Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2016-03-20 13:04:59] Browser(s) Used Firefox Browser(s) Version 45.0.1 Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows Vista Operating System Version Unknown Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed Yes Describe the bug in detail: 1) I can type anything into the gem/treaure sending, but I can't use backspace. The comments section works just fine, though. [/quote] Having this exact same problem
StormDragon21 wrote on 2016-03-20:
Browser(s) Used

Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows Vista

Operating System Version

Unknown

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Yes

Describe the bug in detail:

1) I can type anything into the gem/treaure sending, but I can't use backspace. The comments section works just fine, though.

Having this exact same problem
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@lilihierax @Mothgil We believe we have fixed the issue you were seeing. Let me know if it persists.
@lilihierax @Mothgil We believe we have fixed the issue you were seeing. Let me know if it persists.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron will do. Thank you.
@Mutron will do. Thank you.
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
@Fantelle @Katta @Dragonweaver @StormDragon21 There was an issue with the backspace key not functioning in the treasure/gem fields in Firefox, and possibly other browsers. This should be fixed now.
@Fantelle @Katta @Dragonweaver @StormDragon21 There was an issue with the backspace key not functioning in the treasure/gem fields in Firefox, and possibly other browsers. This should be fixed now.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date=2016-03-20 18:52:33] We believe we have fixed the issue you were seeing. Let me know if it persists. [/quote] Thanks. Though, I don't expect to be working with so many pending CRs any time soon, but I guess it was a good week to stress test CR 2.0 right after release.
Mutron wrote on 2016-03-20:
We believe we have fixed the issue you were seeing. Let me know if it persists.

Thanks. Though, I don't expect to be working with so many pending CRs any time soon, but I guess it was a good week to stress test CR 2.0 right after release.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
In case you need it:
Browser(s) Used

Chrome

Browser(s) Version

48.0.2564.116 m

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Operating System Version

Unknown

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Yes

Is there anyway to see messages from cancelled CRs?

I set up a one-way trade with someone. This morning I got two notifications, one saying they left a message on the CR and the second saying they cancelled it.

The trade is neither in my pending trades (makes sense, it's cancelled not pending) or my trade receipts.

As far as I can tell, there's no way to see that message?
In case you need it:
Browser(s) Used

Chrome

Browser(s) Version

48.0.2564.116 m

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Operating System Version

Unknown

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Yes

Is there anyway to see messages from cancelled CRs?

I set up a one-way trade with someone. This morning I got two notifications, one saying they left a message on the CR and the second saying they cancelled it.

The trade is neither in my pending trades (makes sense, it's cancelled not pending) or my trade receipts.

As far as I can tell, there's no way to see that message?
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Ethernet

I received a one-way transfer of treasure from Caecus. When I attempted to accept, the crossroads informed me that Caecus didn't have sufficient funds to complete the trade. I sent a message via the chat window. The next day Caecus messaged me back asking me to try again. I accepted and it worked fine. The chat window was still open and I attempted to send a chat telling them that it worked, and got an error with the following text IN the chat window (not the entire page):

If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

I'm betting chatting isn't allowed after a trade is approved?
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Ethernet

I received a one-way transfer of treasure from Caecus. When I attempted to accept, the crossroads informed me that Caecus didn't have sufficient funds to complete the trade. I sent a message via the chat window. The next day Caecus messaged me back asking me to try again. I accepted and it worked fine. The chat window was still open and I attempted to send a chat telling them that it worked, and got an error with the following text IN the chat window (not the entire page):

If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

I'm betting chatting isn't allowed after a trade is approved?
@Xhaztol

All I do is simply click on the items I want to send her, mainly food and battle items currently and select the total number I have and attach them to the trade. She says when she goes to accept the trade she gets an error stating that I no longer have those items but when I go into my account to check, they haven't moved nor have they gone through the trade. It's mainly when I try to send a lot of items at once, but yet I still have not used up all the offered boxes.
@Xhaztol

All I do is simply click on the items I want to send her, mainly food and battle items currently and select the total number I have and attach them to the trade. She says when she goes to accept the trade she gets an error stating that I no longer have those items but when I go into my account to check, they haven't moved nor have they gone through the trade. It's mainly when I try to send a lot of items at once, but yet I still have not used up all the offered boxes.
[quote name="Spitfire413" date=2016-03-21 08:06:34] @Xhaztol All I do is simply click on the items I want to send her, mainly food and battle items currently and select the total number I have and attach them to the trade. She says when she goes to accept the trade she gets an error stating that I no longer have those items but when I go into my account to check, they haven't moved nor have they gone through the trade. It's mainly when I try to send a lot of items at once, but yet I still have not used up all the offered boxes. [/quote] @Spitfire413 - Just to be completely sure -- these items are all in your Hoard and not your Vault, right?
Spitfire413 wrote on 2016-03-21:
@Xhaztol

@Spitfire413 -

Just to be completely sure -- these items are all in your Hoard and not your Vault, right?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10......

Operating System Version
Where can I find this?

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (regular home wifi)

Antivirus Installed
Norton

I was mass-sending out about 30 copies of the same accent, and basically it seems that the program selects 'that particular' copy rather than 'a copy' when I attach it. That meant that after I had sent 2 copies of the same accent, likely the 'same particular instance' of that accent, the second time the trade didn't go through because I 'no longer had the necessary items' (with at least 15 copies still left in my hoard.) I did nothing 'special' and nothing looked weird or out of place. I just likely clicked on one particular copy of the accent twice.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Nothing, I think, though I can ask a friend to help me reproduce it if necessary c:
EDIT: Just reproduced it with two friends. Same exact thing. Also checked with the original second person in the original trade, @Handsome , who confirmed they definitely had their half of the trade as well.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10......

Operating System Version
Where can I find this?

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (regular home wifi)

Antivirus Installed
Norton

I was mass-sending out about 30 copies of the same accent, and basically it seems that the program selects 'that particular' copy rather than 'a copy' when I attach it. That meant that after I had sent 2 copies of the same accent, likely the 'same particular instance' of that accent, the second time the trade didn't go through because I 'no longer had the necessary items' (with at least 15 copies still left in my hoard.) I did nothing 'special' and nothing looked weird or out of place. I just likely clicked on one particular copy of the accent twice.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Nothing, I think, though I can ask a friend to help me reproduce it if necessary c:
EDIT: Just reproduced it with two friends. Same exact thing. Also checked with the original second person in the original trade, @Handsome , who confirmed they definitely had their half of the trade as well.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20