Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Eldaria Unfortunately, the Dressing Room was not originally designed with a show/hide feature and mind. At its core, it does not keep track of duplicate items with individual attributes.

This left 3 options:
  1. Disallow hiding of duplicate items.
  2. Hide all duplicate items when you hide one of them. (This causes hidden items to become permanently stuck, so no.)
  3. Abandon show/hide feature entirely.

The first option was chosen because, while it's not ideal, you can still delete duplicate items and add them back in as needed.

Attempting to hide/show a duplicate item through quickly rearranging or repeatedly clicking on the eye will likely only confuse the Dressing Room into hiding the wrong thing.

TL;DR Unfortunately, this is a known limitation. The work around is to delete the duplicate items you wanted to hide and add them back in when you want them shown again.
@Eldaria Unfortunately, the Dressing Room was not originally designed with a show/hide feature and mind. At its core, it does not keep track of duplicate items with individual attributes.

This left 3 options:
  1. Disallow hiding of duplicate items.
  2. Hide all duplicate items when you hide one of them. (This causes hidden items to become permanently stuck, so no.)
  3. Abandon show/hide feature entirely.

The first option was chosen because, while it's not ideal, you can still delete duplicate items and add them back in as needed.

Attempting to hide/show a duplicate item through quickly rearranging or repeatedly clicking on the eye will likely only confuse the Dressing Room into hiding the wrong thing.

TL;DR Unfortunately, this is a known limitation. The work around is to delete the duplicate items you wanted to hide and add them back in when you want them shown again.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@gemsandbones

You have discovered some very unusual black magic there. On closer look, this feature was using some non-standard code. That, at least, has now been corrected.

I was unable to reproduce your original bug on Chrome, but perhaps the fix above now works for you? Please give it a try - ideally on a post that was created after 13:50 server time, but the fix should also eventually make its way through older posts.
@gemsandbones

You have discovered some very unusual black magic there. On closer look, this feature was using some non-standard code. That, at least, has now been corrected.

I was unable to reproduce your original bug on Chrome, but perhaps the fix above now works for you? Please give it a try - ideally on a post that was created after 13:50 server time, but the fix should also eventually make its way through older posts.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Fletchling

Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.

test

Thanks!
@Fletchling

Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.

test

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Hiddenite

Firage seems to have gotten over whatever shyness he had and is ready to strut his stuff in the Dressing Room.

Please let me know if it is now working for you.
@Hiddenite

Firage seems to have gotten over whatever shyness he had and is ready to strut his stuff in the Dressing Room.

Please let me know if it is now working for you.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@mermaidlorelei

Thank you for the list. These, and a few other items, have been corrected.
@mermaidlorelei

Thank you for the list. These, and a few other items, have been corrected.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@kaepora Awesome, thank you much!
@kaepora Awesome, thank you much!
watershade.png Writer's Hatchery | Lorelei's Grotto shadow.png
but... transparencies.... >:|
but... transparencies.... >:|
4GJsj.gif
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2018-11-13 14:08:13" ]@Fletchling Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.[/quote]I'm positive I triple checked, but it works now, so no worries! Thank you!
Kaepora wrote on 2018-11-13 14:08:13:
@Fletchling Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.
I'm positive I triple checked, but it works now, so no worries! Thank you!
@Kaepora

I just tested it with the outfit link under your reply, and it now opens in a fresh new tab. Thank you!
@Kaepora

I just tested it with the outfit link under your reply, and it now opens in a fresh new tab. Thank you!
Collection Quest!
Help me hoard EVERYTHING
Currently Trading: Materials & Trinkets!
@Kaepora

Firage works correctly now! Thanks for your help!
@Kaepora

Firage works correctly now! Thanks for your help!
cfd136aa08e8760db9911062fcec3d30.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18