Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Are Gaoler genes not showing up in the AH for anyone else? I have two listed and they're not showing up at all, nor are anyone else's. I had a friend check for me and they can't see my listings either.
Are Gaoler genes not showing up in the AH for anyone else? I have two listed and they're not showing up at all, nor are anyone else's. I had a friend check for me and they can't see my listings either.
IMG_20180801_111447.jpg
[LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Firefox 64[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Android 9[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list] [*]Wireless[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]none[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]The alert said that I had sold auctions to review, when I clicked at it (I think I opened a new tab for it) it didn't show me any sold auctions in the AH. This happened yesterday, too (today in FR time). Before yesterday, I never had that issue. When I clicked on the alert again, without opening a new tab, it worked but I still want to report it because it is the second time it happened in a short amount of time. [/list][/list]
  • Browser(s) Used

• Firefox 64

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile

• Device Operating System

• Android 9

• Internet Connection Type

• Wireless

• Antivirus Installed

• none

• Describe the bug in detail:

• The alert said that I had sold auctions to review, when I clicked at it (I think I opened a new tab for it) it didn't show me any sold auctions in the AH. This happened yesterday, too (today in FR time). Before yesterday, I never had that issue. When I clicked on the alert again, without opening a new tab, it worked but I still want to report it because it is the second time it happened in a short amount of time.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Even though my hoard clearly displays my speciality items, they aren’t showing up on the AH? I can sell everything else, but the specialty section is empty.
Even though my hoard clearly displays my speciality items, they aren’t showing up on the AH? I can sell everything else, but the specialty section is empty.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ArtsyDragon7

What, precisely, are you trying to sell?
@ArtsyDragon7

What, precisely, are you trying to sell?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
A gaoler breed change scroll
@SeaCrest
A gaoler breed change scroll
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ArtsyDragon7

You cannot sell clanbound items. If you visited galore, you should have gotten two clanbound gaoler breed changes. You can't sell those, but if you bought it from thr marketplace you should be able to sell it.
@ArtsyDragon7

You cannot sell clanbound items. If you visited galore, you should have gotten two clanbound gaoler breed changes. You can't sell those, but if you bought it from thr marketplace you should be able to sell it.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest ah, well that explains it. Thank you for helping me sort out the confusion!
@SeaCrest ah, well that explains it. Thank you for helping me sort out the confusion!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
I tried to make a new saved search today for dragons, but it did not save all my criteria! Is there a limit?
I had the search include a list of dragons breeds and multiple genes from each category (I wish there was an option to include everything BUT...). However it only saved the breed selection and emptied the list of genes I had chosen. I tried more than once and left the Auction House to try and reload the save and try to make a new one to no avail, it only ever saved the list of breeds.

(Firefox on Macbook)
I tried to make a new saved search today for dragons, but it did not save all my criteria! Is there a limit?
I had the search include a list of dragons breeds and multiple genes from each category (I wish there was an option to include everything BUT...). However it only saved the breed selection and emptied the list of genes I had chosen. I tried more than once and left the Auction House to try and reload the save and try to make a new one to no avail, it only ever saved the list of breeds.

(Firefox on Macbook)
Chrome 75.0, Desktop, Win7 Max, Home - Wired cabel, no Antivirus.

Issues with Wendigo/Pronghorn Hunter search in AH. When you search "Wendigo" you get Pronghorn Hunter. When you search "Pronghorn Hunter" you get only one result (there are none at the moment, but there was one - maybe the one posted after the renaming?). When you search "Pronghorn" you get only Pronghorn Stomper. Same with "Hunter", you get familiars with "Hunter" in their names, but not Pronghorn Hunter.
Chrome 75.0, Desktop, Win7 Max, Home - Wired cabel, no Antivirus.

Issues with Wendigo/Pronghorn Hunter search in AH. When you search "Wendigo" you get Pronghorn Hunter. When you search "Pronghorn Hunter" you get only one result (there are none at the moment, but there was one - maybe the one posted after the renaming?). When you search "Pronghorn" you get only Pronghorn Stomper. Same with "Hunter", you get familiars with "Hunter" in their names, but not Pronghorn Hunter.
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
Browser(s) Used

Chrome

Browser(s) Version

Version 75.0.3770.100

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Wired, School

Describe the bug in detail:

On the Dragons tab in the Auction House, the "Keep Expanded" button doesn't work when you load a new save search. Nothing major, just annoying.

Loading from a Save Search and switching the search manually both refreshes the page, so I don't see why using Save Search specifically closes the tab again?
Browser(s) Used

Chrome

Browser(s) Version

Version 75.0.3770.100

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Wired, School

Describe the bug in detail:

On the Dragons tab in the Auction House, the "Keep Expanded" button doesn't work when you load a new save search. Nothing major, just annoying.

Loading from a Save Search and switching the search manually both refreshes the page, so I don't see why using Save Search specifically closes the tab again?
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44