Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I am aall good
I am aall good
I have been having issues logging in through my mobile phone as well as my laptop using google chrome. I am still currently having that issue. I can access on incognito mode but I would rather not as it gets tedious at times. I wonder what caused the issue? :0
I have been having issues logging in through my mobile phone as well as my laptop using google chrome. I am still currently having that issue. I can access on incognito mode but I would rather not as it gets tedious at times. I wonder what caused the issue? :0
dragon.gif
I get an Error saying to mention this when trying to login and go past the Bug forum screen

"https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16"
I get an Error saying to mention this when trying to login and go past the Bug forum screen

"https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16"
Okay its not totally fixed for me,

it logs me out every time i go to crossroads

popplio.png457.gif

popplio.png457.gif
@Mutron

I don't use satellite internet at my home, yet I'm getting this weird log in error, and it seems like it started around the time the auction house was revamped?
It doesn't not let me log in, but it regularly says I'm only partially logged in. Like, it will allow me to do things like feed my dragons, but I try to send a message, or go to the market place and/or buy something, I get an error saying I need to be logged in to do those things.

It isn't a huge issue, but it's really annoying, and I've noticed it's worse when Im on my phone using data, or at my school using the wifi there.
@Mutron

I don't use satellite internet at my home, yet I'm getting this weird log in error, and it seems like it started around the time the auction house was revamped?
It doesn't not let me log in, but it regularly says I'm only partially logged in. Like, it will allow me to do things like feed my dragons, but I try to send a message, or go to the market place and/or buy something, I get an error saying I need to be logged in to do those things.

It isn't a huge issue, but it's really annoying, and I've noticed it's worse when Im on my phone using data, or at my school using the wifi there.
It wasn't happening to me before yesterday night, (4/21/17) but whenever I go to my lair it tells me I'm not logged in. When I click the log in button it tells me to wait a couple seconds to relog me in. It doesn't take long, but it is annoying.

This doesn't happen every time, only once in while.
It wasn't happening to me before yesterday night, (4/21/17) but whenever I go to my lair it tells me I'm not logged in. When I click the log in button it tells me to wait a couple seconds to relog me in. It doesn't take long, but it is annoying.

This doesn't happen every time, only once in while.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
I had this kind of problem. Sometimes, during the day, I received the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area." message. I logged out and then logged back in, and it worked for the rest of the day. With the bug fix, the chances dropped drastically, but it still shows up sometimes.

When I try to access Flight Rising from my phone (with Safari), though, the error message shows up very frequently. In this case logging out and in again works, too, but the quantity of error messages is still high.
I had this kind of problem. Sometimes, during the day, I received the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area." message. I logged out and then logged back in, and it worked for the rest of the day. With the bug fix, the chances dropped drastically, but it still shows up sometimes.

When I try to access Flight Rising from my phone (with Safari), though, the error message shows up very frequently. In this case logging out and in again works, too, but the quantity of error messages is still high.
478.gif someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.
it took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift.
on my laptop, i am continuosly signed out even if i only leave the game once (x out), but i say remeber me..
on my laptop, i am continuosly signed out even if i only leave the game once (x out), but i say remeber me..
Everyday when I want to feed my dragons, it's says I must log in, but when ik click on it, it says I'm already logged in ...
Everyday when I want to feed my dragons, it's says I must log in, but when ik click on it, it says I'm already logged in ...
QYUAXND.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14