Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements bugging out...?
i log in and had to do that relog thing, but after i was taken to my lair and i fed my dragons, i got random achievements going from having collected 50k lowering back to 10k....

this: 04/20Earned: 10,000 Treasure Earn a total of 10,000 treasure for your Clan.

04/20Earned: 20,000 Treasure Earn a total of 20,000 Treasure for your Clan.

04/20Earned: 50,000 Treasure Earn a total of 50,000 treasure for your Clan.
~
in that specific order.... is this a glitch or something? cause i don't remember obtaining a bunch of treasure, check my clan thing of where it keeps track of stuff for confirmation, also i hope this wasn't already mentioned before.
i log in and had to do that relog thing, but after i was taken to my lair and i fed my dragons, i got random achievements going from having collected 50k lowering back to 10k....

this: 04/20Earned: 10,000 Treasure Earn a total of 10,000 treasure for your Clan.

04/20Earned: 20,000 Treasure Earn a total of 20,000 Treasure for your Clan.

04/20Earned: 50,000 Treasure Earn a total of 50,000 treasure for your Clan.
~
in that specific order.... is this a glitch or something? cause i don't remember obtaining a bunch of treasure, check my clan thing of where it keeps track of stuff for confirmation, also i hope this wasn't already mentioned before.
m59NfS2.png
@Wolfgirl2398

While the achievements are mostly bugged, the treasure ones usually aren't. In this case it looks like they triggered out of order. As for reaching those totals, the achievement/total treasure count earned in your account settings only counts income earned from Tomo, Crim, bonding with familiars and exalting dragons. It does not count Auction House sales, Crossroads sales or any treasure you may have received in a message. For this reason the total treasure earned figure isn't terribly accurate or useful. For some accounts it's incredibly low (lots of selling on the Auction House) or unbelievably high (people who are attendants for dom raffles).

Announcement regarding bugged achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Hope this answers your questions.
@Wolfgirl2398

While the achievements are mostly bugged, the treasure ones usually aren't. In this case it looks like they triggered out of order. As for reaching those totals, the achievement/total treasure count earned in your account settings only counts income earned from Tomo, Crim, bonding with familiars and exalting dragons. It does not count Auction House sales, Crossroads sales or any treasure you may have received in a message. For this reason the total treasure earned figure isn't terribly accurate or useful. For some accounts it's incredibly low (lots of selling on the Auction House) or unbelievably high (people who are attendants for dom raffles).

Announcement regarding bugged achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Hope this answers your questions.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
ah alright, thank you @Nightwind for clearing that up, i was just rather confused ^~^''
ah alright, thank you @Nightwind for clearing that up, i was just rather confused ^~^''
m59NfS2.png
Hello, @Wolfgirl2398!

Just to confirm what Nightwind said: the achievement system here on Flight Rising has been malfunctioning for quite a long time - in fact, it stopped working within months of the site opening to the public. It will eventually be overhauled and rewritten, but in the meantime, there will be delays with achievements popping or they may pop out of order.

Should you ever decide to pursue them, the item collection achievements often have the most trouble with lag. It can take anywhere from several days to several months for them to pop, even when you're holding onto all the necessary items. Just have patience and make sure you're storing the items in your Hoard, NOT your Vault! The system does not check player Vaults for items, so this will prevent the achievement from popping entirely.

Since achievement troubles like these are a well-known issue that will be addressed sometime in the future, I will go ahead and lock up this thread now. If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. :)

Thank you!
Hello, @Wolfgirl2398!

Just to confirm what Nightwind said: the achievement system here on Flight Rising has been malfunctioning for quite a long time - in fact, it stopped working within months of the site opening to the public. It will eventually be overhauled and rewritten, but in the meantime, there will be delays with achievements popping or they may pop out of order.

Should you ever decide to pursue them, the item collection achievements often have the most trouble with lag. It can take anywhere from several days to several months for them to pop, even when you're holding onto all the necessary items. Just have patience and make sure you're storing the items in your Hoard, NOT your Vault! The system does not check player Vaults for items, so this will prevent the achievement from popping entirely.

Since achievement troubles like these are a well-known issue that will be addressed sometime in the future, I will go ahead and lock up this thread now. If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. :)

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png