Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
Lots of glitches on AH. Same as everyone else.
Lots of glitches on AH. Same as everyone else.
Pre-loaded searches in Dragons and Other tabs are not working
Pre-loaded searches in Dragons and Other tabs are not working
Same problem with AH than others.
Same problem with AH than others.
Same AH problems. Windows 10, Chrome, desktop.
Same AH problems. Windows 10, Chrome, desktop.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
AH problem - new dragon sales not posting. Mac Sierra 10.12.5, Firefox 58.0.2, iMac desktop.
AH problem - new dragon sales not posting. Mac Sierra 10.12.5, Firefox 58.0.2, iMac desktop.
e93HWph.png
AH problem - no sales (dragons) posted on realm wide auctions Windows 10, Google Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit) Dell Laptop
AH problem - no sales (dragons) posted on realm wide auctions Windows 10, Google Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit) Dell Laptop
Latest version of Chrome on a Galaxy S6 Active, home wireless conection. I am told I have a private auction, I have the notification and the little orange popup, but in private auctions I have nothing available to purchase in any category.

edit: this seems to have been resolved!
Latest version of Chrome on a Galaxy S6 Active, home wireless conection. I am told I have a private auction, I have the notification and the little orange popup, but in private auctions I have nothing available to purchase in any category.

edit: this seems to have been resolved!
QFXpYkj.png
When I go to the activity page, it shows as a different user. I can see their past auctions and when I click on the avatar it takes me to their page. I can't see any of my activity. On a 2013 Macbook, Safari version 8.0.8
When I go to the activity page, it shows as a different user. I can see their past auctions and when I click on the avatar it takes me to their page. I can't see any of my activity. On a 2013 Macbook, Safari version 8.0.8
On a 2013 macbook, safari 8.0.8

When I go to the activity page it sends me to another user's activity page. I tried logging off & back on- when I logged back on it displayed as their username & avatar on the home page.

When I go to the activity page it sends me to another user's activity page. I tried logging off & back on- when I logged back on it displayed as their username & avatar on the home page.

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44