Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44
[quote name="Sherlocked" date=2017-03-22 05:24:59] I'm still getting stupid expired auctions sent to my private messages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was suppose to stop with the update? [/quote] @Sherlocked You will have received private messages for any business relating to the previous version of the Auction House, but you should not receive private messages for any business relating to the revamped Auction House. We did a bulk expiration of every item that was on the old Auction House around 22:00 on March 18th, so you may have received several "final" private messages from the old Auction House around then.
Sherlocked wrote on 2017-03-22:
I'm still getting stupid expired auctions sent to my private messages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was suppose to stop with the update?

@Sherlocked

You will have received private messages for any business relating to the previous version of the Auction House, but you should not receive private messages for any business relating to the revamped Auction House. We did a bulk expiration of every item that was on the old Auction House around 22:00 on March 18th, so you may have received several "final" private messages from the old Auction House around then.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="dagmarmot" date=2017-03-22 07:15:53] Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, IE, Firefox Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87, 11.0.960018618, 50.0.1 Device(s) Used: ASUS desktop Device Operating System: Windows 8.1 Internet Connection Type: business, wired Antivirus Installed: symantec Describe the bug in detail: given that it's persistent across browsers now I'm wondering if it's an item bug rather than an AH proper bug, but when you search for "eye patch" and select "head" under the dropdown menu, it returns a "no results found" result. searching for "eye patch" without selecting "head" on the dropdown does return item results, though. [/quote] @dagmarmot The eye patch is classified as "Extras & Accents" in the Apparel subcategories. The pirate-style hats are classified as "Head" items.
dagmarmot wrote on 2017-03-22:
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, IE, Firefox

Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87, 11.0.960018618, 50.0.1

Device(s) Used: ASUS desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type: business, wired

Antivirus Installed: symantec

Describe the bug in detail:

given that it's persistent across browsers now I'm wondering if it's an item bug rather than an AH proper bug, but when you search for "eye patch" and select "head" under the dropdown menu, it returns a "no results found" result. searching for "eye patch" without selecting "head" on the dropdown does return item results, though.

@dagmarmot

The eye patch is classified as "Extras & Accents" in the Apparel subcategories. The pirate-style hats are classified as "Head" items.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
the sorting of auctions when selecting Price: Lowest to Highest now sorts dragons not by age (which is preferable, particularly for hatchlings) but by when they were submitted into the auction house. having these sort by age again as a sub-sort would be nice.

and this is a suggestion more than a bug, but can the activity feed show "SOLD" in green font, "PURCHASED" in red or blue font, and "EXPIRED" in dark grey? some kind of small icon differentiating these in the list would also be helpful for those who are colorblind. it's hard to tell at a glance how many transactions of a given type are occurring when you have so many, since all the font is the same size.
the sorting of auctions when selecting Price: Lowest to Highest now sorts dragons not by age (which is preferable, particularly for hatchlings) but by when they were submitted into the auction house. having these sort by age again as a sub-sort would be nice.

and this is a suggestion more than a bug, but can the activity feed show "SOLD" in green font, "PURCHASED" in red or blue font, and "EXPIRED" in dark grey? some kind of small icon differentiating these in the list would also be helpful for those who are colorblind. it's hard to tell at a glance how many transactions of a given type are occurring when you have so many, since all the font is the same size.
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when clicking the "Change Avatar" button by my Username, I can select a dragon I have for auction. That couldn't happen in the previous auction house.
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when clicking the "Change Avatar" button by my Username, I can select a dragon I have for auction. That couldn't happen in the previous auction house.
I don't know if this counts as a bug to report, but since the update, most of the site has gotten incredibly slow for me, and there was no issue before. I wouldn't have posted it here if I was the only one, but I've seen a few people mention the lag.
I don't know if this counts as a bug to report, but since the update, most of the site has gotten incredibly slow for me, and there was no issue before. I wouldn't have posted it here if I was the only one, but I've seen a few people mention the lag.
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
When previewing an accent on the bottom of a page the slight drop that occurs with new windows being opened tries to extend the page past it's outer limits and turns the page into a juddery mess (which makes exiting it a pain) I think this may be a known issue?

Not major bugs, just annoying, thank you to the hard working developers for the new AH!
When previewing an accent on the bottom of a page the slight drop that occurs with new windows being opened tries to extend the page past it's outer limits and turns the page into a juddery mess (which makes exiting it a pain) I think this may be a known issue?

Not major bugs, just annoying, thank you to the hard working developers for the new AH!
qCJC5AV.png
My problem today is I bought dragon and it took my money but the dragon didn't appear & it looks like it never existed in the first place. The colors were obsidian, royal, & goldenrod.

Also I am posting this using a different computer because no matter what I do flight rising keeps on logging me off every 5 to 10 minutes or when I try to post or try to go through contact us for help
My problem today is I bought dragon and it took my money but the dragon didn't appear & it looks like it never existed in the first place. The colors were obsidian, royal, & goldenrod.

Also I am posting this using a different computer because no matter what I do flight rising keeps on logging me off every 5 to 10 minutes or when I try to post or try to go through contact us for help
Jqlkxca.png
I listed food in the AH and found it expired when I logged in today. I tried clicking relist but I kept getting an error saying "you do not have enough of this item to do that." So I clicked clear, thinking it was going to go back to my hoard and I could just relist from there. But the food isn't in my hoard at all? It's not even in my vault. EDIT: [s]And I'm afraid that I converted some food in my hoard last night but that was before the auctions expired? Is there any way that the food could have been converted when I converted my food or is this just that the food is completely gone and I'll have to replace 13 stacks of seafood? [/s] After doing some calculating I have confirmed that the amount of food I converted last night does not equal to the amount I would have had if I had converted 13 stacks of 6+FP food. So the food just disappeared after expiring from the AH. EDIT 2: I just had auctions that expired and was able to relist them. It's just the seafood from earlier today that disappeared. EDIT 3: I just had the same problem happen with another auction. This time I got screenshots and have left the auction in my expired list. [img]http://i.imgur.com/DOvwtRe.png[/img] ^ What pops up. [img]http://i.imgur.com/GSF7Tw8.jpg[/img] ^ My hoard, showing none of the item.
I listed food in the AH and found it expired when I logged in today. I tried clicking relist but I kept getting an error saying "you do not have enough of this item to do that." So I clicked clear, thinking it was going to go back to my hoard and I could just relist from there. But the food isn't in my hoard at all? It's not even in my vault.

EDIT:

And I'm afraid that I converted some food in my hoard last night but that was before the auctions expired?

Is there any way that the food could have been converted when I converted my food or is this just that the food is completely gone and I'll have to replace 13 stacks of seafood?

After doing some calculating I have confirmed that the amount of food I converted last night does not equal to the amount I would have had if I had converted 13 stacks of 6+FP food. So the food just disappeared after expiring from the AH.

EDIT 2:

I just had auctions that expired and was able to relist them. It's just the seafood from earlier today that disappeared.

EDIT 3:

I just had the same problem happen with another auction. This time I got screenshots and have left the auction in my expired list.

DOvwtRe.png
^ What pops up.

GSF7Tw8.jpg
^ My hoard, showing none of the item.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
It seems that the arrow button on the Skins tab don't work (the ones that let you move on to your next set of dragons when you have more than five dragons of that breed and gender). Also, great job so far, guys~!
It seems that the arrow button on the Skins tab don't work (the ones that let you move on to your next set of dragons when you have more than five dragons of that breed and gender). Also, great job so far, guys~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
It used to be possible to use the % sign to substitute for any character when doing an AH search. I know it could be intentional that this feature was removed, but now including % in an AH search will lead to a 406 Not Acceptable error. ([url=http://i.imgur.com/jDlxkZr.png]screenshot[/url]) This occurs in all tabs, in both realm-wide and in-flight auction houses, and in all search fields. This only seems to occur with %, and not any other special characters. Reserved characters can be searched as normal, and are percent-encoded in the search URL. % is also percent-encoded in the URL when searched, but still leads to an error. If, in the search box, the % is followed by two hexadecimal digits (except 00), the "Sorry, there were no auctions matching your search" message appears as it usually would, with no error. If there's not an efficient way to make % work in the search form, would it be possible for another special character to act as a "catch-all"? Or is there some sort of workaround that allows you to search with one or more substitute characters? I also got a screenshot of the item that got me into researching this (I was searching "sk%ll"): [img]http://i.imgur.com/qCuYw6g.png[/img] A notification I got from the old AH saying that I sold Sköll displayed as above on www1 pages, but as normal on www pages.
It used to be possible to use the % sign to substitute for any character when doing an AH search. I know it could be intentional that this feature was removed, but now including % in an AH search will lead to a 406 Not Acceptable error. (screenshot) This occurs in all tabs, in both realm-wide and in-flight auction houses, and in all search fields.

This only seems to occur with %, and not any other special characters. Reserved characters can be searched as normal, and are percent-encoded in the search URL. % is also percent-encoded in the URL when searched, but still leads to an error.

If, in the search box, the % is followed by two hexadecimal digits (except 00), the "Sorry, there were no auctions matching your search" message appears as it usually would, with no error.

If there's not an efficient way to make % work in the search form, would it be possible for another special character to act as a "catch-all"? Or is there some sort of workaround that allows you to search with one or more substitute characters?

I also got a screenshot of the item that got me into researching this (I was searching "sk%ll"):

qCuYw6g.png

A notification I got from the old AH saying that I sold Sköll displayed as above on www1 pages, but as normal on www pages.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44