Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
So uh, this week I found a Starfish while gathering, so I put it on the AH.. all went smoothly until the auction expired and I tried to relist it using the "modify" button on the activity page. It opened it all fine, I changed the price and how long it was too be listed for then hit the "post auction" button.. That's when it began going haywire. It came up with a pop up box that said "you do not have enough of that item" or something. And I was like "okay, I must've hit the button twice by accident, so I exited the ah just to find I still had an alert for an expired auction.
I went back in, clicked "relist" then "modify" on the starfish again and tried relisting it, without modifying the auction. The pop up came up again? I refreshed my page and the starfish was still in my expired listings section. I decided to ignore it and try again later. Later on (almost seven hours later)I cleared my cache, history and cookies, logged back in then went into the ah and tried again. It did it again?? Out of frustration I cleared the listing, refreshed the page and went into "sell" to try to find the starfish again. But it's not in my hoard or my vault? It's just... Gone? Completely? It's not in my listing history either? It's really strange..

TL;DR: listed starfish, ah ate starfish after telling me I didn't have enough of it to make a listing, four times.

Was this something I did or was it an ah bug?
I'm on the default browser on my phone, which is an Android phone. Operating system is android 4.4.4 Not sure where I can get other info about it. I'm on my home wifi and haven't ever experienced this before.
Don't really care about the starfish, just worried it might happen to a more important item somewhere along the line
So uh, this week I found a Starfish while gathering, so I put it on the AH.. all went smoothly until the auction expired and I tried to relist it using the "modify" button on the activity page. It opened it all fine, I changed the price and how long it was too be listed for then hit the "post auction" button.. That's when it began going haywire. It came up with a pop up box that said "you do not have enough of that item" or something. And I was like "okay, I must've hit the button twice by accident, so I exited the ah just to find I still had an alert for an expired auction.
I went back in, clicked "relist" then "modify" on the starfish again and tried relisting it, without modifying the auction. The pop up came up again? I refreshed my page and the starfish was still in my expired listings section. I decided to ignore it and try again later. Later on (almost seven hours later)I cleared my cache, history and cookies, logged back in then went into the ah and tried again. It did it again?? Out of frustration I cleared the listing, refreshed the page and went into "sell" to try to find the starfish again. But it's not in my hoard or my vault? It's just... Gone? Completely? It's not in my listing history either? It's really strange..

TL;DR: listed starfish, ah ate starfish after telling me I didn't have enough of it to make a listing, four times.

Was this something I did or was it an ah bug?
I'm on the default browser on my phone, which is an Android phone. Operating system is android 4.4.4 Not sure where I can get other info about it. I'm on my home wifi and haven't ever experienced this before.
Don't really care about the starfish, just worried it might happen to a more important item somewhere along the line
ohQY5qq.gif
24ou7h1.png

In recent history in the auction house I can apparently re-sell apparel and food I have already sold, have checked all pages of my recent history, happens to any of those items I sell that pop up in recent history. Don't know yet if this affects familiar sales.
24ou7h1.png

In recent history in the auction house I can apparently re-sell apparel and food I have already sold, have checked all pages of my recent history, happens to any of those items I sell that pop up in recent history. Don't know yet if this affects familiar sales.
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
I am trying to sell my dragon, but it says he is not currently elgible. He isn't nesting or anything. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37402904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374030/37402904_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
I am trying to sell my dragon, but it says he is not currently elgible. He isn't nesting or anything.

[img][/img] 37402904_350.png
oops ignore me!
oops ignore me!
qcJiXy7.gif
@Offling i'm almost completely sure that's normal. gem listings are usually before treasure listings only because their price numbers are generally lower

edit: here's an example. gem listings are shown before treasure listings for dragons that have the same price number (4500 in this case), but dragons listed for 4499t go before dragons listed for 4500g
@Offling i'm almost completely sure that's normal. gem listings are usually before treasure listings only because their price numbers are generally lower

edit: here's an example. gem listings are shown before treasure listings for dragons that have the same price number (4500 in this case), but dragons listed for 4499t go before dragons listed for 4500g
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant hahaha don't I feel like a noob. I never noticed before, thank you lol
@chatoyant hahaha don't I feel like a noob. I never noticed before, thank you lol
qcJiXy7.gif
So, I hope this is the right place to ask this, but apparently I can relist an already sold chest? I'm currently on mobile, looking at my recently sold items and noticed that a rockoco chest I sold apparently can be relisted from the recent history tab. I don't have another chest, so I don't want to try and relisting it to see what would happen. [s]Is it a known issue?[/s] Reading or just skimming isn't my strong suit ... apparently. Edit: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUhJE1g.png[/img] Here is an image of what's going on. I can still see it on my Windows 7 computer, using Chrome.
So, I hope this is the right place to ask this, but apparently I can relist an already sold chest?
I'm currently on mobile, looking at my recently sold items and noticed that a rockoco chest I sold apparently can be relisted from the recent history tab. I don't have another chest, so I don't want to try and relisting it to see what would happen.
Is it a known issue? Reading or just skimming isn't my strong suit ... apparently.

Edit:
ZUhJE1g.png

Here is an image of what's going on.
I can still see it on my Windows 7 computer, using Chrome.
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@ZnowyOwl

If you click on Relist, then Relist Now, you'll get this message: "You do not have enough of that item".
@ZnowyOwl

If you click on Relist, then Relist Now, you'll get this message: "You do not have enough of that item".
For the new grove apparel, the baskets are listed as head items.
For the new grove apparel, the baskets are listed as head items.
Lightning flight, she/her.
@HoodieCat
Is the dragon in a Coliseum team?
@HoodieCat
Is the dragon in a Coliseum team?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44