Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
i found this interesting lil thing and thought it was a glitch so here[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366768957262397457/410962783346360331/unknown.png[/img]
i found this interesting lil thing and thought it was a glitch so hereunknown.png
DeviantART: jaybirdee
sQ35KLV.png
@Eat

Mutron made a post on the main page site status:

"Mutron 2018-02-08 07:38:20
Auction House search and Forum search are temporarily disabled again while we allocate more resources to them."
@Eat

Mutron made a post on the main page site status:

"Mutron 2018-02-08 07:38:20
Auction House search and Forum search are temporarily disabled again while we allocate more resources to them."
DJl4bID.png
@Motherofdrgns747 Oh, alright, thank you so much!!
@Motherofdrgns747 Oh, alright, thank you so much!!
TDwY54H.gif
It's not a huge deal, but multiple times over the past twenty minutes I kept getting this error while trying to look at the Specialty section in the AH. Sometimes reloading the page helped, but this was a reoccurring problem. I'm using Chrome on my Android phone. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pBJUthU.png[/img] Like I said, not a huge deal but I've never encountered this before so I figured I'd report it ^^
It's not a huge deal, but multiple times over the past twenty minutes I kept getting this error while trying to look at the Specialty section in the AH. Sometimes reloading the page helped, but this was a reoccurring problem.
I'm using Chrome on my Android phone.
pBJUthU.png

Like I said, not a huge deal but I've never encountered this before so I figured I'd report it ^^
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date=2018-02-11 20:29:56] It's not a huge deal, but multiple times over the past twenty minutes I kept getting this error while trying to look at the Specialty section in the AH. Sometimes reloading the page helped, but this was a reoccurring problem. I'm using Chrome on my Android phone. Like I said, not a huge deal but I've never encountered this before so I figured I'd report it ^^ [/quote] this has been happening to me as well! I use chrome on a laptop, and I've experienced the problem in the dragons section. Can confirm as recurring.
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2018-02-11:
It's not a huge deal, but multiple times over the past twenty minutes I kept getting this error while trying to look at the Specialty section in the AH. Sometimes reloading the page helped, but this was a reoccurring problem.
I'm using Chrome on my Android phone.

Like I said, not a huge deal but I've never encountered this before so I figured I'd report it ^^

this has been happening to me as well! I use chrome on a laptop, and I've experienced the problem in the dragons section. Can confirm as recurring.
[quote name="Mutron" date="2017-03-19 14:00:47" ] [quote name="RedWillia" date=2017-03-19 13:33:57] Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug? [/quote] The fact that new Auction House alerts (such as the "You have X sold auctions to review" alert) disappear from the alerts dropdown if you address them in the Auction House is intentional. The alert count badge won't automatically decrease, you will still have to view the alert popup for that. Still, the Auction House alerts themselves will disappear from the alerts dropdown if you have no sold, expired or pending private auctions. [/quote] This is actually really confusing. It happens to me a lot: I'm in the AH doing something, I notice an alert for an expired/sold auction, I click on Activity and take care of it. Then a few minutes later I notice I still have a New Alert icon, but when I click on Alerts the top one is something I had already seen. It took me a while to figure out what was happening. Would it be possible to make the Alert count decrease when the AH alert is dealt with?
Mutron wrote on 2017-03-19 14:00:47:
RedWillia wrote on 2017-03-19:
Another thing - if I am in the AH and I sell something, I see three notifications - two in the AH interface and one in the alerts. But if I take care of the notifications in the AH, the alert disappears? Again, is this the best feature ever or an accidentally great bug?

The fact that new Auction House alerts (such as the "You have X sold auctions to review" alert) disappear from the alerts dropdown if you address them in the Auction House is intentional.

The alert count badge won't automatically decrease, you will still have to view the alert popup for that. Still, the Auction House alerts themselves will disappear from the alerts dropdown if you have no sold, expired or pending private auctions.

This is actually really confusing. It happens to me a lot: I'm in the AH doing something, I notice an alert for an expired/sold auction, I click on Activity and take care of it. Then a few minutes later I notice I still have a New Alert icon, but when I click on Alerts the top one is something I had already seen. It took me a while to figure out what was happening. Would it be possible to make the Alert count decrease when the AH alert is dealt with?
I’m using the latest version of Safari on mobile using version 11.2.1 for Apple. I’m using a wireless connection and I’m not entirely sure if I have an antivirus software installed. What I’ve been experiencing is not being able to put this dragon on the auction house: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28749387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287494/28749387_350.png[/img] [/url] I’ve taken off all apparel, his familiar, and he is not a progen, although he is the offspring of one of them. He was recently bred with another dragon who I was able to successfully place on the auction house. However, after trying to place him on the auction house, it would repeatedly say he’s not eligible to be placed on the auction house despite the function being available through his personal profile. Screenshots of this can be found here: [url]http://twitter.com/aragdollinafed/status/965725294232444928[/url] While I haven’t tried placing him on the auction house before from what I remember, I was able to successfully place his offspring and the rest of the offspring of his parents before. At this point I’m debating whether to keep him because of this issue, but it would be nice to have this fixed in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
I’m using the latest version of Safari on mobile using version 11.2.1 for Apple. I’m using a wireless connection and I’m not entirely sure if I have an antivirus software installed.

What I’ve been experiencing is not being able to put this dragon on the auction house:
28749387_350.png

I’ve taken off all apparel, his familiar, and he is not a progen, although he is the offspring of one of them. He was recently bred with another dragon who I was able to successfully place on the auction house. However, after trying to place him on the auction house, it would repeatedly say he’s not eligible to be placed on the auction house despite the function being available through his personal profile.

Screenshots of this can be found here: http://twitter.com/aragdollinafed/status/965725294232444928

While I haven’t tried placing him on the auction house before from what I remember, I was able to successfully place his offspring and the rest of the offspring of his parents before. At this point I’m debating whether to keep him because of this issue, but it would be nice to have this fixed in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
@Stitchednotebook is he by any chance in your coliseum team?
@Stitchednotebook is he by any chance in your coliseum team?
fzww6al.png
Oh jeez I didn’t check there, turns out he was! Thank you so much!

@chatoyant
Oh jeez I didn’t check there, turns out he was! Thank you so much!

@chatoyant
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
More trouble in the AH on my phone (Android, Google Chrome). Refreshing isn't doing anything. Changing the per page option changes the amount of dragons that show up, but still not to the correct number. [img]https://i.imgur.com/C3uby0U.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LPWTVR3.png[/img] Edit: I just listed a dragon at 6450t and it didn't show up under those. Anyone else having problems?
More trouble in the AH on my phone (Android, Google Chrome). Refreshing isn't doing anything. Changing the per page option changes the amount of dragons that show up, but still not to the correct number.
C3uby0U.png
LPWTVR3.png

Edit: I just listed a dragon at 6450t and it didn't show up under those. Anyone else having problems?
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44