Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44
Not sure if this has been previously reported, but I'm only able to save and use one dragon search on the Auction House at a time. Others appear in the drop down list, but only the first/oldest one will load over and over.

Browser: Chrome
HP Laptop
Not sure if this has been previously reported, but I'm only able to save and use one dragon search on the Auction House at a time. Others appear in the drop down list, but only the first/oldest one will load over and over.

Browser: Chrome
HP Laptop
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WrCzo10.png[/img] this item has been sold and i've collected the profits, but i still have the option to relist the auction. clicking the button gives me the usual relisting window. i haven't tried to actually relist it. browser: chrome 58.0.3029.110 device: desktop operating system: windows 10
WrCzo10.png

this item has been sold and i've collected the profits, but i still have the option to relist the auction. clicking the button gives me the usual relisting window. i haven't tried to actually relist it.

browser: chrome 58.0.3029.110
device: desktop
operating system: windows 10
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date=2017-06-01 09:35:32] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WrCzo10.png[/img] this item has been sold and i've collected the profits, but i still have the option to relist the auction. clicking the button gives me the usual relisting window. i haven't tried to actually relist it. browser: chrome 58.0.3029.110 device: desktop operating system: windows 10 [/quote] @chatoyant This is an intended feature that we added in our follow-up patch for the Auction House.
chatoyant wrote on 2017-06-01:
WrCzo10.png

this item has been sold and i've collected the profits, but i still have the option to relist the auction. clicking the button gives me the usual relisting window. i haven't tried to actually relist it.

browser: chrome 58.0.3029.110
device: desktop
operating system: windows 10

@chatoyant

This is an intended feature that we added in our follow-up patch for the Auction House.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol ah, i had no idea, this is the first time i see it. i thought it only asked you to relist when the auction had not been sold. i guess it's all well, then
@Xhaztol ah, i had no idea, this is the first time i see it. i thought it only asked you to relist when the auction had not been sold. i guess it's all well, then
fzww6al.png
Sage sleeves show up in the "wings" category

browser: chrome
device: Asus laptop
operating system: windows 7
Sage sleeves show up in the "wings" category

browser: chrome
device: Asus laptop
operating system: windows 7
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
I'm also having a bit of trouble with the "Saved Settings" on the Dragons section of the auction house. After I customize the drop-down menu to my liking, I save it for me to come back to later. As I load the saved section later, I notice that there's some things that have changed. For example, I set it for genes I want, and the color combo (XXX, XXY, XYX). When I come back, the color combo is gone. Now, I have saved the settings before clicking off.
I have also noticed that it reverts back to one of my other previously saved settings. I have a section for male dragons I want, and for any kind of dragon I'd want. The main problem is that whenever I load any kindn of dragon I'd want, it's somehow corrupted and saved as male dragons.
Hopefully I have explained this well enough! If not, I can take screenshots for further explanation.
I'm also having a bit of trouble with the "Saved Settings" on the Dragons section of the auction house. After I customize the drop-down menu to my liking, I save it for me to come back to later. As I load the saved section later, I notice that there's some things that have changed. For example, I set it for genes I want, and the color combo (XXX, XXY, XYX). When I come back, the color combo is gone. Now, I have saved the settings before clicking off.
I have also noticed that it reverts back to one of my other previously saved settings. I have a section for male dragons I want, and for any kind of dragon I'd want. The main problem is that whenever I load any kindn of dragon I'd want, it's somehow corrupted and saved as male dragons.
Hopefully I have explained this well enough! If not, I can take screenshots for further explanation.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I didn't see this in the Known Issues post, so here goes. After selecting any of the text fields for inputting text or values (for searching items or inputting prices) and mousing over a listing that causes a text popup, the input field is immediately deselected. Currently occurring in both Chrome and Firefox. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vW5pcz6.gif[/img]
I didn't see this in the Known Issues post, so here goes.

After selecting any of the text fields for inputting text or values (for searching items or inputting prices) and mousing over a listing that causes a text popup, the input field is immediately deselected.

Currently occurring in both Chrome and Firefox.

vW5pcz6.gif
z9bVpPy.png
i just bought 4 goblins sprouting and bubble. i paid under 30 gems for each, but when i went to collect them from my email all that i found were shimmering pinecones. no goblins.

what do i do?
i just bought 4 goblins sprouting and bubble. i paid under 30 gems for each, but when i went to collect them from my email all that i found were shimmering pinecones. no goblins.

what do i do?
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
I bought 1 each of 3 different gilded rose thorn items and somehow now I have 2 each(extras were free). I have no use for the extras and I wouldn't like to exploit a bug by selling them. [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/9b05/f/2017/165/4/a/frbug2_by_cadej0-dbcrgnd.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/c326/f/2017/165/4/d/frbug_by_cadej0-dbcrgjq.png[/img]
I bought 1 each of 3 different gilded rose thorn items and somehow now I have 2 each(extras were free). I have no use for the extras and I wouldn't like to exploit a bug by selling them.
frbug2_by_cadej0-dbcrgnd.png

frbug_by_cadej0-dbcrgjq.png
tumblr_nxy7gi6wfw1u50evgo1_400.png
I am using Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit) on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I am seeing hatchlings in a search for adult dragons. See image below, showing hatchlings, with the search terms in the address bar clearly indicating adult dragons for age. EDIT: When I moused over the hatchlings, they all have an age of 5 days I accidentally purchased two hatchlings. I thought the idea of the new search terms meant we could depend on the results and so was not looking at the pictures while sniping for trainable fodder dragons. EDIT: Have discovered that the hatchlings have magically grown up in my lair since I first posted this. So. Just a bit of panic. Still: Please fix this. It's enough to drive someone (like me) nuts for a bit of time! Thank you! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c9ac0f0342c02ec8d00126db6655882/tumblr_ormrzf0xJ71vos03zo1_1280.png[/img]
I am using Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit) on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

I am seeing hatchlings in a search for adult dragons. See image below, showing hatchlings, with the search terms in the address bar clearly indicating adult dragons for age. EDIT: When I moused over the hatchlings, they all have an age of 5 days

I accidentally purchased two hatchlings. I thought the idea of the new search terms meant we could depend on the results and so was not looking at the pictures while sniping for trainable fodder dragons.

EDIT: Have discovered that the hatchlings have magically grown up in my lair since I first posted this. So. Just a bit of panic.

Still: Please fix this. It's enough to drive someone (like me) nuts for a bit of time! Thank you!

tumblr_ormrzf0xJ71vos03zo1_1280.png
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44