Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scry shop new gene missing!
I know the two newest genes safari and savanna have just come out, but neither are showing up in scrying! Safari is in the dropdown list, but when I tried it it only showed the saturn pattern. Savanna isn't even in the dropdown list.
I know the two newest genes safari and savanna have just come out, but neither are showing up in scrying! Safari is in the dropdown list, but when I tried it it only showed the saturn pattern. Savanna isn't even in the dropdown list.
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
@redrose55x have you tried clearing your cache? This usually solves any display issues
@redrose55x have you tried clearing your cache? This usually solves any display issues
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon just tried it. the same problem, though it seems safari isn't showing up when selected and keeps the image at the last gene that was selected.
@Shinyumbreon just tried it. the same problem, though it seems safari isn't showing up when selected and keeps the image at the last gene that was selected.
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
@Redrose55x

I have no issues seeing the new genes so I think its something within your browser. Try the cache/cooking clearing again, sometimes it doesn't fully clear on one go around. Also make sure you close out your browser and come back.

Sometimes cache can be super sticky, so if it still doesn't work, try viewing with an Inprivate or Incognito tab and let us know.
@Redrose55x

I have no issues seeing the new genes so I think its something within your browser. Try the cache/cooking clearing again, sometimes it doesn't fully clear on one go around. Also make sure you close out your browser and come back.

Sometimes cache can be super sticky, so if it still doesn't work, try viewing with an Inprivate or Incognito tab and let us know.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN ah, its working now! thank you!
@ACWN ah, its working now! thank you!
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker