Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Not sure if this counts, but Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap isn't with the other Lagoon Starsilk clothing [img]https://i.imgur.com/WkAKqi3.png[/img] Also searching up starsilk gives me an extra empty page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UpWFCl9.png[/img]
Not sure if this counts, but Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap isn't with the other Lagoon Starsilk clothing
WkAKqi3.png

Also searching up starsilk gives me an extra empty page.

UpWFCl9.png
Nqjrgqm.png
Thank you @eearz

The dressing room used to be sorted only by item ID, which would sometimes result in odd item groupings like you reported above. It is now sorted by name, which should get rid of those issues. You can still switch it back to ID if you want, though.

The empty apparel page at the end of some searches is a consequence of how the "next page" button currently works. It happens whenever a search returns exactly the number of apparel items as the second-to-last page can display (18 items).
Thank you @eearz

The dressing room used to be sorted only by item ID, which would sometimes result in odd item groupings like you reported above. It is now sorted by name, which should get rid of those issues. You can still switch it back to ID if you want, though.

The empty apparel page at the end of some searches is a consequence of how the "next page" button currently works. It happens whenever a search returns exactly the number of apparel items as the second-to-last page can display (18 items).
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Not sure if the right thread;

The mentioned items are in the wrong section(extras)
Such as

Whimsical Jester's Collar

These ones instead are in the (head) section!

Will o' the ember
Activists spellscroll
Trickster's collar
Will o' the wisp
Aerborne Gustgather
Glitterbreeze ice-trolabe
Fathomsearch Spirit jug
Standard of the Lightweaver
Bluffclamber belongings

Also just out of curiosity-- why are items such as lockets and talonclasp pendants in the extras section if theyre necklaces :?
Not sure if the right thread;

The mentioned items are in the wrong section(extras)
Such as

Whimsical Jester's Collar

These ones instead are in the (head) section!

Will o' the ember
Activists spellscroll
Trickster's collar
Will o' the wisp
Aerborne Gustgather
Glitterbreeze ice-trolabe
Fathomsearch Spirit jug
Standard of the Lightweaver
Bluffclamber belongings

Also just out of curiosity-- why are items such as lockets and talonclasp pendants in the extras section if theyre necklaces :?
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
These items are listed under 'Head' instead of 'Body' despite them being neck apparel.
- all starsilk scarves
- all gorget items except the Tarnished Steel Gorget

As said in the previous post, shouldn't all of the lockets and talonclasp pendants be listed under 'Body' as all of the other necklace items are?
These items are listed under 'Head' instead of 'Body' despite them being neck apparel.
- all starsilk scarves
- all gorget items except the Tarnished Steel Gorget

As said in the previous post, shouldn't all of the lockets and talonclasp pendants be listed under 'Body' as all of the other necklace items are?
I don't have any screenshots or such, but my report is that when I tried to save my outfit in the Dressing Room, it wouldn't let me save my outfit-it just wouldn't load.
I don't have any screenshots or such, but my report is that when I tried to save my outfit in the Dressing Room, it wouldn't let me save my outfit-it just wouldn't load.
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
The dressing room will not let me equip an accent to the morpholigy I've made [img]https://i.imgur.com/nEL8PZ3.png[/img] this is the accent: [item=Accent: Mariner's Revenge] (with the ID 29879 and this is the scry: http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=1132 [morphology=1132]
The dressing room will not let me equip an accent to the morpholigy I've made
nEL8PZ3.png

this is the accent:
Accent: Mariner's Revenge
(with the ID 29879
and this is the scry: http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=1132
Not Found
underskrift-geo.png
Thanks @cordifolium - Please try again now.
Thanks @cordifolium - Please try again now.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@/Kaepora It works now! :D
@/Kaepora It works now! :D
underskrift-geo.png
Not Found

I made an outfit based on a spiral scry but removed the scry later. Now this outfit has the wrong breed and still shows the spiral skin
Not Found

I made an outfit based on a spiral scry but removed the scry later. Now this outfit has the wrong breed and still shows the spiral skin
CYGhyrI.png
Not technically a bug but the necessity to click on a breed's mannequin AND on select makes it incredibly taxing. Yes, it's just a click but it's completely unnecessary. It should involve only one click aka open the drop menu of available mannequins, click on the desired one and that's it! It should not involve the additional select click. I cannot explain to you how many times I've moved my mouse down just to realise I need to click again for it.

If you're selecting a morphology, you open the list of morphologies, click once on the desired one and it instantly closes the section.

Also, while the ability to just load the dragon you already own is much simpler than it was before, I really believe the Load ID bar should be placed outside of that section, possibly above the View on Dragon Select button or somewhere nearby. We used to be able to just instantly paste the ID into the Load ID bar but now it requires opening the section, then clicking on Load dragon by ID, then waiting for the menu to open, then pasting the ID and then clicking on select. Very unnecessary, would be lovely if you could make that a bit more user-friendly!
Not technically a bug but the necessity to click on a breed's mannequin AND on select makes it incredibly taxing. Yes, it's just a click but it's completely unnecessary. It should involve only one click aka open the drop menu of available mannequins, click on the desired one and that's it! It should not involve the additional select click. I cannot explain to you how many times I've moved my mouse down just to realise I need to click again for it.

If you're selecting a morphology, you open the list of morphologies, click once on the desired one and it instantly closes the section.

Also, while the ability to just load the dragon you already own is much simpler than it was before, I really believe the Load ID bar should be placed outside of that section, possibly above the View on Dragon Select button or somewhere nearby. We used to be able to just instantly paste the ID into the Load ID bar but now it requires opening the section, then clicking on Load dragon by ID, then waiting for the menu to open, then pasting the ID and then clicking on select. Very unnecessary, would be lovely if you could make that a bit more user-friendly!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18