Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
The new feature(?) that automatically restarts your session completely fixed the issue for me! Hopefully it continues to do the same tomorrow, thank you so much @Mutron :)
The new feature(?) that automatically restarts your session completely fixed the issue for me! Hopefully it continues to do the same tomorrow, thank you so much @Mutron :)
The new fixed worked for me as well!
The new fixed worked for me as well!
It was a lot less broken for me before the new login page. Whenever I open FR on a new tab now it does this and it's really annoying
It was a lot less broken for me before the new login page. Whenever I open FR on a new tab now it does this and it's really annoying
it worked! :)
it worked! :)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Thank god for the new refreshing feature, I was sick and tired of having to clear my history every time I wanted to click on my lair...

It works fine now :)
Thank god for the new refreshing feature, I was sick and tired of having to clear my history every time I wanted to click on my lair...

It works fine now :)
Ah, the new fix seems to have worked ^^
Ah, the new fix seems to have worked ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Mutron I'm not sure if this is related to the same issue, but I'm a Microsoft Edge user, I made my nesting grounds page my startpage in Edge, so that I'll never forget to hatch any eggs. Since the recent update "Attempting to log in from a www page will now automatically attempt to refresh your session if you are already logged in on www1. " said page shows like I've been logged out. (I was always logged in before that!) Then when I click the login button, I'm redirected to this page that says I'm already logged in partially. But now whenever I start my computer, I have to re-login while I didn't before.

Now I thought perhaps the Nesting Page page itself was the issue, so instead I made the flight rising main page (http://www1.flightrising.com/) my login page, but the same issue has been occurring. This even occurred while I just logged in, so it has not been fixed with your update notice "A fix for an issue preventing full login on satellite internet has been deployed. Affected players are encouraged to reply to this thread and note whether the issue has been resolved or not. " My apologies, figured I'd let you know!
@Mutron I'm not sure if this is related to the same issue, but I'm a Microsoft Edge user, I made my nesting grounds page my startpage in Edge, so that I'll never forget to hatch any eggs. Since the recent update "Attempting to log in from a www page will now automatically attempt to refresh your session if you are already logged in on www1. " said page shows like I've been logged out. (I was always logged in before that!) Then when I click the login button, I'm redirected to this page that says I'm already logged in partially. But now whenever I start my computer, I have to re-login while I didn't before.

Now I thought perhaps the Nesting Page page itself was the issue, so instead I made the flight rising main page (http://www1.flightrising.com/) my login page, but the same issue has been occurring. This even occurred while I just logged in, so it has not been fixed with your update notice "A fix for an issue preventing full login on satellite internet has been deployed. Affected players are encouraged to reply to this thread and note whether the issue has been resolved or not. " My apologies, figured I'd let you know!
looking for midnight/gold/gold ranged dragons!
The problem was fixed :OOO Thank you!
The problem was fixed :OOO Thank you!
fr time +2
im lazy how do i make a good signature
Ê¢•.•Ê¡ look at this rat he's really vibing
this is a lot better, i dont need t log in a few hundred times a day now.
whatever you did worked for me
this is a lot better, i dont need t log in a few hundred times a day now.
whatever you did worked for me
popplio.png457.gif
it would log me in, but then when i went to do things it would say i was logged out. it seems to be fixed for now
it would log me in, but then when i went to do things it would say i was logged out. it seems to be fixed for now
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14