Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds
I cannot play any games on the fairgrounds for any amount of time. The only game I am able to play is the Jigsaw puzzle. The tab always blacks out and I am forced to restart my browser or computer.
I cannot play any games on the fairgrounds for any amount of time. The only game I am able to play is the Jigsaw puzzle. The tab always blacks out and I am forced to restart my browser or computer.
I am having a similar issue. I dont black screen or have to restart my computer, but every single game fails to load. I was going to make a post but saw this on the top so thought I would just comment instead. I have tried on google chrome and microsoft edge. I turned on the alternate setting that is suggested and it didnt help. I also updated flash and cleared my cookies to no avail.
I am having a similar issue. I dont black screen or have to restart my computer, but every single game fails to load. I was going to make a post but saw this on the top so thought I would just comment instead. I have tried on google chrome and microsoft edge. I turned on the alternate setting that is suggested and it didnt help. I also updated flash and cleared my cookies to no avail.
and the sun also shines upon the wicked,.
I am ALSO having a strange problem. I can't play most of the games because all of the games except Artifracture and Higher or Lower break after about 15 seconds. I think the problem is that the game loses track of where the cursor is and it messes up the controls. It happens the most and is most problematic in Runestones of the Arcanist and Jigsaw. It doesn't help that I play on a laptop. :(
I am ALSO having a strange problem. I can't play most of the games because all of the games except Artifracture and Higher or Lower break after about 15 seconds. I think the problem is that the game loses track of where the cursor is and it messes up the controls. It happens the most and is most problematic in Runestones of the Arcanist and Jigsaw. It doesn't help that I play on a laptop. :(
nudX0O8.png