Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wardrobe expansion
I went to add slots onto what I could put on my dragons and came across this problem. I use an iPad. When I went to expand the first at 75 g was fine but then the next one wouldn't open. I closed and cleared and all but it wouldn't open. Today I got on my partners computer and it opened right up and the next one now shows it's ready. I went back to my iPad and there's nothing I just can't get to it. Is there some way to get to it on my pad in the future? I don't want to expand anymore now but when I do I don't want to have to find a computer to do so. Thanks
I went to add slots onto what I could put on my dragons and came across this problem. I use an iPad. When I went to expand the first at 75 g was fine but then the next one wouldn't open. I closed and cleared and all but it wouldn't open. Today I got on my partners computer and it opened right up and the next one now shows it's ready. I went back to my iPad and there's nothing I just can't get to it. Is there some way to get to it on my pad in the future? I don't want to expand anymore now but when I do I don't want to have to find a computer to do so. Thanks
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse I think zooming in and out does the trick for the buttons to show up. Otherwise using different browsers could do the trick as well.
@MystiqueMuse I think zooming in and out does the trick for the buttons to show up. Otherwise using different browsers could do the trick as well.
Well zooming doesn't work, do iPad mini's have a different browser? Is there a browser you would suggest?
Well zooming doesn't work, do iPad mini's have a different browser? Is there a browser you would suggest?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon