Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Browser(s) Used/version:
Google chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop (with touchscreen)

Device Operating System/Version
Windows 10 home 64 bit

Internet Connection Type
Business Wireless

Antivirus Installed/Version
Avast free antivirus
Version: 19.3.2369 (build 19.3.4241.441)
Virus definitions: 190325-4

Describe the bug in detail:

Auction house: Selling: When trying to sell familiars out of my hoard. it also loads familiars from my vault as well. I do not like this as i have duplicates of some familiars and i want to keep certain ones.
Browser(s) Used/version:
Google chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop (with touchscreen)

Windows 10 home 64 bit

Internet Connection Type
Business Wireless

Antivirus Installed/Version
Avast free antivirus
Version: 19.3.2369 (build 19.3.4241.441)
Virus definitions: 190325-4

Auction house: Selling: When trying to sell familiars out of my hoard. it also loads familiars from my vault as well. I do not like this as i have duplicates of some familiars and i want to keep certain ones.
Come Join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat Room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 700+ users and growing daily! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
discord.gif
Browser(s) Used/version
Safari Version 12.1 (13607.1.40.1.5)

Device(s) Used
Macbook Pro 2017

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G5019)

Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Just before I relisted a modified expired listing of a Black Neck Now on the Realm Wide Auction House, I bought a cheaper copy (4g). I relisted my original item for my new price (6g), but the second one I bought is not in my hoard. In my Activity tab, it says I purchased it for 4g, but the item has still not appeared in my hoard, or in any windows I could access it (dragon apparel, AH sell, Baldwin). It's only been half an hour or so since, but a missing item is worrisome regardless.
Browser(s) Used/version
Safari Version 12.1 (13607.1.40.1.5)

Device(s) Used
Macbook Pro 2017

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G5019)

Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Just before I relisted a modified expired listing of a Black Neck Now on the Realm Wide Auction House, I bought a cheaper copy (4g). I relisted my original item for my new price (6g), but the second one I bought is not in my hoard. In my Activity tab, it says I purchased it for 4g, but the item has still not appeared in my hoard, or in any windows I could access it (dragon apparel, AH sell, Baldwin). It's only been half an hour or so since, but a missing item is worrisome regardless.
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi

Have you cleared your cache?
@alphazi

Have you cleared your cache?
He/They
@NeonDino Yes, and the item is still missing. I tried logging in from Chrome as well, and it also isn't there...
@NeonDino Yes, and the item is still missing. I tried logging in from Chrome as well, and it also isn't there...
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi

Is it in your auction history? If yes you should contact admins. Probably a glitch happened in your database
@alphazi

Is it in your auction history? If yes you should contact admins. Probably a glitch happened in your database
He/They
@NeonDino Yeah, it is. I'll go do that!
@NeonDino Yeah, it is. I'll go do that!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Similar issue to Alphazi, except with a familiar.
It's happened once before now, I can't fix it this time though and I've bought the familiar twice(what fixed it last time for me)

@NeonDino (just asking you since you suggested contacting admins) Is there a specific admin I should contact or just any one of them?
Similar issue to Alphazi, except with a familiar.
It's happened once before now, I can't fix it this time though and I've bought the familiar twice(what fixed it last time for me)

@NeonDino (just asking you since you suggested contacting admins) Is there a specific admin I should contact or just any one of them?
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Whyyesimnot

https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

all will see your contact

database hoarder admins will notice it so.
@Whyyesimnot

https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

all will see your contact

database hoarder admins will notice it so.
He/They
@NeonDino
Oh thank you!
@NeonDino
Oh thank you!
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
So I got an egg, sold it for 282 gems, and I never got the money from the egg. I tried restarting My phone, buying stuff, putting money in the vault and buying stuff w the gems in the vault, clearing my cache, closing the tab and reloading the page.
I tried everything. The gems won't appear.
Edit: I sold it for 282 treasure ignore this.
So I got an egg, sold it for 282 gems, and I never got the money from the egg. I tried restarting My phone, buying stuff, putting money in the vault and buying stuff w the gems in the vault, clearing my cache, closing the tab and reloading the page.
I tried everything. The gems won't appear.
Edit: I sold it for 282 treasure ignore this.
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44