Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Messenger Scrolls Dropping?
1 2 3 4
I hope they don't clear everyone's counters because of this, I have 27 scrolls in my vault ive been saving from last year.

And I don't know? I'm trying to train dragons here.

I guess I'll wait til morning to finish the rest just in case.
I hope they don't clear everyone's counters because of this, I have 27 scrolls in my vault ive been saving from last year.

And I don't know? I'm trying to train dragons here.

I guess I'll wait til morning to finish the rest just in case.
20jfn6s.png
I'm getting them from the woodland path.

are we still allowed to grind in the coli?
20jfn6s.png
I'm getting them from the woodland path.

are we still allowed to grind in the coli?
I've been in the Mire, Forgotten Cave, Woodland Path, and Harpy's Roost, and they're dropping from neutral/wind mobs all across the board, it seems. Missetting of the timer, perhaps?
I've been in the Mire, Forgotten Cave, Woodland Path, and Harpy's Roost, and they're dropping from neutral/wind mobs all across the board, it seems. Missetting of the timer, perhaps?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Ditto here. Just wind enemies so far in ghostlight ruins. I'm going to move away from the Coli for a while.
Ditto here. Just wind enemies so far in ghostlight ruins. I'm going to move away from the Coli for a while.
mkpoaHZ.png
I was just grinding fodder in the mire and I'm getting scrolls too.
I was just grinding fodder in the mire and I'm getting scrolls too.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
Leveling and exalting in the mire and had a moment of panic. I thought I somehow almost missed the holiday.
Leveling and exalting in the mire and had a moment of panic. I thought I somehow almost missed the holiday.
It's happening in the Ghostlight Ruins too??? I can't take a screenshot but why?

I came on to report it but saw this thread sooo... I'll be honest, I thought I screwed up the Coli since it kept glitching and then bam! First battle that doesn't glitch a Messenger Scroll drops.

I'll step away from the Coli for now but I have fodder to train... I wonder if they'll clear our Messenger Scrolls? If they do then Welp :'') that's 100+ Scrolls I saved from last year gone.
It's happening in the Ghostlight Ruins too??? I can't take a screenshot but why?

I came on to report it but saw this thread sooo... I'll be honest, I thought I screwed up the Coli since it kept glitching and then bam! First battle that doesn't glitch a Messenger Scroll drops.

I'll step away from the Coli for now but I have fodder to train... I wonder if they'll clear our Messenger Scrolls? If they do then Welp :'') that's 100+ Scrolls I saved from last year gone.
Just pulled one in the Mire.

(Not that it's a bad thing, like others have said, but the admins should probably be aware...)
Just pulled one in the Mire.

(Not that it's a bad thing, like others have said, but the admins should probably be aware...)
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
I just encountered it as well, I went to train a dragon for exalting in the kelp beds so I can hatch a nest but received a messenger scroll. I left the coli after receiving the first one. I believe the Depin dropped it, it was a group of one Depin and one Wavesinger I think, whichever is of the fire element/melee fighter. [img]http://i.imgur.com/c2EzujF.png[/img]
I just encountered it as well, I went to train a dragon for exalting in the kelp beds so I can hatch a nest but received a messenger scroll. I left the coli after receiving the first one.

I believe the Depin dropped it, it was a group of one Depin and one Wavesinger I think, whichever is of the fire element/melee fighter.

c2EzujF.png
Hello.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2150625/4#post_26343810

Not a glitch! :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2150625/4#post_26343810

Not a glitch! :D
1 2 3 4