Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44
This is as much feedback as bug report. Problems I'm having with AH, by tab:

All Tabs
I agree with previous posters about there being too much white space in the search results. I appreciate the extra information being shown, but there doesn't need to be as much of a gap between information and horizontal rules.

Food:
It's great that I can search for full stacks of food of a particular food type and point value sorted by lowest to highest unit price, but what I *really* need is a way to sort from lowest to highest food point price. I don't care if it's a stack of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or higher value food; I care that I'm payest the least per food point. For example at the moment the lowest 2 3 and 4 point full stacks are 9900, 11880 and 11500 each, which works out to 50, 40 and 29 per food point respectively; clearly the stack of 4 point food is the much better buy.

Dragons:
Please bring back up the preview popup. I don't want to have a complete new tab load just to get a closer look at the dragon.

Also, please bring back the Generate Code type of URL when a new tab is opened. In the current URL coding order we get an URL such as: while with the generate code we got: The latter is far more bookmark friendly, plus if I want to do an assay or progeny testing I can double-click in the path bar and it automatically highlights the DID number at the end of the URL for copying and pasting, which is fast and efficient. With the new layout of the URLs I have to manually select the DID from the middle of the URL instead (or from partway down the page), which is slow and annoying.

If you can't bring back the generate code URLs, can you at least reorder the URLs; the one I get when I click on the same dragon from my lair is: Which at least has the DID at the end of the URL.

Familiars:
The search doesn't seem to work when using partial words. For example, I can search for "pansy" or even "pan" and see both blue vein and orange blotch pansies, but a search for "ch pan" or "n pan" finds no search results. Partials usually is (or rather was) the easiest way to find a specific familiar - especially in multi-type groupings such as centaurs, longnecks, serthis, etc. - when doing price-checks before posting same to sell.

This also applies to text searches in other tags, such as "Other" where I would search for "er egg" and "ow egg" for things like water egg and shadow egg.
This is as much feedback as bug report. Problems I'm having with AH, by tab:

All Tabs
I agree with previous posters about there being too much white space in the search results. I appreciate the extra information being shown, but there doesn't need to be as much of a gap between information and horizontal rules.

Food:
It's great that I can search for full stacks of food of a particular food type and point value sorted by lowest to highest unit price, but what I *really* need is a way to sort from lowest to highest food point price. I don't care if it's a stack of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or higher value food; I care that I'm payest the least per food point. For example at the moment the lowest 2 3 and 4 point full stacks are 9900, 11880 and 11500 each, which works out to 50, 40 and 29 per food point respectively; clearly the stack of 4 point food is the much better buy.

Dragons:
Please bring back up the preview popup. I don't want to have a complete new tab load just to get a closer look at the dragon.

Also, please bring back the Generate Code type of URL when a new tab is opened. In the current URL coding order we get an URL such as: while with the generate code we got: The latter is far more bookmark friendly, plus if I want to do an assay or progeny testing I can double-click in the path bar and it automatically highlights the DID number at the end of the URL for copying and pasting, which is fast and efficient. With the new layout of the URLs I have to manually select the DID from the middle of the URL instead (or from partway down the page), which is slow and annoying.

If you can't bring back the generate code URLs, can you at least reorder the URLs; the one I get when I click on the same dragon from my lair is: Which at least has the DID at the end of the URL.

Familiars:
The search doesn't seem to work when using partial words. For example, I can search for "pansy" or even "pan" and see both blue vein and orange blotch pansies, but a search for "ch pan" or "n pan" finds no search results. Partials usually is (or rather was) the easiest way to find a specific familiar - especially in multi-type groupings such as centaurs, longnecks, serthis, etc. - when doing price-checks before posting same to sell.

This also applies to text searches in other tags, such as "Other" where I would search for "er egg" and "ow egg" for things like water egg and shadow egg.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
I purchase an article of clothing from the auction house a little bit ago, and I have recieved no notification that I have recieved it. I have checked my messages, and my hoard, and it has not shown up.
I purchase an article of clothing from the auction house a little bit ago, and I have recieved no notification that I have recieved it. I have checked my messages, and my hoard, and it has not shown up.
WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE THINK OF THIS: potato

And find the frustration to say "HOW IN NINJAGO DO YOU GET PICTURES FROM OTHER PLACES TO SHOW UP HERE!?!"

Lover of Skydancers
When I bought a violet and a daisy flowerfalls and it said it went through but I still haven't got it yet. Can someone help me. One was 10000 gold and the other one was 16700 gold.
When I bought a violet and a daisy flowerfalls and it said it went through but I still haven't got it yet. Can someone help me. One was 10000 gold and the other one was 16700 gold.
BEXx3Jf.gif
I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, or if this has been addressed, but the new ah lags so much I can't use it. All other fr pages work fine for me.
I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, or if this has been addressed, but the new ah lags so much I can't use it. All other fr pages work fine for me.
Looking for your dream dragon or considering exalting? Try GECS
Firefox browser
Windows 7 pro

I'm still getting stupid expired auctions sent to my private messages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was suppose to stop with the update?

And yeah... the whole thing is clunky and slow as crap....
It needs SO MUCH STREAMLINING

Plus after reading all the bugs, I'm not going to bother wasting my funds/time buying or selling anything until we'll actually receive our items.
Firefox browser
Windows 7 pro

I'm still getting stupid expired auctions sent to my private messages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was suppose to stop with the update?

And yeah... the whole thing is clunky and slow as crap....
It needs SO MUCH STREAMLINING

Plus after reading all the bugs, I'm not going to bother wasting my funds/time buying or selling anything until we'll actually receive our items.
[quote]Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.[/quote] I'm not sure I understand the intention behind this change, but can we at least make it go to the URL that isn't lair-specific? It sucks when I want to link an auction to a friend and it sells or is exalted before they get to see it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/404.png[/img]
Quote:
Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.

I'm not sure I understand the intention behind this change, but can we at least make it go to the URL that isn't lair-specific? It sucks when I want to link an auction to a friend and it sells or is exalted before they get to see it.

404.png
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, IE, Firefox

Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87, 11.0.960018618, 50.0.1

Device(s) Used: ASUS desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type: business, wired

Antivirus Installed: symantec

Describe the bug in detail:

given that it's persistent across browsers now I'm wondering if it's an item bug rather than an AH proper bug, but when you search for "eye patch" and select "head" under the dropdown menu, it returns a "no results found" result. searching for "eye patch" without selecting "head" on the dropdown does return item results, though.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, IE, Firefox

Browser(s) Version: 56.0.2924.87, 11.0.960018618, 50.0.1

Device(s) Used: ASUS desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type: business, wired

Antivirus Installed: symantec

Describe the bug in detail:

given that it's persistent across browsers now I'm wondering if it's an item bug rather than an AH proper bug, but when you search for "eye patch" and select "head" under the dropdown menu, it returns a "no results found" result. searching for "eye patch" without selecting "head" on the dropdown does return item results, though.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
Yesterday I bought a scroll of renaming and haven't received it yet

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
[quote name="JennySigma" date=2017-03-21 20:26:47] When I bought a violet and a daisy flowerfalls and it said it went through but I still haven't got it yet. Can someone help me. One was 10000 gold and the other one was 16700 gold. [/quote] [quote name="blossombranch" date=2017-03-22 07:30:10] Yesterday I bought a scroll of renaming and haven't received it yet [/quote] @JennySigma @blossombranch Just in case you were not aware -- the revamped Auction House deposits items directly into your hoard, rather then sending them via a private message. If you are not seeing the items in your Hoard, please try clearing your cache, and if that does not make them appear, please send us a ticket via [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url]!
JennySigma wrote on 2017-03-21:
blossombranch wrote on 2017-03-22:

@JennySigma @blossombranch

Just in case you were not aware -- the revamped Auction House deposits items directly into your hoard, rather then sending them via a private message. If you are not seeing the items in your Hoard, please try clearing your cache, and if that does not make them appear, please send us a ticket via Contact Us!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="adenar" date=2017-03-21 03:30:09] Could it be explained why this change was made? I'm not exactly super happy about suddenly having a bunch of dragons actually named 'Unnamed' in my lair, I know it's going to make a lot of people less likely to buy dragons. Or like, is there any way those of us who were unaware of this change could get a one time reset for our 'Unnamed' dragons, so we can actually name them before going forward with the new changes? [/quote] @adenar If you want to name any unnamed dragons that are currently on auction, you can cancel their oustanding auctions and rename the dragons while they are not in the Auction House. Then you can relist them. For the purposes of the new Auction House search, every parameter you can search for ideally needs to be unchanging (or very predictable) while the dragon is on auction. For example, we let you search for a dragon based on whether it is named or not, so if you were able to name the dragon while it was on auction, we would have to re-index it in order for it to still operate correctly in searches. More generally, though, since some players may be searching for dragons that they can initially name themselves, we need to ensure that the dragons are not given a name by the seller between when the prospective buyer encounters them on the Auction House and when they complete the purchase.
adenar wrote on 2017-03-21:
Could it be explained why this change was made? I'm not exactly super happy about suddenly having a bunch of dragons actually named 'Unnamed' in my lair, I know it's going to make a lot of people less likely to buy dragons.

Or like, is there any way those of us who were unaware of this change could get a one time reset for our 'Unnamed' dragons, so we can actually name them before going forward with the new changes?

@adenar

If you want to name any unnamed dragons that are currently on auction, you can cancel their oustanding auctions and rename the dragons while they are not in the Auction House. Then you can relist them.

For the purposes of the new Auction House search, every parameter you can search for ideally needs to be unchanging (or very predictable) while the dragon is on auction. For example, we let you search for a dragon based on whether it is named or not, so if you were able to name the dragon while it was on auction, we would have to re-index it in order for it to still operate correctly in searches. More generally, though, since some players may be searching for dragons that they can initially name themselves, we need to ensure that the dragons are not given a name by the seller between when the prospective buyer encounters them on the Auction House and when they complete the purchase.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44