Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New Training Fields accents not dropping
1 2
It looks like the new Coral Carpenter and Bumble accents/crates aren’t dropping in the Training Fields. I’ve been grinding, camping Auction House, searching items for Sale and asking people if they have dropped for anyone since the redux.

Nobody so far have seen them drop and some people pointed out, that the Crates’ item codes don’t work on the site.

Question about this was sent via Ask the Team topic + I sent Contact Us on 12th. This hasn’t yet been addressed and I feel like this needs a quick fix!
It looks like the new Coral Carpenter and Bumble accents/crates aren’t dropping in the Training Fields. I’ve been grinding, camping Auction House, searching items for Sale and asking people if they have dropped for anyone since the redux.

Nobody so far have seen them drop and some people pointed out, that the Crates’ item codes don’t work on the site.

Question about this was sent via Ask the Team topic + I sent Contact Us on 12th. This hasn’t yet been addressed and I feel like this needs a quick fix!
8wF4Uc8.png
Bumpin.

Really would like to get ahold of this accent. Confirmation that it is bugged would be nice.
Bumpin.

Really would like to get ahold of this accent. Confirmation that it is bugged would be nice.
9ha1QnY.png
It's been almost a month and they are still not dropping.
It's been almost a month and they are still not dropping.
8wF4Uc8.png
Same here, I haven't gotten any crates, anywhere it seems D: It seems very rare then..
Same here, I haven't gotten any crates, anywhere it seems D: It seems very rare then..
The Copper Filigree Tail Guard was added to Golem Workshop 4 months after the original announcement, I really hope we won't have to wait that long for the Training Fields crates ^^; Trying again for the crates code: [skin=22370][skin=22371] [code][item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate][/code] [item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate]
The Copper Filigree Tail Guard was added to Golem Workshop 4 months after the original announcement, I really hope we won't have to wait that long for the Training Fields crates ^^;

Trying again for the crates code:

Code:
[item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate]

Bumble Crate Coral Carpenter Crate
Still no sign of them :(
Still no sign of them :(
9ha1QnY.png
I got a bumble crate a few weeks ago in the Training Fields. I wasn't looking for it, but I got the skin

I'll leave it on my Tundra for a while, but it's not my favorite accent

I can't put an image in here so 2nd page of my lair
I got a bumble crate a few weeks ago in the Training Fields. I wasn't looking for it, but I got the skin

I'll leave it on my Tundra for a while, but it's not my favorite accent

I can't put an image in here so 2nd page of my lair
@BlackVale Do you remember the exact name of the crate? If I use "Bumble Crate" in the item code nothing shows up: [code][item=Bumble Crate][/code] [item=Bumble Crate]
@BlackVale

Do you remember the exact name of the crate? If I use "Bumble Crate" in the item code nothing shows up:
Code:
[item=Bumble Crate]
Bumble Crate
@Maki

I don't specifically remember. It was just a crate I was excited to open. Probably? What else would it be called?

My guess is that it's just a rare drop among the other rare drops
@Maki

I don't specifically remember. It was just a crate I was excited to open. Probably? What else would it be called?

My guess is that it's just a rare drop among the other rare drops
My guess is that the skins are just a rare drop, and you're having bad luck, but then again, I have been coli grinding, and I still haven't gotten a skin either.
My guess is that the skins are just a rare drop, and you're having bad luck, but then again, I have been coli grinding, and I still haven't gotten a skin either.
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
1 2