Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
With the new update to the dressing room today that allows us to hide apparel items in an outfit, there is a bug that prevents saving an outfit.

When items are hidden, the save button becomes greyed out until the items are made visible again and then you can save your outfit. If the hidden items are deleted from the outfit however, the save button does not become available and continues to display a message saying you can't save the outfit until all items are made visible. Re-adding the item that was not visible to the outfit does not fix the bug, and you have to reload the page and make the outfit all over again in order to save it.

This bug is occurring both with new outfits, and when editing previously saved outfits. I am using firefox on a Mac.
With the new update to the dressing room today that allows us to hide apparel items in an outfit, there is a bug that prevents saving an outfit.

When items are hidden, the save button becomes greyed out until the items are made visible again and then you can save your outfit. If the hidden items are deleted from the outfit however, the save button does not become available and continues to display a message saying you can't save the outfit until all items are made visible. Re-adding the item that was not visible to the outfit does not fix the bug, and you have to reload the page and make the outfit all over again in order to save it.

This bug is occurring both with new outfits, and when editing previously saved outfits. I am using firefox on a Mac.
nInTqKu.png
Found a bug while trying to layer apparel When trying to hide an apparel that has another of the same apparel in the outfit, it hides both items, and you are unable to unhide it until you remove one of the apparel. Had a friend test it out as well and they encountered the same bug [b](here's a gif showing how to replicate this bug:)[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371717226996170753/489207307821907968/ezgif.com-optimize.gif[/img] My screencap: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371717226996170753/489203380116520961/unknown.png[/img] Friends screencap: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371720358639697920/489202556644360222/unknown.png[/img] We are both using chrome with windows
Found a bug while trying to layer apparel
When trying to hide an apparel that has another of the same apparel in the outfit, it hides both items, and you are unable to unhide it until you remove one of the apparel.
Had a friend test it out as well and they encountered the same bug

(here's a gif showing how to replicate this bug:)
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

My screencap:
unknown.png
Friends screencap:
unknown.png
We are both using chrome with windows
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
also having issues with not being able to save an outfit despite deleting the hidden items. using Safari on a Macbook Pro [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/489541214727831562/Screen_Shot_2018-09-12_at_5.00.36_PM.png[/img] I was editing a pre-existing outfit and had imported the apparel she was currently wearing to see what i had. seems to be fine for me otherwise also! with the new search feature- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/134424733155328001/489544813251788835/Screen_Shot_2018-09-12_at_5.15.51_PM.png[/img] the arrow pages clip into the bars EDIT: nevermind! the weirdness seemed to fix itself when i refreshed
also having issues with not being able to save an outfit despite deleting the hidden items.

using Safari on a Macbook Pro

Screen_Shot_2018-09-12_at_5.00.36_PM.png
I was editing a pre-existing outfit and had imported the apparel she was currently wearing to see what i had. seems to be fine for me otherwise

also! with the new search feature-
Screen_Shot_2018-09-12_at_5.15.51_PM.png
the arrow pages clip into the bars
EDIT: nevermind! the weirdness seemed to fix itself when i refreshed
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Thank you for spotting these bugs everyone.

@sky09, @Snapdragoon, @spaceyfeather
Removing all hidden apparel items will now restore the save button.

@Snapdragoon
Long item names will no longer block the show/hide and delete buttons.

@Spooce
Unfortunately, due to how outfits are managed, a set of identical items can only be hidden as a group or shown as a group. To avoid the annoying trap you demonstrated, we've removed hiding duplicate items entirely, since that limitation seems preferable to getting stuck with an unsaveable outfit.
Thank you for spotting these bugs everyone.

@sky09, @Snapdragoon, @spaceyfeather
Removing all hidden apparel items will now restore the save button.

@Snapdragoon
Long item names will no longer block the show/hide and delete buttons.

@Spooce
Unfortunately, due to how outfits are managed, a set of identical items can only be hidden as a group or shown as a group. To avoid the annoying trap you demonstrated, we've removed hiding duplicate items entirely, since that limitation seems preferable to getting stuck with an unsaveable outfit.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I don't know if this is a bug per se, but when there are multiple pages in an apparel search, there is only one page number. You can't tell how many pages there are total. This is different from the rest of the site, which always shows page numbers from beginning to end

This may be intentional, but it still felt odd so I thought I'd at least mention it
I don't know if this is a bug per se, but when there are multiple pages in an apparel search, there is only one page number. You can't tell how many pages there are total. This is different from the rest of the site, which always shows page numbers from beginning to end

This may be intentional, but it still felt odd so I thought I'd at least mention it
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons - This is intentional, although you're right that this pagination is different than other parts of the site.

It's just slightly faster not to get a full page count in this situation - particularly if a search is for "all apparel containing the letter "a"", which returns a lot of pages.
@fistfulofdragons - This is intentional, although you're right that this pagination is different than other parts of the site.

It's just slightly faster not to get a full page count in this situation - particularly if a search is for "all apparel containing the letter "a"", which returns a lot of pages.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

In the new apparel search, long apparel names do not fully display, which can make it hard to identify which item is the one you're looking for. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qX190g5.png[/img] I checked the black corsage from the above search to see if its name would fully display in the other column, but it appears that the problem happens in both columns and all the long names just happened to be on the right in the above search. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bS8AFOo.png[/img]
In the new apparel search, long apparel names do not fully display, which can make it hard to identify which item is the one you're looking for.
qX190g5.png

I checked the black corsage from the above search to see if its name would fully display in the other column, but it appears that the problem happens in both columns and all the long names just happened to be on the right in the above search.
bS8AFOo.png
nInTqKu.png
when searching for "greaves", the right page arrow is available to click as if there's a second page of results. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yxsfYgE.png[/img] the second page is empty [img]https://i.imgur.com/8tx1yHl.png[/img]
when searching for "greaves", the right page arrow is available to click as if there's a second page of results.
yxsfYgE.png
the second page is empty
8tx1yHl.png
fzww6al.png
Thank you @sky09 ,

Longer apparel names will now display. Fortunately, most apparel names fit, because it does resize the layout a bit.
Thank you @sky09 ,

Longer apparel names will now display. Fortunately, most apparel names fit, because it does resize the layout a bit.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@chatoyant

We will be looking into tweaking the pagination a bit. As it stands, the Dressing Room will always check for another page if the previous one is full.

Fortunately, you're not missing any apparel, that just happens to be the end of the list.
@chatoyant

We will be looking into tweaking the pagination a bit. As it stands, the Dressing Room will always check for another page if the previous one is full.

Fortunately, you're not missing any apparel, that just happens to be the end of the list.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18