Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44
Nevermind, it isn't an issue with the AH.
Nevermind, it isn't an issue with the AH.
DCYT8KR.pngkDHfrgl.pngZ9DqAfR.pngQDBoh8d.png
Edit: Issue resolved, I moved him in my lair and that seemed to help? Also, additional info: He's not ever been on the AH before. Whatever I do, I can't sell this dragon on the AH. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154290&tab=dragon&did=33730776 He doesn't have a familiar, no apparel or skins and he doesn't sit on a nest. This message appears when I try to go to the AH from his profile. I can't go to the AH first and select him, he's not appearing in the available dragons list. [img]http://imgur.com/WuogRan.png[/img]
Edit: Issue resolved, I moved him in my lair and that seemed to help? Also, additional info: He's not ever been on the AH before.
Whatever I do, I can't sell this dragon on the AH.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154290&tab=dragon&did=33730776
He doesn't have a familiar, no apparel or skins and he doesn't sit on a nest.
This message appears when I try to go to the AH from his profile. I can't go to the AH first and select him, he's not appearing in the available dragons list.
WuogRan.png
I've scrolled through a couple of pages and seen my issue been reported a few times, so I'm going to be brief.

My Saved searches aren't saving in the auction house.

I'll make a specific search (for example 'Sand Tiger') and all the sand tiger dragons will pop up. I'll save this search and go and look for other searches, perhaps saving those as well (For example 'Stone Tiger'). So now i have the searches Sand tiger and Stone tiger.
I'll return the next day to see if anyone has posted any new Sand or Stone tigers for sale and the searches are missing. I will click on the saved search 'Sand Tiger' and wait for the results to load, and hte page refreshes. i click on the drop down bar and nothig is selected, so 'Sand' in the colour area and no 'Tiger' in the gene area. The same will be for 'Stone Tiger'.

I only use the AH for dragons, so i can't say if this error is replicated in other areas.
I run Google chrome, latest current version.

This has been found on my Desktop Computer, Laptopl, Tablet and Mobile Phone.

Internet connection: At-home Wifi, University WiFi, mobile Data.

This was happening with No antivirus, Avast! Antivirus and currently Norton antivirus.
I've scrolled through a couple of pages and seen my issue been reported a few times, so I'm going to be brief.

I'll make a specific search (for example 'Sand Tiger') and all the sand tiger dragons will pop up. I'll save this search and go and look for other searches, perhaps saving those as well (For example 'Stone Tiger'). So now i have the searches Sand tiger and Stone tiger.
I'll return the next day to see if anyone has posted any new Sand or Stone tigers for sale and the searches are missing. I will click on the saved search 'Sand Tiger' and wait for the results to load, and hte page refreshes. i click on the drop down bar and nothig is selected, so 'Sand' in the colour area and no 'Tiger' in the gene area. The same will be for 'Stone Tiger'.

I only use the AH for dragons, so i can't say if this error is replicated in other areas.

This has been found on my Desktop Computer, Laptopl, Tablet and Mobile Phone.

Internet connection: At-home Wifi, University WiFi, mobile Data.

This was happening with No antivirus, Avast! Antivirus and currently Norton antivirus.
chlZfGD.png
[quote name="Katalist" date=2017-07-19 03:18:40] I've scrolled through a couple of pages and seen my issue been reported a few times, so I'm going to be brief. My Saved searches aren't saving in the auction house. I'll make a specific search (for example 'Sand Tiger') and all the sand tiger dragons will pop up. I'll save this search and go and look for other searches, perhaps saving those as well (For example 'Stone Tiger'). So now i have the searches Sand tiger and Stone tiger. I'll return the next day to see if anyone has posted any new Sand or Stone tigers for sale and the searches are missing. I will click on the saved search 'Sand Tiger' and wait for the results to load, and hte page refreshes. i click on the drop down bar and nothig is selected, so 'Sand' in the colour area and no 'Tiger' in the gene area. The same will be for 'Stone Tiger'. I only use the AH for dragons, so i can't say if this error is replicated in other areas. I run Google chrome, latest current version. [/quote] Same for me :'O I use Google Chrome as well, deskop; macOS Sierra 10.12.6 From a home connection. No anti-virus.
Katalist wrote on 2017-07-19:

Same for me :'O

I use Google Chrome as well, deskop; macOS Sierra 10.12.6
From a home connection.
No anti-virus.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@Aequorin
I just lost a bunch of gems! (239 of 'em when I was collecting from selling an egg.)
@Aequorin
I just lost a bunch of gems! (239 of 'em when I was collecting from selling an egg.)
glacier_by_lialaokami-dc6xqsb.gif weKF4ZE.png h6uIT17.png
J7D1quC.png
qhK4FYS.png
R8LSBD0.png
bYSdYyu.png
0HBKL8H.png
[quote name="Byou" date=2017-07-12 14:13:38] For some 10-15 mins (just as I made this post it started working again) the auction house displayed "results could not be displayed due to an error) when I tried to look for stuff to buy in any category, without or with any specifications. Refreshing did nothing. (I use Chrome btw) [/quote] [color=#231555]@Byou This has happened to me a couple times too! At first I thought it was just because I made too specific a search, but a few minutes ago I was just searching any and every dragon in the realm wide AH and nothing would pop up with that same message, and it seems to be happening at random times. Refreshing the search works for me (so far, anyway) but maybe I'll just try clearing my cache? (I'm using Linux)
Byou wrote on 2017-07-12:
For some 10-15 mins (just as I made this post it started working again) the auction house displayed "results could not be displayed due to an error) when I tried to look for stuff to buy in any category, without or with any specifications. Refreshing did nothing.
(I use Chrome btw)

@Byou This has happened to me a couple times too!

At first I thought it was just because I made too specific a search, but a few minutes ago I was just searching any and every dragon in the realm wide AH and nothing would pop up with that same message, and it seems to be happening at random times. Refreshing the search works for me (so far, anyway) but maybe I'll just try clearing my cache? (I'm using Linux)
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
Quick question: Why would a dragon not be eligible for sale in the auntion? Blue is not a progenator, doesn't have a familiar, and isn't weaing apparel or skins.
Quick question: Why would a dragon not be eligible for sale in the auntion? Blue is not a progenator, doesn't have a familiar, and isn't weaing apparel or skins.
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
Hello, @Auraspirit! Per the Auction House 2.0 update, a dragon can no longer be auctioned if it is: [list] [*]Part of a Coliseum team [*]Currently part of a Crossroads trade [/list] This is in addition to the usual requirements: [list] [*]The dragon cannot be tending to a nest [*]The dragon cannot be paired with a familiar [*]The dragon cannot be wearing apparel [*]The dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent [*]The dragon cannot be one of your two starter dragons (progenitors) [/list] Does the dragon you're trying to sell fall under any of these? :)
Hello, @Auraspirit! Per the Auction House 2.0 update, a dragon can no longer be auctioned if it is:
  • Part of a Coliseum team
  • Currently part of a Crossroads trade

This is in addition to the usual requirements:
  • The dragon cannot be tending to a nest
  • The dragon cannot be paired with a familiar
  • The dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • The dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • The dragon cannot be one of your two starter dragons (progenitors)

Does the dragon you're trying to sell fall under any of these? :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I tried purchasing iron ore and bought several. However, none of them show up in my inventory.

Bought two packs of four iron ore and then three packs of five iron ore. I know transaction went through because I'm down 18k treasure.

Edit:

I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
I tried purchasing iron ore and bought several. However, none of them show up in my inventory.

Bought two packs of four iron ore and then three packs of five iron ore. I know transaction went through because I'm down 18k treasure.

Edit:

I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Don't know if this is a bug or just buying at the same time as someone else...

I recently bought a Capsule gene for 190000 treasure and clicked through the confirmation, saw the flying dragon gif, but I never got my purchase and no treasure was deducted from my account. I checked the auction house again and saw the 190000t listing was gone.

Just confused because I thought the flying courier gif meant I had successfully bought it... now I don't know whether to re-buy at a higher price or if the system is just slow and buying again would mean I've bought two.
Don't know if this is a bug or just buying at the same time as someone else...

I recently bought a Capsule gene for 190000 treasure and clicked through the confirmation, saw the flying dragon gif, but I never got my purchase and no treasure was deducted from my account. I checked the auction house again and saw the 190000t listing was gone.

Just confused because I thought the flying courier gif meant I had successfully bought it... now I don't know whether to re-buy at a higher price or if the system is just slow and buying again would mean I've bought two.
croppedsig.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44