Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to delete topic
So I made a topic in the sales forum, and it accidentally posted twice. So I figured I would just delete the duplicate, but it won't delete? I also had a temporary art shop I wanted to delete and that one won't delete either. Is anyone else having this problem?
So I made a topic in the sales forum, and it accidentally posted twice. So I figured I would just delete the duplicate, but it won't delete? I also had a temporary art shop I wanted to delete and that one won't delete either. Is anyone else having this problem?
tumblr_oq1wzdgre61wnufw4o1_250.pngtumblr_oq1wzdgre61wnufw4o2_250.png
@comette

This is an error that crops up from time to time; just change the title to something like "Closed/Finished" and ignore it. One of the last 3 updates to the forums causes this to happen. The double-post usually has to do with mouse clicks/double-taps on the screen.
@comette

This is an error that crops up from time to time; just change the title to something like "Closed/Finished" and ignore it. One of the last 3 updates to the forums causes this to happen. The double-post usually has to do with mouse clicks/double-taps on the screen.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Comette I can't either. Just change the title
@Comette I can't either. Just change the title
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif