Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm still having the issue, its really 50/50. half of the time it will do the refresh but then the other half I still have the issue.
I'm still having the issue, its really 50/50. half of the time it will do the refresh but then the other half I still have the issue.
🍊 Kristoph Is Tired 🍊 He/Him or They/Them 🍊
almost every time i'm logged in, i try getting items but starts saying that im logged out and needs to be logged in. I need to refresh the page to sovle this issue.
almost every time i'm logged in, i try getting items but starts saying that im logged out and needs to be logged in. I need to refresh the page to sovle this issue.
tenor.gif
Hello, don't if I post this here, but I'm having an issues as well where I'm logged in and when I go to click on something like Hoard, it says I'm only half logged in and that I need a refresh..its not terribly bad, just a little annoy to have to do it every other time I click to go somewheres.
Hello, don't if I post this here, but I'm having an issues as well where I'm logged in and when I go to click on something like Hoard, it says I'm only half logged in and that I need a refresh..its not terribly bad, just a little annoy to have to do it every other time I click to go somewheres.
Cluck, cluck, QUACK!
+2hrs FR time
She/Her
– Female

Secretly a duck, no longer a chicken!
P.S. Don't let the chickens find out!
JblrttX.png
I can't even access the home page.
I can't even access the home page.
gtwLEpH.png
I am having log in issues today and was told to include this info https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16
I am having log in issues today and was told to include this info https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png[/img]
So, I'm still having problems with the game. I can't log in unless I'm on my phone and I can barely play the game at all :/
So, I'm still having problems with the game. I can't log in unless I'm on my phone and I can barely play the game at all :/
I am still having issues staying logged in. I've tried incognito on chrome, safari, just chrome on two different computers, and safari on my phone.
I am still having issues staying logged in. I've tried incognito on chrome, safari, just chrome on two different computers, and safari on my phone.
beware_the_glitchwatch_shellion_banner_by_blizzardthehusky-d9a92lo.png
I tried logging into the site on my phone for the first time in a while, and it worked better than it ever has. It let me stay logged in, which hasn't happened before.
I tried logging into the site on my phone for the first time in a while, and it worked better than it ever has. It let me stay logged in, which hasn't happened before.
i can't even log in on Chrome anymore, it gave me a "400 Bad request" error.
so I logged in onto the Microsoft Edge web browser, but I don't get what caused that to happen on Chrome.
i can't even log in on Chrome anymore, it gave me a "400 Bad request" error.
so I logged in onto the Microsoft Edge web browser, but I don't get what caused that to happen on Chrome.
m59NfS2.png
@Mutron

Every time I try to log in from the first page, it says Invalid login even though my password is saved to the site. It takes a couple tries and me refreshing the page, which gets a little tedious.
@Mutron

Every time I try to log in from the first page, it says Invalid login even though my password is saved to the site. It takes a couple tries and me refreshing the page, which gets a little tedious.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14