with mannequins.

Note: the outfit preview in your post should fix itself after a while, but you should be able to speed that along by editing your post.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I think I might have the same issue as above? One of my outfits shows up blank and when I try to load it I just get taken back to the dressing room home:

Seliph

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I guess it's not really a "bug" per se
I think I might have the same issue as above? One of my outfits shows up blank and when I try to load it I just get taken back to the dressing room home:

Seliph

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I guess it's not really a "bug" per se
Q6iflvG.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» hatchery
» selling/trading
» carrd
please don't send
random friend requests
@snackeater - Yes, this is the same issue as above: this outfit is tied to a specific male dragon that was breed changed into a Gaoler.

Please try the following to fix it:
- Open the outfit in the dressing room (your preview above should serve as a valid link)
- Switch the *View this outfit on a mannequin* setting to your desired breed
- Re-save the outfit

The forum preview may take a little while before it catches on to the update.
@snackeater - Yes, this is the same issue as above: this outfit is tied to a specific male dragon that was breed changed into a Gaoler.

Please try the following to fix it:
- Open the outfit in the dressing room (your preview above should serve as a valid link)
- Switch the *View this outfit on a mannequin* setting to your desired breed
- Re-save the outfit

The forum preview may take a little while before it catches on to the update.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Per the status update - Outfits that have been attached to an incompatible dragon will now load with a mannequin (a Fae) so the outfit owner can resave the outfit - either under a mannequin or another dragon.
Per the status update - Outfits that have been attached to an incompatible dragon will now load with a mannequin (a Fae) so the outfit owner can resave the outfit - either under a mannequin or another dragon.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Not sure if this counts, but Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap isn't with the other Lagoon Starsilk clothing [img]https://i.imgur.com/WkAKqi3.png[/img] Also searching up starsilk gives me an extra empty page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UpWFCl9.png[/img]
Not sure if this counts, but Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap isn't with the other Lagoon Starsilk clothing
WkAKqi3.png

Also searching up starsilk gives me an extra empty page.

UpWFCl9.png
lady.png
Thank you @eearz

The dressing room used to be sorted only by item ID, which would sometimes result in odd item groupings like you reported above. It is now sorted by name, which should get rid of those issues. You can still switch it back to ID if you want, though.

The empty apparel page at the end of some searches is a consequence of how the "next page" button currently works. It happens whenever a search returns exactly the number of apparel items as the second-to-last page can display (18 items).
Thank you @eearz

The dressing room used to be sorted only by item ID, which would sometimes result in odd item groupings like you reported above. It is now sorted by name, which should get rid of those issues. You can still switch it back to ID if you want, though.

The empty apparel page at the end of some searches is a consequence of how the "next page" button currently works. It happens whenever a search returns exactly the number of apparel items as the second-to-last page can display (18 items).

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Not sure if the right thread;

The mentioned items are in the wrong section(extras)
Such as

Whimsical Jester's Collar

These ones instead are in the (head) section!

Will o' the ember
Activists spellscroll
Trickster's collar
Will o' the wisp
Aerborne Gustgather
Glitterbreeze ice-trolabe
Fathomsearch Spirit jug
Standard of the Lightweaver
Bluffclamber belongings

Also just out of curiosity-- why are items such as lockets and talonclasp pendants in the extras section if theyre necklaces :?
Not sure if the right thread;

The mentioned items are in the wrong section(extras)
Such as

Whimsical Jester's Collar

These ones instead are in the (head) section!

Will o' the ember
Activists spellscroll
Trickster's collar
Will o' the wisp
Aerborne Gustgather
Glitterbreeze ice-trolabe
Fathomsearch Spirit jug
Standard of the Lightweaver
Bluffclamber belongings

Also just out of curiosity-- why are items such as lockets and talonclasp pendants in the extras section if theyre necklaces :?
Yes sir, earth is literally under seige by planet f/in jupiter
These items are listed under 'Head' instead of 'Body' despite them being neck apparel.
- all starsilk scarves
- all gorget items except the Tarnished Steel Gorget

As said in the previous post, shouldn't all of the lockets and talonclasp pendants be listed under 'Body' as all of the other necklace items are?
These items are listed under 'Head' instead of 'Body' despite them being neck apparel.
- all starsilk scarves
- all gorget items except the Tarnished Steel Gorget

As said in the previous post, shouldn't all of the lockets and talonclasp pendants be listed under 'Body' as all of the other necklace items are?
I don't have any screenshots or such, but my report is that when I tried to save my outfit in the Dressing Room, it wouldn't let me save my outfit-it just wouldn't load.
I don't have any screenshots or such, but my report is that when I tried to save my outfit in the Dressing Room, it wouldn't let me save my outfit-it just wouldn't load.
She/her ~ Capricorn ~ US
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18