Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
@Vendrus

Yes, it was
@Vendrus

Yes, it was
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b] v63.0.3239.84. [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 [b]Operating System Version:[/b] 10.0, Build 15063 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wired - Cable [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] AVG [b]Antivirus Version:[/b] 171222-4 [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I had three expired auctions today. The first one I relisted fine but with the next two I got this error: [quote]The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or more involved dragons are part of an Auction House listing.[/quote] Steps tried: [LIST] [*]Logged out and back in. [*]If I choose Modify, and then click Relist Auction, I get the same error. [*]Cleared cache [/LIST] Update #1: I can put up for auction other dragons whose auctions expired. Update #2: I just got a notification that four dragons had expired. I went and saw the bugged dragons from earlier are listed twice. As two that expired a few minutes ago and the bugged two that expired much earlier. I was able to relist the the newer entries, but not the older. Refreshed the page and they're still listed as expired there, like ghosts, so I cleared all. [b]Screenshot:[/b] [url=https://gyazo.com/ad0e76727b24b72c47dda9304b702425]Here[/url]
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: v63.0.3239.84.

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Operating System Version: 10.0, Build 15063

Internet Connection Type: Wired - Cable

Antivirus Installed: AVG

Antivirus Version: 171222-4

Describe the bug in detail:

I had three expired auctions today. The first one I relisted fine but with the next two I got this error:
Quote:
The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or more involved dragons are part of an Auction House listing.

Steps tried:
  • Logged out and back in.
  • If I choose Modify, and then click Relist Auction, I get the same error.
  • Cleared cache

Update #1: I can put up for auction other dragons whose auctions expired.

Update #2: I just got a notification that four dragons had expired. I went and saw the bugged dragons from earlier are listed twice. As two that expired a few minutes ago and the bugged two that expired much earlier. I was able to relist the the newer entries, but not the older. Refreshed the page and they're still listed as expired there, like ghosts, so I cleared all.

Screenshot: Here
Get this accent here!
Browser(s) Used Google Chrome Browser(s) Version Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (32-bit) Device(s) Used Desktop (Computer) Device Operating System Windows Operating System Version Windows 7 Ultimate Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed AVG Antivirus Free Antivirus Version 17.9.3040 Describe the bug in detail: It Seems that Somethings Happened with the Auction House :S The Small Buy / Sell / Activity Buttons are No longer Working. They Just do Nothing Right Now. I Used the Auction house all This Week and Im Fairly Sure I used the Activity Button Yesterday, So im Wondering if its a Coding Fail Caused by the Exalting Page Changes. i Could be Wrong, just Seems Odd How Its Only started Doing it Today :S [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0c85/f/2018/019/8/5/untitled_by_huntesscrimsonsong-dc0ivjr.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Device(s) Used
Desktop (Computer)

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 7 Ultimate

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
AVG Antivirus Free

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:
It Seems that Somethings Happened with the Auction House :S The Small Buy / Sell / Activity Buttons are No longer Working. They Just do Nothing Right Now. I Used the Auction house all This Week and Im Fairly Sure I used the Activity Button Yesterday, So im Wondering if its a Coding Fail Caused by the Exalting Page Changes. i Could be Wrong, just Seems Odd How Its Only started Doing it Today :S

untitled_by_huntesscrimsonsong-dc0ivjr.png
When i put in a set of color ranges, the dragons don't follow the ranges i have set in and searched for ;-; Makes finding a dragon a good mate much harder
When i put in a set of color ranges, the dragons don't follow the ranges i have set in and searched for ;-; Makes finding a dragon a good mate much harder
mirror_hatchling_1.gif Yzcw1e1.png Visit me on Dragon Cave!
https://dragcave.net/user/GoatMunchy
@ForestEcho just to be sure: have you clicked "search"? did you accidentally select the individual colors options instead of the range ones?
if that is not the issue, it would really help if you could screenshot or link to the search parameters you used
@ForestEcho just to be sure: have you clicked "search"? did you accidentally select the individual colors options instead of the range ones?
if that is not the issue, it would really help if you could screenshot or link to the search parameters you used
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
With some help from friends, we've found that the actual range you set can only be so long before it doesn't work. It was a matter of the distance i had set (still annoying so i had to do multiple searches with different ranges to succeed)
@chatoyant
With some help from friends, we've found that the actual range you set can only be so long before it doesn't work. It was a matter of the distance i had set (still annoying so i had to do multiple searches with different ranges to succeed)
@ForestEcho was the range you wanted longer than half the color list? like when breeding dragons, the range between two colors is always the shortest of the two possible ones
@ForestEcho was the range you wanted longer than half the color list? like when breeding dragons, the range between two colors is always the shortest of the two possible ones
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
I think it was a little over half the list of colors
@chatoyant
I think it was a little over half the list of colors
@ForestEcho it's not a bug, then
@ForestEcho it's not a bug, then
fzww6al.png
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 58.0.1

Device(s) Used: Macbook Pro (OSX 10.11.6)

Internet Connection Type: Home cable over wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast 13.4

Bug: Using quotation marks in the search string returns zero results

I actually found this while replying to a post in the Suggestion thread about using exact strings in the AH. Instead of working like Google (and most other search engines) and using quotation marks as a filtering tool, the AH appears to be actually searching for the quote marks in the name of the item. This can be seen easily by searching Minor Health Potion (154 results at time of posting) vs "Minor Health Potion" (0 results). I also tried searching "Minor Health Potion (1)" in case it was treating the number of items in the stack as part of the name of the list entry, but that also returned zero.

No idea if this is intended behavior or a bug, but it seemed like something that could confuse somebody.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 58.0.1

Device(s) Used: Macbook Pro (OSX 10.11.6)

Internet Connection Type: Home cable over wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast 13.4

Bug: Using quotation marks in the search string returns zero results

I actually found this while replying to a post in the Suggestion thread about using exact strings in the AH. Instead of working like Google (and most other search engines) and using quotation marks as a filtering tool, the AH appears to be actually searching for the quote marks in the name of the item. This can be seen easily by searching Minor Health Potion (154 results at time of posting) vs "Minor Health Potion" (0 results). I also tried searching "Minor Health Potion (1)" in case it was treating the number of items in the stack as part of the name of the list entry, but that also returned zero.

No idea if this is intended behavior or a bug, but it seemed like something that could confuse somebody.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44