Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing colors on drop down menue
1 2 3
I am having the same problem. Im on a Toshiba laptop running win 7 with mozilla at ver. 51. Its driving me crazy!
I am having the same problem. Im on a Toshiba laptop running win 7 with mozilla at ver. 51. Its driving me crazy!
Same problem here. Toshiba Win 10 Firefox 51.0.1

Same problem here. Toshiba Win 10 Firefox 51.0.1

Stuff will one day go here.
Same problem with colours. Win 10 Firefox 51.0.1[img]https://pp.vk.me/c637322/v637322520/2c0ea/tZDe3hwCr9w.jpg[/img]
Same problem with colours. Win 10 Firefox 51.0.1tZDe3hwCr9w.jpg
My time FR+10
Running Chrome on an S5 I have the same issue.
Firefox latest on Win 10 same issue.
Running Chrome on an S5 I have the same issue.
Firefox latest on Win 10 same issue.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
same.. windows 8.1 and firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit)

been since its late 40's update for some reason..
same.. windows 8.1 and firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit)

been since its late 40's update for some reason..
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
yeah, at first i just noticed a font change in all dropdown menus (like which flight to gather in etc) then today the colours went missing! firefox 51 on windows 10. also just started having problems running coli. y firefox
yeah, at first i just noticed a font change in all dropdown menus (like which flight to gather in etc) then today the colours went missing! firefox 51 on windows 10. also just started having problems running coli. y firefox
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
I got this issue today, too. :c Windows 7 and Firefox 51.0.1 (32 bit)
I got this issue today, too. :c Windows 7 and Firefox 51.0.1 (32 bit)
aJtAs7H.gif
The dropdown colors are missing everywhere, not only in the Auction House, but also in the Scrying Workshop.

I use version 51.0.1 (32 bit) and Windows 7
The dropdown colors are missing everywhere, not only in the Auction House, but also in the Scrying Workshop.

I use version 51.0.1 (32 bit) and Windows 7
I have done everything including uninstalling and reinstalling firefox 51.0.1

I also have reported it to Mozilla.

I have done everything including uninstalling and reinstalling firefox 51.0.1

I also have reported it to Mozilla.

Stuff will one day go here.
I posted in the older one but will post here too, it has GOT to be Firefox. Ever since version 51. I opened flight rising in internet explorer, which i never use and the colors actually worked. If anyone hears back about a fix from firefox please post! its ridiculous and frustrating!
I posted in the older one but will post here too, it has GOT to be Firefox. Ever since version 51. I opened flight rising in internet explorer, which i never use and the colors actually worked. If anyone hears back about a fix from firefox please post! its ridiculous and frustrating!
1 2 3