Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bestiary count changes
On every page of FR, the bestiary says I have 451 familiars except for the coliseum, that says I have 106. Not a major issue but gives momentary panic that I've lost 3/4ths of my familiars.
On every page of FR, the bestiary says I have 451 familiars except for the coliseum, that says I have 106. Not a major issue but gives momentary panic that I've lost 3/4ths of my familiars.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Chaosarceus As each part of the site is rewritten and optimized, it gets converted to the www1 part of the website. This part functions correctly, and shows you the correct amount of familiars. The www part doesn't function 100% correctly, and fails to count the familiars that are placed in your vault. It's a known issue, but not one that will be fixed separately. The issue will solve itself as each part of the site gets converted to www1.

Since it is a known issue, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for reporting :)
@Chaosarceus As each part of the site is rewritten and optimized, it gets converted to the www1 part of the website. This part functions correctly, and shows you the correct amount of familiars. The www part doesn't function 100% correctly, and fails to count the familiars that are placed in your vault. It's a known issue, but not one that will be fixed separately. The issue will solve itself as each part of the site gets converted to www1.

Since it is a known issue, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for reporting :)