Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Browser(s) Used: Firefox
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System Arch Linux
Internet Connection Type
Home
Antivirus Installed N/A

Describe the bug in detail:
I was playing in the dressing room and discovered that the conflagrant kilt was transparent. Naturally I attempted to layer it, and discovered that when you have multiple pieces of identical clothing, the "eye" does not stay closed. The item does become invisible, but you cannot make it visible by clicking on the eye unless you alter another item that isn't stacked, or you click on it in quick succession before it has time to revert to open. Additionally, i just noticed that if you have the same item layered both above and below a different item, hiding the one layered below hides the one above instead.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. N/A

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.
-Add two or more identical items to a dragon. Transparent items are good, but it also works if there is a different item that clips in between the two identical items.
-Attempt to hide one of the items
Browser(s) Used: Firefox
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System Arch Linux
Internet Connection Type
Home
Antivirus Installed N/A

Describe the bug in detail:
I was playing in the dressing room and discovered that the conflagrant kilt was transparent. Naturally I attempted to layer it, and discovered that when you have multiple pieces of identical clothing, the "eye" does not stay closed. The item does become invisible, but you cannot make it visible by clicking on the eye unless you alter another item that isn't stacked, or you click on it in quick succession before it has time to revert to open. Additionally, i just noticed that if you have the same item layered both above and below a different item, hiding the one layered below hides the one above instead.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. N/A

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.
-Add two or more identical items to a dragon. Transparent items are good, but it also works if there is a different item that clips in between the two identical items.
-Attempt to hide one of the items
4GJsj.gif
using google chrome, on a windows 10 laptop with avast antivirus, over a wireless connection very very minor bug, but apparently, the legendary Firage (ID #12) doesn't count as a dragon! (i dont know if this bug happens with any other dragons.) when using his ID in the dressing room, it displays that he is an "Imperial Male Mannequin" [img]https://i.gyazo.com/77eb832e454f8372b48d761ec2b76c81.png[/img] using the dragon with ID #13 still displays normally, though [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7474eecc4643f78c33abb12b8133a58a.png[/img] also, when adding or removing apparel to/from Firage, or when adding a skin/accent, or when making a piece of apparel invisible/visible (so essentially, doing anything that would cause his image to reload), it reverts him to an [i]actual[/i] Imp Mannequin for some reason [img]https://i.gyazo.com/151456fa4fe9a9f2684f6f9bfc6fccdc.png[/img] clicking "Import Apparel" does nothing except for revert him into an Imp mannequin. i entered his ID into Predict Morphology to see if it was maybe a Firage-specific thing and if he just... didnt count as a dragon anymore?? but his details appear as normal. poor guy. he just wants to be a real boy.
using google chrome, on a windows 10 laptop with avast antivirus, over a wireless connection

very very minor bug, but apparently, the legendary Firage (ID #12) doesn't count as a dragon!

(i dont know if this bug happens with any other dragons.)

when using his ID in the dressing room, it displays that he is an "Imperial Male Mannequin"

77eb832e454f8372b48d761ec2b76c81.png

using the dragon with ID #13 still displays normally, though

7474eecc4643f78c33abb12b8133a58a.png

also, when adding or removing apparel to/from Firage, or when adding a skin/accent, or when making a piece of apparel invisible/visible (so essentially, doing anything that would cause his image to reload), it reverts him to an actual Imp Mannequin for some reason

151456fa4fe9a9f2684f6f9bfc6fccdc.png

clicking "Import Apparel" does nothing except for revert him into an Imp mannequin.

i entered his ID into Predict Morphology to see if it was maybe a Firage-specific thing and if he just... didnt count as a dragon anymore?? but his details appear as normal.

poor guy. he just wants to be a real boy.
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
Heyo, just been noticing a couple of items in the Dressing Room are sorted in the wrong body sections. Here's the ones I've found so far. (If these have been reported already, my apologies.)

Morganite Flourish Eye Piece shows under Body instead of Head.
Dented Iron Gorget and Burnished Gold Gorget both show under Extras instead of Head (with the other gorgets).
All Ornate Necklaces show up in Extras rather than Body (with all the other necklaces).
Winter Wind, Summer Swelter, and Spring's Breath show under Head instead of Extras.
Butterefly's Breastplate shows under Head instead of Body.
Privateer's Cutlass shows under Head instead of Body.
Verdant Sage Shawl shows under Head instead of Body.
Frosted, Autumn, and Raven Woodbasket show under Head instead of Extras (with the rest of the woodbaskets).
Sussex Spaniel shows under Head instead of Extras.
Will o' the Wisp shows under Head instead of Extras.
Polished Trident shows under Head instead of Extras.
Celestial Attendant shows under Head instead of Extras.
Fin Jewels show under Head instead of Body.
All colors of Aviator Scarf show under Extras instead of Head.

That's all I have for now! :3
Heyo, just been noticing a couple of items in the Dressing Room are sorted in the wrong body sections. Here's the ones I've found so far. (If these have been reported already, my apologies.)

Morganite Flourish Eye Piece shows under Body instead of Head.
Dented Iron Gorget and Burnished Gold Gorget both show under Extras instead of Head (with the other gorgets).
All Ornate Necklaces show up in Extras rather than Body (with all the other necklaces).
Winter Wind, Summer Swelter, and Spring's Breath show under Head instead of Extras.
Butterefly's Breastplate shows under Head instead of Body.
Privateer's Cutlass shows under Head instead of Body.
Verdant Sage Shawl shows under Head instead of Body.
Frosted, Autumn, and Raven Woodbasket show under Head instead of Extras (with the rest of the woodbaskets).
Sussex Spaniel shows under Head instead of Extras.
Will o' the Wisp shows under Head instead of Extras.
Polished Trident shows under Head instead of Extras.
Celestial Attendant shows under Head instead of Extras.
Fin Jewels show under Head instead of Body.
All colors of Aviator Scarf show under Extras instead of Head.

That's all I have for now! :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
My apologies my screen just posted and brought up the other areas we access. On my mobile Stylo. 4 LG which iis kicking me off the server which logs me out and is not. Refreshing to where I have to go through to the. Logiin s teen. This has happens when I am trying to sell a holiday and\or item. I do now have the red triangle.
My apologies my screen just posted and brought up the other areas we access. On my mobile Stylo. 4 LG which iis kicking me off the server which logs me out and is not. Refreshing to where I have to go through to the. Logiin s teen. This has happens when I am trying to sell a holiday and\or item. I do now have the red triangle.
XdA0BPq.png
[quote name="kitsune56" date="2018-10-28 14:08:50" ] My apologies my screen just posted and brought up the other areas we access. On my mobile Stylo. 4 LG which iis kicking me off the server which logs me out and is not. Refreshing to where I have to go through to the. Logiin s teen. This has happens when I am trying to sell a holiday and\or item. I do now have the red triangle. Rebooting now. Brave is my new browser I am using. [/quote]
kitsune56 wrote on 2018-10-28 14:08:50:
My apologies my screen just posted and brought up the other areas we access. On my mobile Stylo. 4 LG which iis kicking me off the server which logs me out and is not. Refreshing to where I have to go through to the. Logiin s teen. This has happens when I am trying to sell a holiday and\or item. I do now have the red triangle. Rebooting now. Brave is my new browser I am using.

XdA0BPq.png
Browser: Google Chrome - Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: HP Pavillion Laptop

Bug: When clicking to preview an outfit from an outfit widget on the news announcement, it opens the link in the next tab you have available, not in a new tab. For instance, I had a Marketplace tab as the next tab to the right, and it opened the link in that tab as if I had clicked the outfit in that tab, despite that being impossible.

Screenshots: N/A

Reproduction: Have any tab open to the right of the clothing-release news post, likely an FR tab, then click the spyglass in the outfit preview. The outfit will appear to open in a new tab, but it has actually just made your existing tab go to the outfit page.
Browser: Google Chrome - Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: HP Pavillion Laptop

Bug: When clicking to preview an outfit from an outfit widget on the news announcement, it opens the link in the next tab you have available, not in a new tab. For instance, I had a Marketplace tab as the next tab to the right, and it opened the link in that tab as if I had clicked the outfit in that tab, despite that being impossible.

Screenshots: N/A

Reproduction: Have any tab open to the right of the clothing-release news post, likely an FR tab, then click the spyglass in the outfit preview. The outfit will appear to open in a new tab, but it has actually just made your existing tab go to the outfit page.
@Eldaria Unfortunately, the Dressing Room was not originally designed with a show/hide feature and mind. At its core, it does not keep track of duplicate items with individual attributes.

This left 3 options:
  1. Disallow hiding of duplicate items.
  2. Hide all duplicate items when you hide one of them. (This causes hidden items to become permanently stuck, so no.)
  3. Abandon show/hide feature entirely.

The first option was chosen because, while it's not ideal, you can still delete duplicate items and add them back in as needed.

Attempting to hide/show a duplicate item through quickly rearranging or repeatedly clicking on the eye will likely only confuse the Dressing Room into hiding the wrong thing.

TL;DR Unfortunately, this is a known limitation. The work around is to delete the duplicate items you wanted to hide and add them back in when you want them shown again.
@Eldaria Unfortunately, the Dressing Room was not originally designed with a show/hide feature and mind. At its core, it does not keep track of duplicate items with individual attributes.

This left 3 options:
  1. Disallow hiding of duplicate items.
  2. Hide all duplicate items when you hide one of them. (This causes hidden items to become permanently stuck, so no.)
  3. Abandon show/hide feature entirely.

The first option was chosen because, while it's not ideal, you can still delete duplicate items and add them back in as needed.

Attempting to hide/show a duplicate item through quickly rearranging or repeatedly clicking on the eye will likely only confuse the Dressing Room into hiding the wrong thing.

TL;DR Unfortunately, this is a known limitation. The work around is to delete the duplicate items you wanted to hide and add them back in when you want them shown again.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@gemsandbones

You have discovered some very unusual black magic there. On closer look, this feature was using some non-standard code. That, at least, has now been corrected.

I was unable to reproduce your original bug on Chrome, but perhaps the fix above now works for you? Please give it a try - ideally on a post that was created after 13:50 server time, but the fix should also eventually make its way through older posts.
@gemsandbones

You have discovered some very unusual black magic there. On closer look, this feature was using some non-standard code. That, at least, has now been corrected.

I was unable to reproduce your original bug on Chrome, but perhaps the fix above now works for you? Please give it a try - ideally on a post that was created after 13:50 server time, but the fix should also eventually make its way through older posts.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Fletchling

Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.

test

Thanks!
@Fletchling

Can you double check the accent ID? My records indicate the #27512 (Accent: Salvia) is for a Nocturne male - and I double checked this by adding it to a Nocturne male mannequin in the Dressing Room.

test

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Hiddenite

Firage seems to have gotten over whatever shyness he had and is ready to strut his stuff in the Dressing Room.

Please let me know if it is now working for you.
@Hiddenite

Firage seems to have gotten over whatever shyness he had and is ready to strut his stuff in the Dressing Room.

Please let me know if it is now working for you.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18