Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[quote name="annadandelion" date=2017-03-19 08:35:58] Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old. Other than that, I'm sure it'l take some getting used to but you guys did an amazing job! [/quote] @annadandelion This was one of those things that we didn't intentionally set in the old version of the Auction House so it sorta slipped past us for the new one. While I'm not sure we can make it behave as it once did, we did enter it as a research item in our database. Thanks!
annadandelion wrote on 2017-03-19:
Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old.

Other than that, I'm sure it'l take some getting used to but you guys did an amazing job!

@annadandelion

This was one of those things that we didn't intentionally set in the old version of the Auction House so it sorta slipped past us for the new one. While I'm not sure we can make it behave as it once did, we did enter it as a research item in our database.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="DragonSquid" date=2017-03-19 08:38:50] I'm using Google Chrome on mobile and when I tap a dragon's picture on the auction house instead of giving me the normal preview and information it sends me to that dragon's page. [/quote] @DragonSquid Answered this one on a previous page, but this is intentional. Thank you!
DragonSquid wrote on 2017-03-19:
I'm using Google Chrome on mobile and when I tap a dragon's picture on the auction house instead of giving me the normal preview and information it sends me to that dragon's page.

@DragonSquid

Answered this one on a previous page, but this is intentional. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
[quote name="Addmon" date=2017-03-19 08:39:40] Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I'm getting an automatic page scroll when I hover over the bottom dragon's picture. Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87 Device(s) Used: desktop Device Operating System: Windows 10Home Operating System Version: 1607 Internet Connection Type: Wireless / Home Antivirus Installed: yes, Norton 360 Describe the bug in detail: When I'm searching for dragons on the AH, the page will automatically scroll down, very rapidly, under certain circumstances. This only seems to happen when my cursor is hovering over the bottom-most dragon image on the screen. It does not happen when my cursor is hovering over a dragon image higher on the page, or when my cursor is hovering over the "buy" button for the bottom-most dragon. [/quote] @Addmon That's more than likely because of its tooltip. Not sure if we can adjust that or not. Thanks for the report!
Addmon wrote on 2017-03-19:
Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I'm getting an automatic page scroll when I hover over the bottom dragon's picture.

Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87
Device(s) Used: desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 10Home
Operating System Version: 1607
Internet Connection Type: Wireless / Home
Antivirus Installed: yes, Norton 360

Describe the bug in detail:
When I'm searching for dragons on the AH, the page will automatically scroll down, very rapidly, under certain circumstances. This only seems to happen when my cursor is hovering over the bottom-most dragon image on the screen. It does not happen when my cursor is hovering over a dragon image higher on the page, or when my cursor is hovering over the "buy" button for the bottom-most dragon.

@Addmon

That's more than likely because of its tooltip. Not sure if we can adjust that or not. Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
[quote name="QuantumReality" date=2017-03-19 08:48:15] I am not seeing the tooltip that should pop up on a "Buy" in Materials that would show the PER UNIT cost of an item. [/quote] @QuantumReality To view the unit price, please mouse over the treasure or gem icon, not the Buy button. Thanks!
QuantumReality wrote on 2017-03-19:
I am not seeing the tooltip that should pop up on a "Buy" in Materials that would show the PER UNIT cost of an item.

@QuantumReality

To view the unit price, please mouse over the treasure or gem icon, not the Buy button. Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
When browsing from a chromebook, every dragon I click on opens a new tab, which is cool, but it opens the dragon's page that is three dragons above them. What is causing this?
When browsing from a chromebook, every dragon I click on opens a new tab, which is cool, but it opens the dragon's page that is three dragons above them. What is causing this?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Lykanth" date=2017-03-19 08:49:56] Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: 57.0.2987.110 Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 10 Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home Antivirus Installed: AVG Describe the bug in detail: When mousing over a dragon near the bottom of the screen the tool tip will cause it to scroll all the way to the bottom quickly, same appears to happen with food and other items. It does not do the same when mousing over the top-most entry [/quote] @Lykanth See my reply here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/5#post_26232642
Lykanth wrote on 2017-03-19:
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 57.0.2987.110

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed: AVG

Describe the bug in detail: When mousing over a dragon near the bottom of the screen the tool tip will cause it to scroll all the way to the bottom quickly, same appears to happen with food and other items. It does not do the same when mousing over the top-most entry

@Lykanth

See my reply here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/5#post_26232642
Flight Rising Developer
[quote name="Amyatzu" date=2017-03-19 08:53:04] When browsing from a chromebook, every dragon I click on opens a new tab, which is cool, but it opens the dragon's page that is three dragons above them. What is causing this? [/quote] @Amyatzu See my reply here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/5#post_26232623
Amyatzu wrote on 2017-03-19:

@Amyatzu

See my reply here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/5#post_26232623
Flight Rising Developer
I bought two dragons (last two on this parent's page) and now when I click through from the parent it tries to link as if they were still in the same clan, even though they've moved to mine.

Hasn't happened before, so I figured it was something to do with having them bought off the AH before the buy button was replaced.
I bought two dragons (last two on this parent's page) and now when I click through from the parent it tries to link as if they were still in the same clan, even though they've moved to mine.

Hasn't happened before, so I figured it was something to do with having them bought off the AH before the buy button was replaced.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

I click:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile.
Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

I click:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Coolkid" date=2017-03-19 08:54:23] I bought two dragons (last two on this parent's page) and now when I click through from the parent it tries to link as if they were still in the same clan, even though they've moved to mine. Hasn't happened before, so I figured it was something to do with having them bought off the AH before the buy button was replaced. [/quote] @Coolkid I'm unable to reproduce this one. Does this still occur if you clear your browser's cache?
Coolkid wrote on 2017-03-19:

@Coolkid

I'm unable to reproduce this one. Does this still occur if you clear your browser's cache?
Flight Rising Developer
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44