Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Known Issues (Updated 2016-01-15)
1 2
Can't change my Coli team every time I set up a new one, go to enter a battle it's the old one that comes up.
Can't change my Coli team every time I set up a new one, go to enter a battle it's the old one that comes up.
Right now I'm most concerned about the missing forum posts. For those of us with hatcheries or raffles or such, we kept a lot of valuable information in the first 1~5 posts. With posts magically vanishing, we've lost some important info. Please do what you can to bring those back asap.
Right now I'm most concerned about the missing forum posts. For those of us with hatcheries or raffles or such, we kept a lot of valuable information in the first 1~5 posts. With posts magically vanishing, we've lost some important info. Please do what you can to bring those back asap.
Searching forums causes the 500 error to appear, which makes it difficult to find the correct place to report bugs or ask questions.
When I (and my friends) send messages, the button to return doesn't work, and we have to exit and re-log in.
Sometimes when I try to convert food, it will stay with the check mark and not change, then it will change later or I can push convert again and it will work, but sometimes doing that causes it to double the amount converted. Sometimes I will check a box but then the check will go away.
Searching forums causes the 500 error to appear, which makes it difficult to find the correct place to report bugs or ask questions.
When I (and my friends) send messages, the button to return doesn't work, and we have to exit and re-log in.
Sometimes when I try to convert food, it will stay with the check mark and not change, then it will change later or I can push convert again and it will work, but sometimes doing that causes it to double the amount converted. Sometimes I will check a box but then the check will go away.
Familiar in Festival Favors is showing up as the apparel beside it in the preview... i want to buy the familiar but NOT if it is incorrect an the tons of bugs lately make me want to wait. Please fix this before the weeks up so i can buy them! Already made not of it yesterday before the midnight down mode - yet it doesnt appear to have been noticed for the above list by any mod who has power to fix.

The AH is broken in which when i go to sort via the PRICE button - it can be clicked on but it does NOT recognize that its been clicked an therefore does nothing.

Theres something else but i have forgotten while writing the above ><

thank you
Familiar in Festival Favors is showing up as the apparel beside it in the preview... i want to buy the familiar but NOT if it is incorrect an the tons of bugs lately make me want to wait. Please fix this before the weeks up so i can buy them! Already made not of it yesterday before the midnight down mode - yet it doesnt appear to have been noticed for the above list by any mod who has power to fix.

The AH is broken in which when i go to sort via the PRICE button - it can be clicked on but it does NOT recognize that its been clicked an therefore does nothing.

Theres something else but i have forgotten while writing the above ><

thank you
The Fairgrounds and Auction House are completely broken for me. The game select screen will load up on Fairgrounds, but the screen will turn into a white box when the game tries to load. Auction House will not load anything. It&#039;s been like this for a few days now and I&#039;m getting concerned because I can&#039;t make any money. :(
The Fairgrounds and Auction House are completely broken for me. The game select screen will load up on Fairgrounds, but the screen will turn into a white box when the game tries to load. Auction House will not load anything. It&#039;s been like this for a few days now and I&#039;m getting concerned because I can&#039;t make any money. :(
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
At midnight, when I try to login it tells me that the site is closed for maintenance
It would be okay, but I don&#039;t think there is a maintenance everyday at midnight, or is there?
This irritates me, as it lasts from few minutes for a few hours
(Midnight is 10AM here in Finland, so basically I can&#039;t login at the morning)

If the site is supposed to be closed at midnight rollover I apologize
Thank you for being awesome and thank you for giving us a opportunity to enjoy the company of such a friendly community!
At midnight, when I try to login it tells me that the site is closed for maintenance
It would be okay, but I don&#039;t think there is a maintenance everyday at midnight, or is there?
This irritates me, as it lasts from few minutes for a few hours
(Midnight is 10AM here in Finland, so basically I can&#039;t login at the morning)

If the site is supposed to be closed at midnight rollover I apologize
Thank you for being awesome and thank you for giving us a opportunity to enjoy the company of such a friendly community!
I don&#039;t see the horrible dragon dissapearing bug up there D: Please tell me you&#039;re on it, so I won&#039;t be denied another dragon...
I don&#039;t see the horrible dragon dissapearing bug up there D: Please tell me you&#039;re on it, so I won&#039;t be denied another dragon...
If you complete a Jigsaw puzzle and it still looks like pieces and not a picture try moving the puzzle.
If you complete a Jigsaw puzzle and it still looks like pieces and not a picture try moving the puzzle.
Until all are frozen
Added several updates to the top post of where we're at with Known Issues.
Added several updates to the top post of where we're at with Known Issues.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
The top post has been updated as of February 9th, 2015.
The top post has been updated as of February 9th, 2015.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2