Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44
/EDIT/ sorry i just realised this forum is for auction house only???? i hardly ever use forums, where can i post this to receive help???

Browser(s) Used
Crome

Browser(s) Version
unsure

Device(s) Used

Bug occurring only on laptop

Device Operating System
Apple Mac

Operating System Version
most current?

Internet Connection Type

wireless

Antivirus Installed
nope?

Describe the bug in detail:

problem occurring on laptop where any feature on flight rising that involves a pop up option doesn't work. what i mean by this is things such as baldwins brew where you click to pick an item to transmute and a pop up option appears to select or cancel. this option then closes before you can select a button, it just pops up and disappears right as you click it. this is also happening with bonding with familiars, you click the bonding button and the pop up appears and disappears before you can even react to it. also happens on the alert icon as you click it to try and see alerts it just closes itself a second after clicking.

i hope this makes sense?

non of this however happens on my mobile, only on the laptop.
/EDIT/ sorry i just realised this forum is for auction house only???? i hardly ever use forums, where can i post this to receive help???

Browser(s) Used
Crome

Browser(s) Version
unsure

Device(s) Used

Bug occurring only on laptop

Device Operating System
Apple Mac

Operating System Version
most current?

Internet Connection Type

wireless

Antivirus Installed
nope?

Describe the bug in detail:

problem occurring on laptop where any feature on flight rising that involves a pop up option doesn't work. what i mean by this is things such as baldwins brew where you click to pick an item to transmute and a pop up option appears to select or cancel. this option then closes before you can select a button, it just pops up and disappears right as you click it. this is also happening with bonding with familiars, you click the bonding button and the pop up appears and disappears before you can even react to it. also happens on the alert icon as you click it to try and see alerts it just closes itself a second after clicking.

i hope this makes sense?

non of this however happens on my mobile, only on the laptop.
@Aequorin I need some help. I'm trying to auction off my Dragon but the auction house keeps giving me a message saying he is ineligible. He has no familiar, no apparel or skin, and is not nesting. I have reloaded several times and tried going about it another way, which gave similar results. Is there anything else I can do?
@Aequorin I need some help. I'm trying to auction off my Dragon but the auction house keeps giving me a message saying he is ineligible. He has no familiar, no apparel or skin, and is not nesting. I have reloaded several times and tried going about it another way, which gave similar results. Is there anything else I can do?
fuO1PHm.png
Browser: Chrome Device: Laptop Computer(Lenovo Flex 5) Internet Connection Type: Wireless Antivirus Installed: McAfee I think I recently maybe 20 minutes ago purchased a stack of [item=daddy longlegs] (60) for 9 gems I got the flying courier animation and went to check my hoard. It wasn't there but the gems were gone from my balance. I reset my browser, cleared my cache, refreshed my page, logged out and back in. It still isn't in my hoard. So now my gems are gone and I don't have the food item. The listing is also not their anymore either. Additionally I asked the person i purchased from for a screenshot of their activity to show that the transaction went through on their end by not my own [img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/11wg2lj.jpg[/img] http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11wg2lj&s=9#.WdBiCWiPLb0 Is there a way that I can be given what I purchased please
Browser: Chrome
Device: Laptop Computer(Lenovo Flex 5)
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: McAfee I think

I recently maybe 20 minutes ago purchased a stack of
Daddy Longlegs (60) for 9 gems
I got the flying courier animation and went to check my hoard. It wasn't there but the gems were gone from my balance. I reset my browser, cleared my cache, refreshed my page, logged out and back in. It still isn't in my hoard.
So now my gems are gone and I don't have the food item.
The listing is also not their anymore either.

Additionally I asked the person i purchased from for a screenshot of their activity to show that the transaction went through on their end by not my own
11wg2lj.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11wg2lj&s=9#.WdBiCWiPLb0
Is there a way that I can be given what I purchased please

teamnoggle__1__by_hurricanemaria-dby45yg.png
@nuclearfudge is he on a coli team or in a crossroads?
@nuclearfudge is he on a coli team or in a crossroads?
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinybreon, already solved. Thanks though! ;)
@Shinybreon, already solved. Thanks though! ;)
fuO1PHm.png
[quote name="Katalist" date=2017-07-19 03:18:40] I've scrolled through a couple of pages and seen my issue been reported a few times, so I'm going to be brief. My Saved searches aren't saving in the auction house. I'll make a specific search (for example 'Sand Tiger') and all the sand tiger dragons will pop up. I'll save this search and go and look for other searches, perhaps saving those as well (For example 'Stone Tiger'). So now i have the searches Sand tiger and Stone tiger. I'll return the next day to see if anyone has posted any new Sand or Stone tigers for sale and the searches are missing. I will click on the saved search 'Sand Tiger' and wait for the results to load, and hte page refreshes. i click on the drop down bar and nothig is selected, so 'Sand' in the colour area and no 'Tiger' in the gene area. The same will be for 'Stone Tiger'. I only use the AH for dragons, so i can't say if this error is replicated in other areas. I run Google chrome, latest current version. This has been found on my Desktop Computer, Laptopl, Tablet and Mobile Phone. Internet connection: At-home Wifi, University WiFi, mobile Data. This was happening with No antivirus, Avast! Antivirus and currently Norton antivirus. [/quote] Same here also. I use Firefox (version 52.0.2) on a laptop, which runs MacOS 10.10.5 Internet connection is wireless (at home).
Katalist wrote on 2017-07-19:
I've scrolled through a couple of pages and seen my issue been reported a few times, so I'm going to be brief.

My Saved searches aren't saving in the auction house.

I'll make a specific search (for example 'Sand Tiger') and all the sand tiger dragons will pop up. I'll save this search and go and look for other searches, perhaps saving those as well (For example 'Stone Tiger'). So now i have the searches Sand tiger and Stone tiger.
I'll return the next day to see if anyone has posted any new Sand or Stone tigers for sale and the searches are missing. I will click on the saved search 'Sand Tiger' and wait for the results to load, and hte page refreshes. i click on the drop down bar and nothig is selected, so 'Sand' in the colour area and no 'Tiger' in the gene area. The same will be for 'Stone Tiger'.

I only use the AH for dragons, so i can't say if this error is replicated in other areas.
I run Google chrome, latest current version.

This has been found on my Desktop Computer, Laptopl, Tablet and Mobile Phone.

Internet connection: At-home Wifi, University WiFi, mobile Data.

This was happening with No antivirus, Avast! Antivirus and currently Norton antivirus.

Same here also. I use Firefox (version 52.0.2) on a laptop, which runs MacOS 10.10.5

Internet connection is wireless (at home).
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
I'm not sure if this is a bug relating to the Auction House or to typos, but considering it only seems to show up in the Auction House I'll assume it has to do with how the AH is parsing accented characters. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vmaHc6o.png[/img] I know the site probably has an issue parsing the name "Sköll", but it's still amusing. On the off chance it's just my end; Windows 10 ASUS laptop, latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a bug relating to the Auction House or to typos, but considering it only seems to show up in the Auction House I'll assume it has to do with how the AH is parsing accented characters.

vmaHc6o.png

I know the site probably has an issue parsing the name "Sköll", but it's still amusing.

On the off chance it's just my end; Windows 10 ASUS laptop, latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is listed as a body item.
Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is listed as a body item.
Lightning flight, she/her.
I'm having the same issue as Silverhame, and would like to add the information that switching the Per Page dropdown to 25 or 50 displays the correct number. It's only the 10 that constrains the first page of results to 3.
I'm having the same issue as Silverhame, and would like to add the information that switching the Per Page dropdown to 25 or 50 displays the correct number. It's only the 10 that constrains the first page of results to 3.
she/they, adult
Echoing Juliamon and Silverhame - the '10 per page' for a few minutes constrained me to two or three results, then randomly fixed itself.

EDIT: or maybe it didn't as right now it shows 7 in a page with '10 per page' selected...
EDIT: similar thing, though with different number of dragons per page in Chrome (nearly consistently 9) on the same computer.

Browsers:
1. Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) for Ubuntu canonical 1.0
2. Google Chrome version 62.0.3202.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: Dell laptop running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64-bit)
Internet Connection Type: Wifi, Home
Antivirus Installed: n/a
uBlock Origin 1.14.16 installed, disabled for this site
Echoing Juliamon and Silverhame - the '10 per page' for a few minutes constrained me to two or three results, then randomly fixed itself.

EDIT: or maybe it didn't as right now it shows 7 in a page with '10 per page' selected...
EDIT: similar thing, though with different number of dragons per page in Chrome (nearly consistently 9) on the same computer.

Browsers:
1. Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) for Ubuntu canonical 1.0
2. Google Chrome version 62.0.3202.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: Dell laptop running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64-bit)
Internet Connection Type: Wifi, Home
Antivirus Installed: n/a
uBlock Origin 1.14.16 installed, disabled for this site
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44