Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Preview Post functioning oddly lately
Hello,

Here recently, maybe since the last week or so, editing existing posts with multiple images is making it so that I can no longer scroll up to see the top side of the post. Sometimes this includes the portion I just added, so that I can't actually preview any of the new stuff I changed.

It's inconsistent regarding how much it won't let me scroll up to, but it is always the top portion. I can scroll down within the preview post window and see the rest of the bottom of the post just fine.

Thanks!
Hello,

Here recently, maybe since the last week or so, editing existing posts with multiple images is making it so that I can no longer scroll up to see the top side of the post. Sometimes this includes the portion I just added, so that I can't actually preview any of the new stuff I changed.

It's inconsistent regarding how much it won't let me scroll up to, but it is always the top portion. I can scroll down within the preview post window and see the rest of the bottom of the post just fine.

Thanks!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

Ok, so i'm not the only one...

I've been compensating by scrolling down as far as I can before clicking the preview button. Then I can scroll up and see the top half. If that helps you at all for now.
@CuQuoise

Ok, so i'm not the only one...

I've been compensating by scrolling down as far as I can before clicking the preview button. Then I can scroll up and see the top half. If that helps you at all for now.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I have a similar problem as well. Whenever I edit my Accent/skin shop and my Art resource, I go to preview whatever changes I've made but I can never see how it looks from the very top. Instead it's like it is scrolled down quite a bit and the only way I can check if the top part of my older post is correctly done is to copy and preview it in a new post. I think I may affect longer posts compared to shorter ones.

I use chrome and I've tried clearing my cache without any luck in fixing it. The problem is still present after weeks of acting this way.
I have a similar problem as well. Whenever I edit my Accent/skin shop and my Art resource, I go to preview whatever changes I've made but I can never see how it looks from the very top. Instead it's like it is scrolled down quite a bit and the only way I can check if the top part of my older post is correctly done is to copy and preview it in a new post. I think I may affect longer posts compared to shorter ones.

I use chrome and I've tried clearing my cache without any luck in fixing it. The problem is still present after weeks of acting this way.
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png