Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
page looks like this when i search for "scarf". but everything still functions! i can still access those silk scarves on the bottom with the little slivers of the button that aren't obscured and the 2nd page does not have the same issue. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0u3leBG.png[/img]
page looks like this when i search for "scarf".
but everything still functions! i can still access those silk scarves on the bottom with the little slivers of the button that aren't obscured and the 2nd page does not have the same issue.

0u3leBG.png
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
@Camisado This has been tweaked a bit further. The entire window will now grow if the list is too tall.

While the other solution was the intended result (that section can scroll to access the items under the navigation arrows) some browsers add in bulky scroll bars that messed up the layout even more.
@Camisado This has been tweaked a bit further. The entire window will now grow if the list is too tall.

While the other solution was the intended result (that section can scroll to access the items under the navigation arrows) some browsers add in bulky scroll bars that messed up the layout even more.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Version 36.0.1985.125 m [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows [b]Operating System Version[/b] Windows 7 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless Home [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Not sure. [b]Antivirus Version[/b] Not sure. [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Before the new update I was able to X out a piece of the outfit, but after the update with the new search system and multiple selection (Which I love) I now have to reload the page to get rid of the apparel, only it gets rid of all the apparel and I have to start over again. The X to remove the apparel only appears when I move the apparel. It's not a problem for skins but it is affecting apparel selection. At first I didn't think much of it thought it'd be fixed but it's been so long that I felt I had to report it. [b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/dHdCjz/1bug.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/eQUGcK/1bug.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
Version 36.0.1985.125 m
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows
Operating System Version
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home
Antivirus Installed
Not sure.
Antivirus Version
Not sure.
Describe the bug in detail:
Before the new update I was able to X out a piece of the outfit, but after the update with the new search system and multiple selection (Which I love) I now have to reload the page to get rid of the apparel, only it gets rid of all the apparel and I have to start over again.
The X to remove the apparel only appears when I move the apparel.
It's not a problem for skins but it is affecting apparel selection.
At first I didn't think much of it thought it'd be fixed but it's been so long that I felt I had to report it.
Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
1bug.png
1bug.png
@loratyu it looks like your browser id displaying a version of the Dressing room that is half new and half old.

The Eye and X icons are supposed to always be visible and positioned to the right of each apparel item.

Please try completely clearing your browser's cache (not just refresh). In Chrome, this is usually done by going to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data. Check the box for clearing "cached images and files"

I would also make sure your browser is completely updated.
@loratyu it looks like your browser id displaying a version of the Dressing room that is half new and half old.

The Eye and X icons are supposed to always be visible and positioned to the right of each apparel item.

Please try completely clearing your browser's cache (not just refresh). In Chrome, this is usually done by going to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data. Check the box for clearing "cached images and files"

I would also make sure your browser is completely updated.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows Operating System Version: Windows 7 Internet Connection Type: Wireless Home Antivirus Installed" No [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I have noticed this when I was using the dressing room. I tried searching for another post that showed this problem. Forgive me if this was already posted. Also forgive me if this isn't a bug. When I clicked on the "Tail" category it gave me this huge space at the bottom. I have tried logging in and clearing my cache. Also tried new windows and browsers. Still gave me this problem. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492183112525152267/unknown.png[/img] Also not sure if this a bug or not, but the margin around the boxes aren't even: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492185403487551489/unknown.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used:
Chrome
Browser(s) Version:
Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build)
Device(s) Used:
Laptop
Device Operating System:
Windows
Operating System Version:
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed"
No

Describe the bug in detail:
I have noticed this when I was using the dressing room. I tried searching for another post that showed this problem. Forgive me if this was already posted. Also forgive me if this isn't a bug.

When I clicked on the "Tail" category it gave me this huge space at the bottom.

I have tried logging in and clearing my cache. Also tried new windows and browsers. Still gave me this problem.

unknown.png

Also not sure if this a bug or not, but the margin around the boxes aren't even:

unknown.png
Nqjrgqm.png
Thanks @eearz , I'll look into it!

Just a guess, but does this happen to you whenever one column of apparel has 3 or more items with long names? I noticed that the left column in your tail example included 3 long items, while your wing example only had 2 items with long names (only 2 per column, that is).

===

As for the margin, when items have very long names, those boxes tend to be taller - this creates some empty space below whatever item is beside it.

I may be able to minimize that a bit, though!
Thanks @eearz , I'll look into it!

Just a guess, but does this happen to you whenever one column of apparel has 3 or more items with long names? I noticed that the left column in your tail example included 3 long items, while your wing example only had 2 items with long names (only 2 per column, that is).

===

As for the margin, when items have very long names, those boxes tend to be taller - this creates some empty space below whatever item is beside it.

I may be able to minimize that a bit, though!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora Now that you have mentioned this, it does occur when there is at least 3 long name items in a column. Here are some screenshots: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492192655380316161/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492193292067274752/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492194066738708481/unknown.png[/img]
@Kaepora

Now that you have mentioned this, it does occur when there is at least 3 long name items in a column. Here are some screenshots:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz

Thanks, with that hint in mind, I've put in a possible fix (although I can't really tell as the issue never happened to me directly).

Please clear your browser's cache again and let me know if this update fixed that issue for you.
@eearz

Thanks, with that hint in mind, I've put in a possible fix (although I can't really tell as the issue never happened to me directly).

Please clear your browser's cache again and let me know if this update fixed that issue for you.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora Yes it has been fixed. Thank you very much! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/492200156650012693/unknown.png[/img]
@Kaepora

Yes it has been fixed. Thank you very much!

unknown.png
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz - Glad to hear it!
@eearz - Glad to hear it!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18