Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
I've been trying to look for any full stacks of plants on the AH and while just adding "99" in the first field for stack size shows me all stacks of food, including plants, as soon as I add "plants" in the search parameters, it says "Sorry, there were no auctions matching your search."

Edit: This is only the case for plants, not for the other food types as I just found out =)
I've been trying to look for any full stacks of plants on the AH and while just adding "99" in the first field for stack size shows me all stacks of food, including plants, as soon as I add "plants" in the search parameters, it says "Sorry, there were no auctions matching your search."

Edit: This is only the case for plants, not for the other food types as I just found out =)
She/Her
FR+9
Within the Skins Section of the Auction House I'm unable to click the little arrow to see the rest of my dragons who could wear it.

This still works from my Hoard.
Within the Skins Section of the Auction House I'm unable to click the little arrow to see the rest of my dragons who could wear it.

This still works from my Hoard.
mmoiFfg.png
[quote name="Rollanda" date=2017-03-19 08:14:56] Not sure if taht's a bug but when I click on a dragon's image, I'm redirected to the dragon page in a new tab. Before, when you clicked on the image, you were shown a preview of the dragon in the same tab, and only redirected if yu clicked on the ID. So, we had two options and now there's only one [/quote] if this isn't a bug/planned to be fixed i'm going to be a little upset. i liked being able to see full previews of dragons without loading a whole new page.
Rollanda wrote on 2017-03-19:
Not sure if taht's a bug but
when I click on a dragon's image, I'm redirected to the dragon page in a new tab. Before, when you clicked on the image, you were shown a preview of the dragon in the same tab, and only redirected if yu clicked on the ID. So, we had two options and now there's only one
if this isn't a bug/planned to be fixed i'm going to be a little upset.
i liked being able to see full previews of dragons without loading a whole new page.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png

not sure if others have this problem too, but when i want to preview an skin or accent from the AH
it only shows the first page of dragons..

i can click the link to go to page 2 but only the number changes, the image still shows only the dragons from the first page

not sure if others have this problem too, but when i want to preview an skin or accent from the AH
it only shows the first page of dragons..

i can click the link to go to page 2 but only the number changes, the image still shows only the dragons from the first page
Typing in things such as 'eme%tchel' does not work anymore. Does it have to be full words from now on?
Typing in things such as 'eme%tchel' does not work anymore. Does it have to be full words from now on?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
[quote name="Jadee" date=2017-03-19 08:17:39] The sort by function on the current listings page reverts from highest to lowest back to lowest to highest [/quote] @Jadee Can you please include more information (steps to reproduce, etc.)? Please read the opening post of this thread for the information to include in your post.
Jadee wrote on 2017-03-19:
The sort by function on the current listings page reverts from highest to lowest back to lowest to highest

@Jadee

Can you please include more information (steps to reproduce, etc.)? Please read the opening post of this thread for the information to include in your post.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Oricole" date=2017-03-19 08:21:40] Typing in things such as 'eme%tchel' does not work anymore. Does it have to be full words from now on? [/quote] We are using a different search system/algorithm, so it's possible shortcuts and wildcards may no longer function.
Oricole wrote on 2017-03-19:

We are using a different search system/algorithm, so it's possible shortcuts and wildcards may no longer function.
Flight Rising Developer
[b] Browser(s) Used[/b] Updated Mozilla Firefox [b] Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b] Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b] Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless Home [b] Antivirus Installed[/b] Malware Bytes (subscription) [b] Describe the bug in detail:[/b] While previewing skins, I noticed that it said I had three pages(?) of dragons to preview; however, while clicking through each page, it only showed the same dragons. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/J4XFjeL.png[/img] Page 1/3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/GBZlUVj.png[/img] 2/3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/qzbcI8u.png[/img] 3/3[/center] ----- P.S. Loving this new set up so far. :)

Browser(s) Used
Updated Mozilla Firefox

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
Malware Bytes (subscription)

Describe the bug in detail:

While previewing skins, I noticed that it said I had three pages(?) of dragons to preview; however, while clicking through each page, it only showed the same dragons.

J4XFjeL.png
Page 1/3
GBZlUVj.png
2/3
qzbcI8u.png
3/3

P.S. Loving this new set up so far. :)
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
I don't mean to be a whiner, but pressing Enter directly after entering the price (when the cursor is still in the price field, I mean) no longer publishes the auction and this is almost causing me physical pain ;_; Is this intentional? Tab and Space still work, but that's a lot more Tabs to press.
I don't mean to be a whiner, but pressing Enter directly after entering the price (when the cursor is still in the price field, I mean) no longer publishes the auction and this is almost causing me physical pain ;_; Is this intentional? Tab and Space still work, but that's a lot more Tabs to press.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
[quote name="sQld" date=2017-03-19 08:27:35] I don't mean to be a whiner, but pressing Enter directly after entering the price (when the cursor is still in the price field, I mean) no longer publishes the auction and this is almost causing me physical pain ;_; Is this intentional? Tab and Space still work, but that's a lot more Tabs to press. [/quote] @sQld Entered in our bug database - thanks. :)
sQld wrote on 2017-03-19:

@sQld

Entered in our bug database - thanks. :)
Flight Rising Developer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44