Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44
Where's my treasure?

I sold 4 items: Aureuth (dragon), redblood sapper, cattail, blacktongue pepper. I relisted the food items, and collected - I always relist foods BEFORE I collect, so I'm offering what's selling, and this gives me an easy list to work from. I messaged with the dragon's new owner. No problem.

Then I wanted to follow that dragon again and pulled up my Recent History list. It shows six new sales, of 5-ct insects, which weren't there before. But when I check for Profits there is nothing! Nor are they still listed for sale, only 2-ct and singles, the other sizes I commonly move.

I would really like to have the nearly 13K t that represents! Why hasn't it shown up??

Where's my treasure?

I sold 4 items: Aureuth (dragon), redblood sapper, cattail, blacktongue pepper. I relisted the food items, and collected - I always relist foods BEFORE I collect, so I'm offering what's selling, and this gives me an easy list to work from. I messaged with the dragon's new owner. No problem.

Then I wanted to follow that dragon again and pulled up my Recent History list. It shows six new sales, of 5-ct insects, which weren't there before. But when I check for Profits there is nothing! Nor are they still listed for sale, only 2-ct and singles, the other sizes I commonly move.

I would really like to have the nearly 13K t that represents! Why hasn't it shown up??

pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I try to click relist and it just pops up a window that tells me to leave this in the bug report forums

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/quick-relist/verify
Trying to get property of non-object in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 759
I try to click relist and it just pops up a window that tells me to leave this in the bug report forums

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/quick-relist/verify
Trying to get property of non-object in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 759
🍊 Kristoph Is Tired 🍊 He/Him or They/Them 🍊
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: whatever's current

Device(s) Used: Desktop computer

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Operating System Version: Windows 7 Professional

Internet Connection Type: Wired, cable

Antivirus Installed: N/A

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail:

1. After clicking on skin/accent previews in the Auction House, the "buy" button no longer responds. This happens every time when:
-Sorting by accents/skins on treasure, gem, or treasure & gem
-Clicking "Preview" regardless of whether a dragon is chosen to preview or not
-In any listing sorting(low to high, etc)
-In any number of display(10, 25, 50)
-Searching for any name, treasure/gem amount, breed, or sex
-Even after clearing the cache/etc.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: whatever's current

Device(s) Used: Desktop computer

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Operating System Version: Windows 7 Professional

Internet Connection Type: Wired, cable

Antivirus Installed: N/A

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail:

1. After clicking on skin/accent previews in the Auction House, the "buy" button no longer responds. This happens every time when:
-Sorting by accents/skins on treasure, gem, or treasure & gem
-Clicking "Preview" regardless of whether a dragon is chosen to preview or not
-In any listing sorting(low to high, etc)
-In any number of display(10, 25, 50)
-Searching for any name, treasure/gem amount, breed, or sex
-Even after clearing the cache/etc.
I was looking for triple Sunshine dragons, but every time I entered the colors, it wouldn't show Sunshine dragons and acted as if I never entered the colors at all. I reloaded the page, tried multiple times, used the XXX option (it worked, by the way), and it still wouldn't work.
I was using Chrome on mobile.
I was looking for triple Sunshine dragons, but every time I entered the colors, it wouldn't show Sunshine dragons and acted as if I never entered the colors at all. I reloaded the page, tried multiple times, used the XXX option (it worked, by the way), and it still wouldn't work.
I was using Chrome on mobile.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
I bought two Tincture of Dissolution in the Auction House last night, the gems were deducted, and I got the little animation where it says the item has been dispatched, but they never showed up. I've tried all the bug fix instructions of rebooting, clearing, etc and still no items. Can this be helped, or am I simply out 66 gems?
I bought two Tincture of Dissolution in the Auction House last night, the gems were deducted, and I got the little animation where it says the item has been dispatched, but they never showed up. I've tried all the bug fix instructions of rebooting, clearing, etc and still no items. Can this be helped, or am I simply out 66 gems?
I am trying to put up dragons on the AH, tried realm wide and flight only, but the 2 boxes for selecting dragons & adding the price etc show without anything inside either - just 2 white boxes. Tried this on Windows 7 laptop on Google Chrome and Safari on iPhone iOS 9.3.2 . Didn't work either way.

ETA: tried this multiple times over 2 hours.
I am trying to put up dragons on the AH, tried realm wide and flight only, but the 2 boxes for selecting dragons & adding the price etc show without anything inside either - just 2 white boxes. Tried this on Windows 7 laptop on Google Chrome and Safari on iPhone iOS 9.3.2 . Didn't work either way.

ETA: tried this multiple times over 2 hours.
When searching dragons by ID the number 1 is missing in the Realm-wide AH

Chrome
When searching dragons by ID the number 1 is missing in the Realm-wide AH

Chrome
unknown.png
Browser: Chrome

Browser Version: Latest

Device Used: 2 Laptops and 1 mobile

Device Operating System: Latest Chromebook OS release, Windows 10 and latest iOS.

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: None on the Chromebook or mobile, Avast on the other laptop.

Describe the bug in detail: Having the same problems as others when trying to preview skins / accents via the Auction House. Cannot move to the second page. This has been happening for weeks -- very frustrating, as it's preventing me from confidently buying skins.
Browser: Chrome

Browser Version: Latest

Device Used: 2 Laptops and 1 mobile

Device Operating System: Latest Chromebook OS release, Windows 10 and latest iOS.

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: None on the Chromebook or mobile, Avast on the other laptop.

Describe the bug in detail: Having the same problems as others when trying to preview skins / accents via the Auction House. Cannot move to the second page. This has been happening for weeks -- very frustrating, as it's preventing me from confidently buying skins.
^i second AutumnHearts problem. its been going on for a bit, i use both mobile and desktop and everything else is the same as them. no matter what page you try to preview it only allows you to preview the first five!
^i second AutumnHearts problem. its been going on for a bit, i use both mobile and desktop and everything else is the same as them. no matter what page you try to preview it only allows you to preview the first five!
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
[b]Browser: [/b]Chrome (Latest) [b]Device: [/b]Chromebook [b]OS: [/b]Chrome (Latest) [b]Connection: [/b]Wireless (school and home) [b]Antivirus: [/b]N/A [b]Bug: [/b]I'm trying to look for 3 different colors in the three color options (Cyan, Radioactive, and Fuschia) but every time i try to search, i get a 400 bad request. I dont know if it because i cant do 3 colors in one selector or if something is wrong with my browser (other searches using one color in each works) [b]Screenshot:[/b] (because i dont think i explained it very well) [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0DSnMWbF2IY/WQonbkSMJZI/AAAAAAAAFMY/3GGwKmfBCao6XL8h421m6t25wyQ2ivjwQCK8B/s501/Screenshot%2B2017-05-03%2Bat%2B1.53.22%2BPM.png[/img] Edit: Update, now no searches seem to be working (currently trying to look for treasure only hatchlings and the 400 bad request keeps popping up)
Browser: Chrome (Latest)
Device: Chromebook
Connection: Wireless (school and home)
Antivirus: N/A
Bug: I'm trying to look for 3 different colors in the three color options (Cyan, Radioactive, and Fuschia) but every time i try to search, i get a 400 bad request. I dont know if it because i cant do 3 colors in one selector or if something is wrong with my browser (other searches using one color in each works)
Screenshot: (because i dont think i explained it very well)

Screenshot%2B2017-05-03%2Bat%2B1.53.22%2BPM.png

Edit: Update, now no searches seem to be working (currently trying to look for treasure only hatchlings and the 400 bad request keeps popping up)
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44