Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44
[quote]Buy buttons for apparel items become unresponsive if you use the preview window.[/quote] The same thing happens for skins.
Quote:
Buy buttons for apparel items become unresponsive if you use the preview window.

The same thing happens for skins.
Whenever I sell something and I go to pick up my profits through the alert, it sometimes brings me to the expired auctions page instead of the profits page
Whenever I sell something and I go to pick up my profits through the alert, it sometimes brings me to the expired auctions page instead of the profits page
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
the ticker banner in the top right links to the crystalline gala skin contest, and the familiar matching week thread.

I'm posting here because it's related to the AH update push done this morning - I'm assuming the development copy of the site pushed live just has a little error in the events listing for the ticker.
the ticker banner in the top right links to the crystalline gala skin contest, and the familiar matching week thread.

I'm posting here because it's related to the AH update push done this morning - I'm assuming the development copy of the site pushed live just has a little error in the events listing for the ticker.
HELLO HI I'M DEE I like to make hard breeding projects for myself
on fully updated Chrome, Windows 7.

the Sort by: on the My Current Listings page doesn't seem to want to sort by Price: Highest to Lowest. clicking it defaults it to Lowest to Highest instead, in both the Sort by dropdown as well as the order of the actual listings. the other options seem like they're working properly, though.
on fully updated Chrome, Windows 7.

the Sort by: on the My Current Listings page doesn't seem to want to sort by Price: Highest to Lowest. clicking it defaults it to Lowest to Highest instead, in both the Sort by dropdown as well as the order of the actual listings. the other options seem like they're working properly, though.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Gemset
Yes, I figured it out. It only does that on 125% zoom.
@Gemset
Yes, I figured it out. It only does that on 125% zoom.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
You can't sell or buy dragons
Apparel too i think
Apparel too i think
[quote name="annadandelion" date=2017-03-19 08:35:58] Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old. [/quote] I'm here for the same thing. This sorting method was also very useful to buy rollover hatchling. Now it's almost impossible...
annadandelion wrote on 2017-03-19:
Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old.

I'm here for the same thing. This sorting method was also very useful to buy rollover hatchling. Now it's almost impossible...
[quote name="Denielle" date=2017-03-19 16:49:57] You can't sell or buy dragons Apparel too i think [/quote] @Denielle Are you able to be more specific? Thousands of listings and sales are occurring every few minutes, so this issue certainly isn't widespread. Please see the first post in this thread for the information to include in your report. Thanks!
Denielle wrote on 2017-03-19:
Apparel too i think

@Denielle

Are you able to be more specific? Thousands of listings and sales are occurring every few minutes, so this issue certainly isn't widespread. Please see the first post in this thread for the information to include in your report.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Im not sure if this even a bug or not, but after i preview a apparel or something, and i try to purchase it, it wont work. I have to refresh it everytime, but it takes me back to the beginnng. myhandhurtsbecauseofthat
Im not sure if this even a bug or not, but after i preview a apparel or something, and i try to purchase it, it wont work. I have to refresh it everytime, but it takes me back to the beginnng. myhandhurtsbecauseofthat
[quote name="EmeraldthegemAJ" date=2017-03-19 17:37:20] Im not sure if this even a bug or not, but after i preview a apparel or something, and i try to purchase it, it wont work. I have to refresh it everytime, but it takes me back to the beginnng. myhandhurtsbecauseofthat [/quote] @EmeraldthegemAJ This is a known issue. :) Thank you!
EmeraldthegemAJ wrote on 2017-03-19:

@EmeraldthegemAJ

This is a known issue. :) Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44