Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problem in the AH?
Unfortunately no screenshots, because it's not really a visual thing

I was accent shopping in the AH, but I noticed an issue. When I hovered my mouse over the thumbnails, no "mini" preview would pop up. So basically I'd have to click on the image to see it in preview mode. But then I noticed... I could only try it on my first page of dragons. I'd click the "next" arrow, and it would say "2/2," but still be the first page dragons.

These issues reoccurred after several page refreshes, exiting the window, and shutting off my computer.

Thank you for your attention!

Browser: Google Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: None, but if it's truly needed I'll get one
Unfortunately no screenshots, because it's not really a visual thing

I was accent shopping in the AH, but I noticed an issue. When I hovered my mouse over the thumbnails, no "mini" preview would pop up. So basically I'd have to click on the image to see it in preview mode. But then I noticed... I could only try it on my first page of dragons. I'd click the "next" arrow, and it would say "2/2," but still be the first page dragons.

These issues reoccurred after several page refreshes, exiting the window, and shutting off my computer.

Thank you for your attention!

Browser: Google Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: None, but if it's truly needed I'll get one
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Sorry, this is a bug that appeared with the latest iteration of the Auction House. When you preview skins/accents anything past the first 5 dragons won't appear. The admins have it tracked [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178]here[/url] so it's on the list of things to get fixed. In the meantime, you can preview all your applicable dragons in the forums. Either when someone uses the correct tags to post a skin or if you code test yourself. Code to post skins: [code][skin=skinid][/code] Code to preview skin on a dragon in the forums: [code][ img]http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=DRAGONID&item=ACCENTID&.png[/img][/code]
@HalfMoonTheWolf

Sorry, this is a bug that appeared with the latest iteration of the Auction House. When you preview skins/accents anything past the first 5 dragons won't appear. The admins have it tracked here so it's on the list of things to get fixed.

In the meantime, you can preview all your applicable dragons in the forums. Either when someone uses the correct tags to post a skin or if you code test yourself.

Code to post skins:
Code:
[skin=skinid]

Code to preview skin on a dragon in the forums:
Code:
[ img]http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=DRAGONID&item=ACCENTID&.png[/img]
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NightWind Thank you so much!
@NightWind Thank you so much!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Locking this thread, as this bug is listed as a known issue in the AH 2.0 bug report sticky. Thank you!
Locking this thread, as this bug is listed as a known issue in the AH 2.0 bug report sticky. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png