Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@SeaCrest I have. Still nothing
@SeaCrest I have. Still nothing
Bug report: chrome, latest version

trying to load saved searches on the auction house reloads the auction list thingy but doesn't apply any parameters

i had a breeding project :( i can't remember the exact colour ranges i was searching for for it but had them saved as a saved search
Bug report: chrome, latest version

trying to load saved searches on the auction house reloads the auction list thingy but doesn't apply any parameters

i had a breeding project :( i can't remember the exact colour ranges i was searching for for it but had them saved as a saved search
@Wingheart

In order to save your search you have to input the search parameters, click Search and then save the search. The system won't save a search until after you've used it.
@Wingheart

In order to save your search you have to input the search parameters, click Search and then save the search. The system won't save a search until after you've used it.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
It's an already saved search. It used to work. I am selecting it from a list of saved searches, and it does not select anything in the dropdown menus or otherwise have any effect.

I am not trying to save a new search, but rather accessing a search that I had saved before vanishing from FR for a long time.
It's an already saved search. It used to work. I am selecting it from a list of saved searches, and it does not select anything in the dropdown menus or otherwise have any effect.

I am not trying to save a new search, but rather accessing a search that I had saved before vanishing from FR for a long time.
Today, I sold 3 hatchlings (49776202, 49776203, and 49776204), however, the AH gave me a notification and treasure for only one of the three, but the other two were listed as already sold.

This has happened before repeatedly, but I had assumed it was a one-time thing, so I never reported it until now.
Today, I sold 3 hatchlings (49776202, 49776203, and 49776204), however, the AH gave me a notification and treasure for only one of the three, but the other two were listed as already sold.

This has happened before repeatedly, but I had assumed it was a one-time thing, so I never reported it until now.
dgjait.jpg
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Firefox [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] MacBook Air [b]Device Operating System:[/b] macOS High Sierra [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Home, wireless i noticed today while trying to sell fodder that... the listings seem to be out of order. i used auction house search with the only filter being adult dragons, and these are the results: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MroqzpF.png[/img] they're all the same price, but instead of being listed according to which will expire first, they're all over the place in terms of time of expiration. i've never seen this kind of thing anywhere else in the auction house and it's interfering with my ability to sell dragons at the fodder floor...
Browser(s) Used: Firefox
Device(s) Used: MacBook Air
Device Operating System: macOS High Sierra
Internet Connection Type: Home, wireless

i noticed today while trying to sell fodder that... the listings seem to be out of order. i used auction house search with the only filter being adult dragons, and these are the results:

MroqzpF.png

they're all the same price, but instead of being listed according to which will expire first, they're all over the place in terms of time of expiration. i've never seen this kind of thing anywhere else in the auction house and it's interfering with my ability to sell dragons at the fodder floor...
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
@magpiies

As far as I'm aware, this is normal behavior for the AH and always has been? It appears that dragons are listed first in order of ID, then sorted by price, so if they are all the same price, they will be listed in order of ID, not expiration time. If memory serves, it's always been like this for me. Could it be that you have been seeing listings of dragons in quick ID succession posted by the same user?
@magpiies

As far as I'm aware, this is normal behavior for the AH and always has been? It appears that dragons are listed first in order of ID, then sorted by price, so if they are all the same price, they will be listed in order of ID, not expiration time. If memory serves, it's always been like this for me. Could it be that you have been seeing listings of dragons in quick ID succession posted by the same user?
lighth8.png
@Alphaea you're probably right, i just could've sworn that dragons i listed would usually be near the front and not the back of the thing and usually don't sell older dragons. so that might've been the issue i was running into. thanks for the info, much as i'm not too happy to hear it haha
@Alphaea you're probably right, i just could've sworn that dragons i listed would usually be near the front and not the back of the thing and usually don't sell older dragons. so that might've been the issue i was running into. thanks for the info, much as i'm not too happy to hear it haha
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
@magpiies

Not a problem! I do have a question for you though, if you would entertain it; since fodder moves quite quickly on the AH, is there a particular benefit to tracking both the price and length of fodder auctions? I would think that if you list a dragon for a week at a price higher than the floor at the moment you list it, you're unlikely to see that dragon be sold unless there are a high volume of users purchasing fodder, for any number of reasons, since the floor moves quickly and there are thousands of fodder dragons being listed a day for whatever the lowest listed price is at that moment in time.
@magpiies

Not a problem! I do have a question for you though, if you would entertain it; since fodder moves quite quickly on the AH, is there a particular benefit to tracking both the price and length of fodder auctions? I would think that if you list a dragon for a week at a price higher than the floor at the moment you list it, you're unlikely to see that dragon be sold unless there are a high volume of users purchasing fodder, for any number of reasons, since the floor moves quickly and there are thousands of fodder dragons being listed a day for whatever the lowest listed price is at that moment in time.
lighth8.png
Browser: Chrome (updated today)

Bug: Hibernal den parameters aren't being saved in the saved searches. I created a new saved search for fodder with no hibernal cooldown, when I left the AH and returned and loaded the saved search the hibernal setting was back to All. Other parameters chosen for the search were saved.
Browser: Chrome (updated today)

Bug: Hibernal den parameters aren't being saved in the saved searches. I created a new saved search for fodder with no hibernal cooldown, when I left the AH and returned and loaded the saved search the hibernal setting was back to All. Other parameters chosen for the search were saved.
she/they, adult
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44