Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop with a wired cable internet connection at home. I'm running the latest Norton.

When I went to buy apparel, I wanted to try one out to see what it looked like. After I did that, I wanted to buy it because I liked what it looked like, but I couldn't as the buy button was unresponsive. After I refreshed the page and redid the search I was able to buy it.
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop with a wired cable internet connection at home. I'm running the latest Norton.

When I went to buy apparel, I wanted to try one out to see what it looked like. After I did that, I wanted to buy it because I liked what it looked like, but I couldn't as the buy button was unresponsive. After I refreshed the page and redid the search I was able to buy it.
[quote name="Meredith44" date=2017-03-19 13:01:45] I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop with a wired cable internet connection at home. I'm running the latest Norton. When I went to buy apparel, I wanted to try one out to see what it looked like. After I did that, I wanted to buy it because I liked what it looked like, but I couldn't as the buy button was unresponsive. After I refreshed the page and redid the search I was able to buy it. [/quote] @Meredith44 Adding this to our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178#post_26102628][b]Known Issues post[/b][/url]. Thanks for the report!
Meredith44 wrote on 2017-03-19:

@Meredith44

Adding this to our Known Issues post. Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol I was going to come mention the fast-scrolling issue when hovering over stuff in the new AH but you guys have it noted as known. If it helps, I'm on Windows 7 / wired ethernet / Chrome / latest-whatevers (java etc), just updated errythin' four days ago.
@Xhaztol I was going to come mention the fast-scrolling issue when hovering over stuff in the new AH but you guys have it noted as known. If it helps, I'm on Windows 7 / wired ethernet / Chrome / latest-whatevers (java etc), just updated errythin' four days ago.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
I have two questions - the old AH sorted dragons by age when going into the sell meniu; the update sorts by their place in lair. Is this accidental or a planned feature or a bug related to the "sorting by age" of the entire AH?

Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug?
I have two questions - the old AH sorted dragons by age when going into the sell meniu; the update sorts by their place in lair. Is this accidental or a planned feature or a bug related to the "sorting by age" of the entire AH?

Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug?
JQQ3Fjt.png
This is not a glitch, just a design decision - but the dragon thumbnails are now really, really small. Makes it difficult to browse. If you're still tweaking things, is there any chance they could go back to their old size?
This is not a glitch, just a design decision - but the dragon thumbnails are now really, really small. Makes it difficult to browse. If you're still tweaking things, is there any chance they could go back to their old size?
[quote name="RedWillia" date=2017-03-19 13:33:57] I have two questions - the old AH sorted dragons by age when going into the sell meniu; the update sorts by their place in lair. Is this accidental or a planned feature or a bug related to the "sorting by age" of the entire AH? Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug? [/quote] @RedWillia First: we've got that one filed away to research. Not sure what the outcome will be, but we do have it on our radar. Second: @Mutron would need to answer this one, but I believe if you take care of all your alert business within the AH, that number on your account-wide alerts would appropriately decrease.
RedWillia wrote on 2017-03-19:

@RedWillia

First: we've got that one filed away to research. Not sure what the outcome will be, but we do have it on our radar.

Second: @Mutron would need to answer this one, but I believe if you take care of all your alert business within the AH, that number on your account-wide alerts would appropriately decrease.
Flight Rising Developer
[quote name="RedWillia" date=2017-03-19 13:33:57] Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug? [/quote] @RedWillia The fact that new Auction House alerts (such as the "You have X sold auctions to review" alert) disappear from the alerts dropdown if you address them in the Auction House is intentional. The alert count badge won't automatically decrease, you will still have to view the alert popup for that. Still, the Auction House alerts themselves will disappear from the alerts dropdown if you have no sold, expired or pending private auctions.
RedWillia wrote on 2017-03-19:

@RedWillia

The fact that new Auction House alerts (such as the "You have X sold auctions to review" alert) disappear from the alerts dropdown if you address them in the Auction House is intentional.

The alert count badge won't automatically decrease, you will still have to view the alert popup for that. Still, the Auction House alerts themselves will disappear from the alerts dropdown if you have no sold, expired or pending private auctions.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-03-19 09:20:26] It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors: [LIST] [*]Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team [*]Dragon cannot already be on auction [*]Dragon cannot be tending a nest [*]Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade [*]Dragon cannot be wearing apparel [*]Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent [*]Dragon cannot have a familiar attached [*]Dragon cannot be a progenitor [/LIST] [/quote] Just to make sure, this is why we're also not seeing dragons in Crossroads, right? I didn't see any documentation referencing this, but when I try to set up a CR, any dragon currently being sold in the AH no longer appears in the available CR dragon list. Only mentioning because it changes where I'm finding the dragons--a dragon's physically on my 9th page in my lair but showing up on the 8th page of the CR list, for instance. No big deal, just wanted to make sure that's intended!
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-03-19:

It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors:

• Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team
  • Dragon cannot already be on auction
  • Dragon cannot be tending a nest
  • Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade
  • Dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • Dragon cannot have a familiar attached
  • Dragon cannot be a progenitor

Just to make sure, this is why we're also not seeing dragons in Crossroads, right? I didn't see any documentation referencing this, but when I try to set up a CR, any dragon currently being sold in the AH no longer appears in the available CR dragon list. Only mentioning because it changes where I'm finding the dragons--a dragon's physically on my 9th page in my lair but showing up on the 8th page of the CR list, for instance. No big deal, just wanted to make sure that's intended!
9o5YF7O.png
I was looking at Specialty items in Realm-Wide Auctions, when I think I found a bug. For Search Parameters, it says "To expand, click the tab below." It has a tab, but it is invisible for me. After clicking around my screen, I found out where it was. I don't know if it is only a problem in Specialty Realm-Wide or Flight auctions have a problem too. I also found the same problem in Others in Realm-Wide Auctions.
I was looking at Specialty items in Realm-Wide Auctions, when I think I found a bug. For Search Parameters, it says "To expand, click the tab below." It has a tab, but it is invisible for me. After clicking around my screen, I found out where it was. I don't know if it is only a problem in Specialty Realm-Wide or Flight auctions have a problem too. I also found the same problem in Others in Realm-Wide Auctions.
I like bacon.
[quote name="ciceqi" date=2017-03-19 14:05:09] [quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-03-19 09:20:26] It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors: [LIST] [*]Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team [*]Dragon cannot already be on auction [*]Dragon cannot be tending a nest [*]Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade [*]Dragon cannot be wearing apparel [*]Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent [*]Dragon cannot have a familiar attached [*]Dragon cannot be a progenitor [/LIST] [/quote] Just to make sure, this is why we're also not seeing dragons in Crossroads, right? I didn't see any documentation referencing this, but when I try to set up a CR, any dragon currently being sold in the AH no longer appears in the available CR dragon list. Only mentioning because it changes where I'm finding the dragons--a dragon's physically on my 9th page in my lair but showing up on the 8th page of the CR list, for instance. No big deal, just wanted to make sure that's intended! [/quote] @ciceqi This is correct. :)
ciceqi wrote on 2017-03-19:
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-03-19:

It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors:

• Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team
  • Dragon cannot already be on auction
  • Dragon cannot be tending a nest
  • Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade
  • Dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • Dragon cannot have a familiar attached
  • Dragon cannot be a progenitor

Just to make sure, this is why we're also not seeing dragons in Crossroads, right? I didn't see any documentation referencing this, but when I try to set up a CR, any dragon currently being sold in the AH no longer appears in the available CR dragon list. Only mentioning because it changes where I'm finding the dragons--a dragon's physically on my 9th page in my lair but showing up on the 8th page of the CR list, for instance. No big deal, just wanted to make sure that's intended!

@ciceqi

This is correct. :)
Flight Rising Developer
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44