Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | items in Vault gone
I had put a full solar flame set in my vault a while ago in order to not accidentaly give it away in grab bags, but it's not there. Now that I think about it I don't remember it being in there after I did put it in. I went through a few days of CRs and AH sales, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm know I didn't give it away at all.

I got the set about a month and a half ago btw
On this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2134209/1#post_25971243

MNSLcAf.jpg
I had put a full solar flame set in my vault a while ago in order to not accidentaly give it away in grab bags, but it's not there. Now that I think about it I don't remember it being in there after I did put it in. I went through a few days of CRs and AH sales, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm know I didn't give it away at all.

I got the set about a month and a half ago btw
On this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2134209/1#post_25971243

MNSLcAf.jpg
Hello, @Strauss!

In the case of vanishing items / currency, the first troubleshooting step to is always to do a complete clear of your browser's cache. This page has instructions on how to do this for all of the popular browsers.

If that doesn't work, you may want to take a step further and check your Hoard / Vault again from a private / incognito browsing window. And another browser, if you have one.

If you still don't see your items after trying all of these troubleshooting steps, you will need to contact Customer Support, for they will need to check your account logs to find out where the items went missing. Send a ticket to them using the Contact Us form (and be sure to include the link you have in your post there - it'll definitely help them out since it includes an almost exact date and time that you received the items!).

Good luck, I'm sorry that this happened to you. :(
Hello, @Strauss!

In the case of vanishing items / currency, the first troubleshooting step to is always to do a complete clear of your browser's cache. This page has instructions on how to do this for all of the popular browsers.

If that doesn't work, you may want to take a step further and check your Hoard / Vault again from a private / incognito browsing window. And another browser, if you have one.

If you still don't see your items after trying all of these troubleshooting steps, you will need to contact Customer Support, for they will need to check your account logs to find out where the items went missing. Send a ticket to them using the Contact Us form (and be sure to include the link you have in your post there - it'll definitely help them out since it includes an almost exact date and time that you received the items!).

Good luck, I'm sorry that this happened to you. :(
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Strauss

Did you get the items individually or still in the bundle? The bundle goes to the Other tab because it's an openable and not the apparel tab. If it was still in the bundle you should check the Other tab of your vault somewhere around the 3/4 mark depending on what else you've got.
@Strauss

Did you get the items individually or still in the bundle? The bundle goes to the Other tab because it's an openable and not the apparel tab. If it was still in the bundle you should check the Other tab of your vault somewhere around the 3/4 mark depending on what else you've got.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I got sent them individually in a cr trading for dragons with art
@Nightwind I got sent them individually in a cr trading for dragons with art
@Strauss

In that case, if the advice from Alphaeon doesn't help then the Contact Us form is the next step. I hope things work out for you quickly!
@Strauss

In that case, if the advice from Alphaeon doesn't help then the Contact Us form is the next step. I hope things work out for you quickly!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?