Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Deleting posts
For some reason it won't let me delete posts in forums! I keep clicking the delete but it never goes away...
For some reason it won't let me delete posts in forums! I keep clicking the delete but it never goes away...
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
@universewater Some threads tend to get stuck for no reason. I'd recommend just changing the title to "closed" or something similar and letting the thread sink out of existence.
@universewater Some threads tend to get stuck for no reason. I'd recommend just changing the title to "closed" or something similar and letting the thread sink out of existence.
@universewater
This has happened to me numerous times. I also posted about it, but it was brushed off, locked, and sent to be buried.

I originally thought it was because other people had posted on my thread and maybe that was messing it up, but I was just able to delete one (that others had posted in) and I went back to the other one that wouldn't delete and it was still up no matter what I did.

It's not a huge deal, it's just a little irritating sometimes... Especially when I asked an embarrassingly stupid question in the HC and I wanna delete the thread but it won't let me...
-.-
@universewater
This has happened to me numerous times. I also posted about it, but it was brushed off, locked, and sent to be buried.

I originally thought it was because other people had posted on my thread and maybe that was messing it up, but I was just able to delete one (that others had posted in) and I went back to the other one that wouldn't delete and it was still up no matter what I did.

It's not a huge deal, it's just a little irritating sometimes... Especially when I asked an embarrassingly stupid question in the HC and I wanna delete the thread but it won't let me...
-.-
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@universewater

As mentioned, the best way to deal with it is to change the title and let it be buried. Thanks for your report!
@universewater

As mentioned, the best way to deal with it is to change the title and let it be buried. Thanks for your report!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif