Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Ya, I've gotten this. So really i just logged off and logged back in. I probably should have told most of you this before you deleted anything, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the moment is past. Sorry.
Ya, I've gotten this. So really i just logged off and logged back in. I probably should have told most of you this before you deleted anything, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the moment is past. Sorry.
RZwWAC0.png1ad36710f49950ebec403a6457482ad7.gifK5ou5OR.png
[quote name="Mutron" date=2017-04-12 13:06:12] Hi Semirhage - We just made a change that may improve your situation. Let me know if it is any better. [/quote] @Mutron I'm all fixed now. Thanks :)
Mutron wrote on 2017-04-12:
Hi Semirhage - We just made a change that may improve your situation. Let me know if it is any better.
@Mutron I'm all fixed now. Thanks :)
QrQlFvC.png
I have problems with everything. when I try to type anything, its really slow, sometimes I'll change to something else on the site and it says page can't be loaded or something like that and I have an X instead of that circle thing to refresh. I click on that and then I get a box at the bottom of my page that I have to click on a few times to get anything to work, the games are very slow and I've cleared my cookies and everything and still the same problem. I wasn't having this much trouble in the past but now its every day in everything on the site
I have problems with everything. when I try to type anything, its really slow, sometimes I'll change to something else on the site and it says page can't be loaded or something like that and I have an X instead of that circle thing to refresh. I click on that and then I get a box at the bottom of my page that I have to click on a few times to get anything to work, the games are very slow and I've cleared my cookies and everything and still the same problem. I wasn't having this much trouble in the past but now its every day in everything on the site
When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again.
What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that.

^Yep. This is exactly what happens to me.
When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again.
What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that.

^Yep. This is exactly what happens to me.
C4T6yYj.png Jp7QW8F.png
Still having the same issues as before the automatic refresh that was put in. I'm trying out a different browser now and the bug pops up every... 10 minutes? The refresh bit works about half the time, but leads to frustration the other half as it requires me to log out and log back in before having the same issue come up in another 10 minutes or so.
Still having the same issues as before the automatic refresh that was put in. I'm trying out a different browser now and the bug pops up every... 10 minutes? The refresh bit works about half the time, but leads to frustration the other half as it requires me to log out and log back in before having the same issue come up in another 10 minutes or so.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
I was having a lot of trouble logging in for a few weeks, but a few days ago after the update I have been able to log in.
It reroutes to the refresh and takes me to my lair, and I'm logged in.
Not quite what I expected, but thank you!
I was having a lot of trouble logging in for a few weeks, but a few days ago after the update I have been able to log in.
It reroutes to the refresh and takes me to my lair, and I'm logged in.
Not quite what I expected, but thank you!
I've been having trouble logging in ever since the update (regardless of which device I was using) but today I was finally able to log in with no issues.
I've been having trouble logging in ever since the update (regardless of which device I was using) but today I was finally able to log in with no issues.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
i'm not entirely sure if this counts, but the site keeps logging me out if i've been inactive for a period of time. i don't know if i fully understand what's happening but every time i log in it's still in the www1 domain as well, and i don't know if that's wrong or not?
i'm not entirely sure if this counts, but the site keeps logging me out if i've been inactive for a period of time. i don't know if i fully understand what's happening but every time i log in it's still in the www1 domain as well, and i don't know if that's wrong or not?
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
Not sure what's going on with my account. I get the page that does the auto refresh just fine, but if I try to go to the Trading Post or the Forums (especially the Forums) or some of the other areas of the site I get an error message that says something along the lines of 'The page at www1.flightrising.com is not working. No data received.' I have been getting this message since yesterday morning. I'm using Chrome and it's the latest version.
Not sure what's going on with my account. I get the page that does the auto refresh just fine, but if I try to go to the Trading Post or the Forums (especially the Forums) or some of the other areas of the site I get an error message that says something along the lines of 'The page at www1.flightrising.com is not working. No data received.' I have been getting this message since yesterday morning. I'm using Chrome and it's the latest version.
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14