Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hi @Semirhage - We just made a change that may improve your situation. Let me know if it is any better.
Hi @Semirhage - We just made a change that may improve your situation. Let me know if it is any better.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Wow a whole new system jut for us? :o I feel so special haha thanks you guys for all the hardwork and for keeping us up to date! You guys are awesome! @mutron (sorry to ping you but I just want you to know how grateful I am T~T I really miss the site)
Wow a whole new system jut for us? :o I feel so special haha thanks you guys for all the hardwork and for keeping us up to date! You guys are awesome! @mutron (sorry to ping you but I just want you to know how grateful I am T~T I really miss the site)
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
@BlueHorse @flufflesauce

Can you try logging in (either a full logout/login or using the session refresh feature) and tell me if anything has improved?
@BlueHorse @flufflesauce

Can you try logging in (either a full logout/login or using the session refresh feature) and tell me if anything has improved?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
It stopped me from logging in for a few days but I haven't had the issue at all today; I think it's been fixed.
I might be a bit late, I've only just realised other people are having the same issue.
It stopped me from logging in for a few days but I haven't had the issue at all today; I think it's been fixed.
I might be a bit late, I've only just realised other people are having the same issue.
I'm on satellite internet, myself, and have been having the issue of staying logged in for a while now. Whatever you did seems to have improved things, and the autorefresh I just did appears to have worked. Considering satellite internet is the less common of the internet options, it's awesome that you'd get it working for us too. Thanks!
I'm on satellite internet, myself, and have been having the issue of staying logged in for a while now. Whatever you did seems to have improved things, and the autorefresh I just did appears to have worked. Considering satellite internet is the less common of the internet options, it's awesome that you'd get it working for us too. Thanks!
@Mutron Still broken for me, unfortunately. Every time I go to the site, I am not shown as logged in. When I click the login button, it says that I am logged in, and only then do I show up as logged in. This is all fine, but when I click on say, the nesting grounds, it tells me I'm partially logged in and redirects me to my lair. I'll click on nesting grounds again, and the same thing will happen; I am therefore unable to reach sections such as nesting w/out clearing cookies or pulling up incognito.

Scratch that, it seems to be working for me now. Thank you guys for all the hard work!
@Mutron Still broken for me, unfortunately. Every time I go to the site, I am not shown as logged in. When I click the login button, it says that I am logged in, and only then do I show up as logged in. This is all fine, but when I click on say, the nesting grounds, it tells me I'm partially logged in and redirects me to my lair. I'll click on nesting grounds again, and the same thing will happen; I am therefore unable to reach sections such as nesting w/out clearing cookies or pulling up incognito.

Scratch that, it seems to be working for me now. Thank you guys for all the hard work!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Eve

Wow, that's exactly what happens to me too. REALLY ANNOYING.
@Eve

Wow, that's exactly what happens to me too. REALLY ANNOYING.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
I've been having this issue for a long time, on desktop it's fine, but on my phone no matter if I'm connected to internet or via cellular I still get logged out. I think the problem is that I'm only partially logged in, so on some pages I'm logged in and on others I'm not. I'll put screenshots when I log in from my phone again.
I've been having this issue for a long time, on desktop it's fine, but on my phone no matter if I'm connected to internet or via cellular I still get logged out. I think the problem is that I'm only partially logged in, so on some pages I'm logged in and on others I'm not. I'll put screenshots when I log in from my phone again.
Satellite user here. No problems! I've had this issue since I started here almost a year ago, so thank you so much for the fix staff!
Satellite user here. No problems! I've had this issue since I started here almost a year ago, so thank you so much for the fix staff!
Literally almost every single time I change tabs if I am logged in it says I need to sign in and when I switch again it says I'm still logged in. It's been like this all day on both my phone at work (where I am writing this from now) and at my home on my computer.
Literally almost every single time I change tabs if I am logged in it says I need to sign in and when I switch again it says I'm still logged in. It's been like this all day on both my phone at work (where I am writing this from now) and at my home on my computer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14