Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum is bugged
[font=courier]Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) Can not play Coliseum for more than one round (sometimes not even a round). After i click Action the panel disappears. Or when the round ends the Next button does not react at all. The Flash player was just updated. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b28aed885cf3a4a755081699babd4d03.png[/img] [/font]
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Can not play Coliseum for more than one round (sometimes not even a round).
After i click Action the panel disappears. Or when the round ends the Next button does not react at all.
The Flash player was just updated.

b28aed885cf3a4a755081699babd4d03.png
@shanol have you tried clearing your cache or playing from a different browser?
@shanol have you tried clearing your cache or playing from a different browser?
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
clearing the cache did not worked. i also tried Firefox, but Coli acts the same there.
@Shinyumbreon
clearing the cache did not worked. i also tried Firefox, but Coli acts the same there.
Hello @Shanol! Please do try the following steps exactly: [list] [*]Log out of Flight Rising [*][url=https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic]Clear your browser's cache[/url] [*]Close your browser window [*]Open a new browser window [*]Log back into Flight Rising [/list] Flight Rising's games run entirely on HTML5, so your Flash player will not affect this problem. It's also a good idea to try playing in a different browser, just to see if this is specific to your installation of Chrome. If the same thing occurs in another browser, it may be an issue with whatever device you're using. Let us know if a cache clear or browser switch helps resolve the issue!
Hello @Shanol! Please do try the following steps exactly:
  • Log out of Flight Rising
  • Clear your browser's cache
  • Close your browser window
  • Open a new browser window
  • Log back into Flight Rising

Flight Rising's games run entirely on HTML5, so your Flash player will not affect this problem.

It's also a good idea to try playing in a different browser, just to see if this is specific to your installation of Chrome. If the same thing occurs in another browser, it may be an issue with whatever device you're using.

Let us know if a cache clear or browser switch helps resolve the issue!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon i did so right before you said that.
And i did so again right now. It does not work. It also acts the same in other browsers.

Everything worked fine before.
@Alphaeon i did so right before you said that.
And i did so again right now. It does not work. It also acts the same in other browsers.

Everything worked fine before.
i tried everything.
still does not work
i tried everything.
still does not work
I've had problems with coli not responding after a few turns. The only fix was Adblock.
I've had problems with coli not responding after a few turns. The only fix was Adblock.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel
sadly this did not work.
i had my adblock turned off for all of this time.. i turned it on and it seemed to work, but no.
after some time coli did this again.
@JetBlackSteel
sadly this did not work.
i had my adblock turned off for all of this time.. i turned it on and it seemed to work, but no.
after some time coli did this again.
What other things do you have installed and running at the same time? You may want to turn them off and see if that does anything.
What other things do you have installed and running at the same time? You may want to turn them off and see if that does anything.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I'm on a Mac with the latest OS and using Safari and have Firefox and Chrome. The coli freezes up on me as well in all browsers. All browsers are updated. Most of the time I can't even finish one battle.

This happened to me a long while back so I quit using the coli. I had forgotten about the error until I tried grinding for currency.
I'm on a Mac with the latest OS and using Safari and have Firefox and Chrome. The coli freezes up on me as well in all browsers. All browsers are updated. Most of the time I can't even finish one battle.

This happened to me a long while back so I quit using the coli. I had forgotten about the error until I tried grinding for currency.