Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Forum Search 406 Error
I'm receiving an error while using the forum search with any search terms that include a percent sign ('%'). I have not tried this on every forum yet, but this error has occurred on the Item Sales, Bug Report Forums, and the Ice Forums. I also haven't looked into other symbols.

The error reads as follows:
"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /search/forums could not be found on this server."

I am using Chrome and this error is repeatable as long as your search term includes '%'

I know percent signs are often used in coding, so the search may be having issues with it because of that. Because it affects the item sales forum, which sometimes deals in discounts using percents (which is how I encountered the error), I figured this might be something to look into.
I'm receiving an error while using the forum search with any search terms that include a percent sign ('%'). I have not tried this on every forum yet, but this error has occurred on the Item Sales, Bug Report Forums, and the Ice Forums. I also haven't looked into other symbols.

The error reads as follows:
"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /search/forums could not be found on this server."

I am using Chrome and this error is repeatable as long as your search term includes '%'

I know percent signs are often used in coding, so the search may be having issues with it because of that. Because it affects the item sales forum, which sometimes deals in discounts using percents (which is how I encountered the error), I figured this might be something to look into.
CjZPX07.png