Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44
I don't know if this was intentional, but my dragons that are higher than level 13 cant be placed on the auction house. I've tried multiple times and re-freshened. I did get them straight off the auction house though,
I don't know if this was intentional, but my dragons that are higher than level 13 cant be placed on the auction house. I've tried multiple times and re-freshened. I did get them straight off the auction house though,
wip c:
Browser(s) Used chrome

Browser(s) Version Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used mobile and desktop

Device Operating System android and windows 10 pro 64

Operating System Version Android 7.0, win: 10.0.15063 build 15063

Internet Connection Type high speed wired for the comp, wifi and mobile for the phone (problem happens across all connections I use, on all devices)

Antivirus Installed windows defender atm

Antivirus Version 1.245.1007.0

Describe the bug in detail:

Hello,

one search perimeter in particular doesn't want to save. I have two I use frequently (I love that we can save searches!! Thank you <3 ) However, one doesn't stay set- the perimeters all reset. I first tried naming it with an apostrophe in the save name so I thought maybe that was what was causing trouble, but even after I changed it the search settings still clear. They clear whenever I try to use the save/profile again after switching it as if it never actually saved at all, though the save name does appear on the list of saves.
I've deleted and remade it three or four times now.

The colors are all I set for this one: blush/crimson/radioactive, if that makes a difference hehe

thanks!

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. (not much to see hehe)

Browser(s) Used chrome

Browser(s) Version Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used mobile and desktop

Device Operating System android and windows 10 pro 64

Operating System Version Android 7.0, win: 10.0.15063 build 15063

Internet Connection Type high speed wired for the comp, wifi and mobile for the phone (problem happens across all connections I use, on all devices)

Antivirus Installed windows defender atm

Antivirus Version 1.245.1007.0

Describe the bug in detail:

Hello,

one search perimeter in particular doesn't want to save. I have two I use frequently (I love that we can save searches!! Thank you <3 ) However, one doesn't stay set- the perimeters all reset. I first tried naming it with an apostrophe in the save name so I thought maybe that was what was causing trouble, but even after I changed it the search settings still clear. They clear whenever I try to use the save/profile again after switching it as if it never actually saved at all, though the save name does appear on the list of saves.
I've deleted and remade it three or four times now.

The colors are all I set for this one: blush/crimson/radioactive, if that makes a difference hehe

thanks!

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. (not much to see hehe)

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
hello!
im having an issue where it wont let me put my dragon up in the auction house?

this is him

there are no familiars and no clothing on him and he is not part of any battle group or breeding currently. Why am i getting the message that i can not put him up for auction?

thank you
hello!
im having an issue where it wont let me put my dragon up in the auction house?

this is him

there are no familiars and no clothing on him and he is not part of any battle group or breeding currently. Why am i getting the message that i can not put him up for auction?

thank you
So I'm trying to click the sell button in the AH and it closes me out of my browser. I'm on my phone and I've tried to click sell on chrome and safari. Every time my phone freezes and it kicks me out of my app. I also considered it might be my internet connection but I've tried to do this not only on my wifi, but my friends as well.
So I'm trying to click the sell button in the AH and it closes me out of my browser. I'm on my phone and I've tried to click sell on chrome and safari. Every time my phone freezes and it kicks me out of my app. I also considered it might be my internet connection but I've tried to do this not only on my wifi, but my friends as well.
Selecting Treasure and Gems as the currency option is overriden if the user puts a number in only one of the price ranges. For example, typing 1 in the min price for the gems box will only show gem-priced items, even if both Treasure and Gems is selected.
Selecting Treasure and Gems as the currency option is overriden if the user puts a number in only one of the price ranges. For example, typing 1 in the min price for the gems box will only show gem-priced items, even if both Treasure and Gems is selected.
Gem sales
I've removed the apparel and familiar from dragon #25492983 but can't seem to sell the dragon.
I've removed the apparel and familiar from dragon #25492983 but can't seem to sell the dragon.
I am on my laptop (a mac) using chrome version 49.0.2623.112, and the auction house doesn't load my saved search perimeters. It shows the drop down menu with the list of saved searches, but when I click on them, the page just refreshes, it doesn't load the search. It did this on my old laptop as well (also a mac)
I am on my laptop (a mac) using chrome version 49.0.2623.112, and the auction house doesn't load my saved search perimeters. It shows the drop down menu with the list of saved searches, but when I click on them, the page just refreshes, it doesn't load the search. It did this on my old laptop as well (also a mac)
tumblr_inline_mj6ejdOHTl1qz4rgp.gif
FR Time +3
Hello! I am joining in on this, as I have really trouble putting my dragons into the AH
my dragon Bonegnasher, I am trying to put him up for sale but as I try to do so, it gives me the error message; "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House."
Well, the dragon was in my coliseum team, but this error message still popped up after I had taken him out of the team.

Here's a link to Bonegnashers profile if you want to check him out:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184993&tab=dragon&did=16644173

Some dragons are on the AH list where you can choose which dragon to put of for sale, some arent.

(I would put a pic here but idk how does it work)
Hello! I am joining in on this, as I have really trouble putting my dragons into the AH
my dragon Bonegnasher, I am trying to put him up for sale but as I try to do so, it gives me the error message; "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House."
Well, the dragon was in my coliseum team, but this error message still popped up after I had taken him out of the team.

Here's a link to Bonegnashers profile if you want to check him out:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184993&tab=dragon&did=16644173

Some dragons are on the AH list where you can choose which dragon to put of for sale, some arent.

(I would put a pic here but idk how does it work)
unknown.png
@Aequorin

Sooo I started a Hatchery, and I wanted to get rid of some dragons that I didn't want for more lair space. I'm not usually a big exalting lair, so I tried to sell them on the auction house. Right when it took me to the auction house, It said that my dragon was ineligible for sale. Does that mean something is wrong with my dragons? Please help!

P.S. I know the rules for the auction house, and none of them had familiars, apparel, skins, nests or anything. The only common thing was they all had the Tiger gene. Sadly, I had to exalt them anyway.
@Aequorin

Sooo I started a Hatchery, and I wanted to get rid of some dragons that I didn't want for more lair space. I'm not usually a big exalting lair, so I tried to sell them on the auction house. Right when it took me to the auction house, It said that my dragon was ineligible for sale. Does that mean something is wrong with my dragons? Please help!

P.S. I know the rules for the auction house, and none of them had familiars, apparel, skins, nests or anything. The only common thing was they all had the Tiger gene. Sadly, I had to exalt them anyway.
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
For some 10-15 mins (just as I made this post it started working again) the auction house displayed "results could not be displayed due to an error) when I tried to look for stuff to buy in any category, without or with any specifications. Refreshing did nothing.
(I use Chrome btw)
For some 10-15 mins (just as I made this post it started working again) the auction house displayed "results could not be displayed due to an error) when I tried to look for stuff to buy in any category, without or with any specifications. Refreshing did nothing.
(I use Chrome btw)
jaZD1S7.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44