Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not Loading Properly
Since the Auction House re-vamp I've been having problems with loading and slowness in game. Today is the worse tho.

It's taking forever to load on any page and some just won't. I've done a cleaning, I've even restored but nothing helps. My other games such as OviPets are all running fine so I know the problem isn't on my end. Please help!
Since the Auction House re-vamp I've been having problems with loading and slowness in game. Today is the worse tho.

It's taking forever to load on any page and some just won't. I've done a cleaning, I've even restored but nothing helps. My other games such as OviPets are all running fine so I know the problem isn't on my end. Please help!
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Kkarma What do you mean by "done a cleaning and restored"?

If the site loads but slowly it may have to do with your browser or internet connection. This can be the case even if the problem is exclusive to one website or a set of websites.

Clear your browser's cache and see if the problem persists in another browser.
@Kkarma What do you mean by "done a cleaning and restored"?

If the site loads but slowly it may have to do with your browser or internet connection. This can be the case even if the problem is exclusive to one website or a set of websites.

Clear your browser's cache and see if the problem persists in another browser.
@chespin

Thank you for replying. That is what I meant about cleaning. I've cleared my browser's cache, got rid of cookies etc. I restored my computer to a earlier point in case something recent was what is causing my problem here.
@chespin

Thank you for replying. That is what I meant about cleaning. I've cleared my browser's cache, got rid of cookies etc. I restored my computer to a earlier point in case something recent was what is causing my problem here.
@Chespin

Right now on my tab it's is saying that it is not loading properly.
@Chespin

Right now on my tab it's is saying that it is not loading properly.
@Kkarma I see- can you get a screenshot of it or copy and paste the error message exactly?

Have you tried seeing if the problem persists on another browser / do you have another device you can test FR from?
@Kkarma I see- can you get a screenshot of it or copy and paste the error message exactly?

Have you tried seeing if the problem persists on another browser / do you have another device you can test FR from?
@Chespin

Sadly I have nothing else but my laptop. I do not know how to screenshot. When I clicked it to see about copying it, it wasn't a option offered.

I use Google Chrome. You are familiar with it? If you are then you know how each mimic a folder. Well at the top where you normally see the emblem and the name Flight Rising is where the not loading problem is showing and for some reason it's happening everytime here in forums but not in other area's.
@Chespin

Sadly I have nothing else but my laptop. I do not know how to screenshot. When I clicked it to see about copying it, it wasn't a option offered.

I use Google Chrome. You are familiar with it? If you are then you know how each mimic a folder. Well at the top where you normally see the emblem and the name Flight Rising is where the not loading problem is showing and for some reason it's happening everytime here in forums but not in other area's.
Tab I meant to say
Tab I meant to say
@Kkarma I understand- that sounds like it might be a problem connected to internet then. I would have suspected a cache problem, but you've already cleared your cache.

Try to hard refresh the pages that are affected as well with ctrl+F5 - note this is different from a regular refresh.

If it's an option, try whitelisting FR in your antivirus/anti-malware program. Make sure to include both:

http://www1.flightrising.com
http://www.flightrising.com

How to whitelist websites differs from program to program, so I can't offer specific help with how to do this :(

Since you use Chrome, you may also want to temporarily disable any extensions you have running, even if they don't seem to interfere with FR. Sometimes extensions can make FR act strange.

Let me know if any of this works or not :)
@Kkarma I understand- that sounds like it might be a problem connected to internet then. I would have suspected a cache problem, but you've already cleared your cache.

Try to hard refresh the pages that are affected as well with ctrl+F5 - note this is different from a regular refresh.

If it's an option, try whitelisting FR in your antivirus/anti-malware program. Make sure to include both:

http://www1.flightrising.com
http://www.flightrising.com

How to whitelist websites differs from program to program, so I can't offer specific help with how to do this :(

Since you use Chrome, you may also want to temporarily disable any extensions you have running, even if they don't seem to interfere with FR. Sometimes extensions can make FR act strange.

Let me know if any of this works or not :)
@ chespin

Thank you so much for your assistance. I greatly appreciate it! I will try your suggestions and see if it helps. :D
@ chespin

Thank you so much for your assistance. I greatly appreciate it! I will try your suggestions and see if it helps. :D