Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Red alert screen in Google Chrome
For the past 15 minutes or so I have been getting a Red warning screen showing when the FR webpage is idle for a few minutes stating this is a deceptive site ahead that may be a phishing scam.

Since I know FR warns people not to divulge private information, this strikes me as wrong. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to address it without turning off Google Chrome warnings?
For the past 15 minutes or so I have been getting a Red warning screen showing when the FR webpage is idle for a few minutes stating this is a deceptive site ahead that may be a phishing scam.

Since I know FR warns people not to divulge private information, this strikes me as wrong. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to address it without turning off Google Chrome warnings?
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka

I would probably check your computer for viruses. It could be a redirection variant. It could also be that someone hijacked ads or a link on FR or something. The ads are a little bit of a minefield so I regretfully have to keep ad block on.

Good luck on fixing it. You could try another browser and see if it happens, but don't forget to scan.

If you can get to Contact me, that might be beneficial.
@Nerilka

I would probably check your computer for viruses. It could be a redirection variant. It could also be that someone hijacked ads or a link on FR or something. The ads are a little bit of a minefield so I regretfully have to keep ad block on.

Good luck on fixing it. You could try another browser and see if it happens, but don't forget to scan.

If you can get to Contact me, that might be beneficial.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zurun

Thank you. It happened again once after I posted here, but has not happened since. I'll definitely scan, though it's supposed to auto scan regularly.

It didn't happen on any other browser/computer we have. I'll try Contact me if the scan shows the computer is clean.
@Zurun

Thank you. It happened again once after I posted here, but has not happened since. I'll definitely scan, though it's supposed to auto scan regularly.

It didn't happen on any other browser/computer we have. I'll try Contact me if the scan shows the computer is clean.
Qn4lcwg.png