Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
I clicked on my lair to check my dragons and the login button was there, so I clicked it and it gave me the partial log-in message. This was at 4:36 server time.
I clicked on my lair to check my dragons and the login button was there, so I clicked it and it gave me the partial log-in message. This was at 4:36 server time.
"Even a fallen kingdom will rise again."
[quote name="Eve" date=2017-04-09 23:12:51] When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again... What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that. [/quote] Same! ^ it did that for a few days actually
Eve wrote on 2017-04-09:
When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again...

What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that.

Same! ^ it did that for a few days actually
r7LsxK2.png
Yay! It worked! I can login at my grandparent's now!
Yay! It worked! I can login at my grandparent's now!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
It's occasionally logging me out, but the refreshing your session thing seems to be working.
It's occasionally logging me out, but the refreshing your session thing seems to be working.
plague_small.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.pngplague_small.png
I'm currently using satellite internet and it isn't letting my access my dragon lair or nesting grounds, even though I'm logged in. I cleared all of my browsing history and cookies and it still doesn't work.
I'm currently using satellite internet and it isn't letting my access my dragon lair or nesting grounds, even though I'm logged in. I cleared all of my browsing history and cookies and it still doesn't work.
I have not been able to log in with a wireless network for the past 2-3 days. I can only log in now (luckily) with the direct wire connection my dad put in my room. Things seemed to be fixed for a few hours yesterday but now I cannot log in with a wireless at all.
I have not been able to log in with a wireless network for the past 2-3 days. I can only log in now (luckily) with the direct wire connection my dad put in my room. Things seemed to be fixed for a few hours yesterday but now I cannot log in with a wireless at all.
[quote name="Eve" date=2017-04-09 23:12:51] When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again... What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that. [/quote] Same I sometimes have to log in 3 times or open a new browser before it "fully" logs me in
Eve wrote on 2017-04-09:
When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again...

What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that.

Same I sometimes have to log in 3 times or open a new browser before it "fully" logs me in
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@mutron yes! I'm on and my dergs finally fed and eggs finally incubated! Sucks cause my flight was actually dominating and I pretty much missed it :( but thanks for the fix!!!

Although when i went to gather items it said i only have 13 turns... i havent been able to gather stuff this whole time and my flight is dominating. Shouldnt i have 17...?
@mutron yes! I'm on and my dergs finally fed and eggs finally incubated! Sucks cause my flight was actually dominating and I pretty much missed it :( but thanks for the fix!!!

Although when i went to gather items it said i only have 13 turns... i havent been able to gather stuff this whole time and my flight is dominating. Shouldnt i have 17...?
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
@flufflesauce Did your clan's energy level dip below 80 in the past couple of days? Keeping it above 80 for 3 days in a row is what gives you 5 extra gathering turns (15 instead of 10) :o
@flufflesauce Did your clan's energy level dip below 80 in the past couple of days? Keeping it above 80 for 3 days in a row is what gives you 5 extra gathering turns (15 instead of 10) :o
cZLsLHr.png
things are a bit better today---partial log in-- refresh *usually* works-
- Not always. though--
even if I have 'cleared cache, opened private window' --the log-in demand still shows up

OH, and Baldwin often wont let me change what I want to transmute to Anything other than 'food'
things are a bit better today---partial log in-- refresh *usually* works-
- Not always. though--
even if I have 'cleared cache, opened private window' --the log-in demand still shows up

OH, and Baldwin often wont let me change what I want to transmute to Anything other than 'food'
Good Hunting!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14