Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@lilihierax @Mothgil I have a few questions for you:
  • When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see?
  • What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see?
  • Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list.
  • Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value?
  • When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see?
  • What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see?
  • Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list.
  • Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Browser(s) Version:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System:
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type:
Home

Antivirus Installed:Yes, McAfee

Describe the bug in detail:

I cannot get my dragon back! I borrowed my lvl 25 leveler to my roommate for Natures Dominance push, and now he is stuck in Finnley's account. He was used to level fodder and was thus part of a Coliseum team. Finnley caught dragons for the Nature Flight and was aware of the 'stuck in the coliseum' bug. Hence we even took Valmur off the Coli before setting up the trade, as a safety measure... but it didn't work, and now he is trapped in her account. I literally sat right next to Finnley when she took him off her team, I am 100% sure he's not currently in the Coli. Clearing the cache did not help. PLEASE help me get him back, I need him for basic Coli gameplay!
Browser(s) Version:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System:
Windows 8

Home

I cannot get my dragon back! I borrowed my lvl 25 leveler to my roommate for Natures Dominance push, and now he is stuck in Finnley's account. He was used to level fodder and was thus part of a Coliseum team. Finnley caught dragons for the Nature Flight and was aware of the 'stuck in the coliseum' bug. Hence we even took Valmur off the Coli before setting up the trade, as a safety measure... but it didn't work, and now he is trapped in her account. I literally sat right next to Finnley when she took him off her team, I am 100% sure he's not currently in the Coli. Clearing the cache did not help. PLEASE help me get him back, I need him for basic Coli gameplay!
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="Metalhead" date=2016-03-20 07:46:20] Browser(s) Version: Google Chrome Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 8 Internet Connection Type: Home Antivirus Installed:Yes, McAfee Describe the bug in detail: I cannot get my dragon back! I borrowed my lvl 25 leveler to my roommate for Natures Dominance push, and now he is stuck in Finnley's account. He was used to level fodder and was thus part of a Coliseum team. Finnley caught dragons for the Nature Flight and was aware of the 'stuck in the coliseum' bug. Hence we even took Valmur off the Coli before setting up the trade, as a safety measure... but it didn't work, and now he is trapped in her account. I literally sat right next to Finnley when she took him off her team, I am 100% sure he's not currently in the Coli. Clearing the cache did not help. PLEASE help me get him back, I need him for basic Coli gameplay! [/quote] Confirming. It is REALLY not working and nothing we're doing is changing that fact. Doesn't work with one-way OR two-way trades...
Metalhead wrote on 2016-03-20:
Browser(s) Version:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System:
Windows 8

Home

Confirming. It is REALLY not working and nothing we're doing is changing that fact. Doesn't work with one-way OR two-way trades...
[quote name="Finnley" date=2016-03-20 08:02:48] [quote name="Metalhead" date=2016-03-20 07:46:20] Browser(s) Version: Google Chrome Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 8 Internet Connection Type: Home Antivirus Installed:Yes, McAfee Describe the bug in detail: I cannot get my dragon back! I borrowed my lvl 25 leveler to my roommate for Natures Dominance push, and now he is stuck in Finnley's account. He was used to level fodder and was thus part of a Coliseum team. Finnley caught dragons for the Nature Flight and was aware of the 'stuck in the coliseum' bug. Hence we even took Valmur off the Coli before setting up the trade, as a safety measure... but it didn't work, and now he is trapped in her account. I literally sat right next to Finnley when she took him off her team, I am 100% sure he's not currently in the Coli. Clearing the cache did not help. PLEASE help me get him back, I need him for basic Coli gameplay! [/quote] Confirming. It is REALLY not working and nothing we're doing is changing that fact. Doesn't work with one-way OR two-way trades... [/quote] OK, we might've worked it out. The error (at least on our side) was that dragons taken out of the Coliseum snapped right back to the party if not replaced with another dragon. We dragged the leveler off the team and then tried to set up the trade. But it didn't work because the Coli still thought he was in a battle team. Once we replaced all the dragons in the team with my own dragons, we were able to complete the trade. However, I would suggest disabling the 'Stuck in the Coli' feature. I don't really see what it's good for tbh, and it adds extra work that is going to cause a lot of delay in the future, especially for dom dragon catchers.
Finnley wrote on 2016-03-20:
Metalhead wrote on 2016-03-20:
Browser(s) Version:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System:
Windows 8

Home

Confirming. It is REALLY not working and nothing we're doing is changing that fact. Doesn't work with one-way OR two-way trades...

OK, we might've worked it out. The error (at least on our side) was that dragons taken out of the Coliseum snapped right back to the party if not replaced with another dragon. We dragged the leveler off the team and then tried to set up the trade. But it didn't work because the Coli still thought he was in a battle team. Once we replaced all the dragons in the team with my own dragons, we were able to complete the trade.

However, I would suggest disabling the 'Stuck in the Coli' feature. I don't really see what it's good for tbh, and it adds extra work that is going to cause a lot of delay in the future, especially for dom dragon catchers.
@Finnley @Metalhead
After you take the dragon out of your team, start another battle with whatever dragons you have left in your team (or add a random dragon, if your team is empty). You don't have to finish it or anything, just start the battle and exit out of the page. That makes the update to the team stick. It's so weird but it's always been that way for me.
@Finnley @Metalhead
After you take the dragon out of your team, start another battle with whatever dragons you have left in your team (or add a random dragon, if your team is empty). You don't have to finish it or anything, just start the battle and exit out of the page. That makes the update to the team stick. It's so weird but it's always been that way for me.
VWPWMZp.png
[quote name="Mutron" date=2016-03-20 07:19:26] @lilihierax @Mothgil I have a few questions for you: When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see? What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see? Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list. Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value? [/quote] @Mutron [LIST] [*]I actually couldn't tell you if the numbers matched the trades, because some of them kept appearing on multiple pages when I switched so I never bothered to count them. I had 2-3 pages of trades going at one point in time. The most may have been 22 trades at once. The trades also don't appear in the order they were made, and sometimes a set of trades made by a player will be at the top while a single floater ends up on the bottom of the next page. [*]Sometimes I'll have more pages than trades I can see. Maybe the links became invisible? I would go to a page of "trades" that was blank. [*]The filter drop down is set to All by default but I've tried using it to pull up the trades that disappeared. I was able to retrieve one of them from CR 2.0 this way, but since so many of my trades were 1-way Trades awaiting my response, setting it to a specific value didn't change anything. [/LIST] Hope this helps.
Mutron wrote on 2016-03-20:

When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see?
What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see?
Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list.
Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value?

@Mutron
  • I actually couldn't tell you if the numbers matched the trades, because some of them kept appearing on multiple pages when I switched so I never bothered to count them. I had 2-3 pages of trades going at one point in time. The most may have been 22 trades at once. The trades also don't appear in the order they were made, and sometimes a set of trades made by a player will be at the top while a single floater ends up on the bottom of the next page.
  • Sometimes I'll have more pages than trades I can see. Maybe the links became invisible? I would go to a page of "trades" that was blank.
  • The filter drop down is set to All by default but I've tried using it to pull up the trades that disappeared. I was able to retrieve one of them from CR 2.0 this way, but since so many of my trades were 1-way Trades awaiting my response, setting it to a specific value didn't change anything.

Hope this helps.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
[quote name="Mutron" date=2016-03-20 07:19:26] @lilihierax @Mothgil I have a few questions for you: When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see? What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see? Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list. Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value? [/quote] @Mutron My 'pending trades' still lists 21. Oddly, my friend cancelled that 'missing' request and sent a new one... and now I DO see it, but twice. At the top of page one, and the bottom of page 2 of the trades, sandwiching the trades from my babysitter. I checked how many dergs my babysitter holds, and I think that should amount to 19 trades total. I now wish I'd checked the trade IDs yesterday when it said all 21 of them were from the babysitter. However, the 'Pending Trades (21)' does still match the number of trades it displays with the re-do from my friend that is a certain double. Pagination? I am unfamiliar with this term, but if those are the little numbers that you click to see the next page of the listed trades, yes, I have them. I can toggle between my two pages of pending trades, always 15 trades on the first page and 6 on the second. My filter is defaulting to 'All,' and only changes when I reset it. I hope that is the info you wanted. If I missed something please ask again and I'll try again!
Mutron wrote on 2016-03-20:

When this is occurring, does the "Pending Trades (###)" count (between Initiate New Trade and Trade Receipts) match the number of trades you can see?
What is the number of trades you can see, the number of the aforementioned counter, and the number of trades you expect to be able to see?
Are there any pagination links visible? They should look similar to the page number links on the forums, appearing above and below the pending trade list.
Is the filter drop-down in the top right of the Pending Trades page set to "All" or another value?

@Mutron

My 'pending trades' still lists 21. Oddly, my friend cancelled that 'missing' request and sent a new one... and now I DO see it, but twice. At the top of page one, and the bottom of page 2 of the trades, sandwiching the trades from my babysitter.

I checked how many dergs my babysitter holds, and I think that should amount to 19 trades total. I now wish I'd checked the trade IDs yesterday when it said all 21 of them were from the babysitter. However, the 'Pending Trades (21)' does still match the number of trades it displays with the re-do from my friend that is a certain double.

Pagination? I am unfamiliar with this term, but if those are the little numbers that you click to see the next page of the listed trades, yes, I have them. I can toggle between my two pages of pending trades, always 15 trades on the first page and 6 on the second.

My filter is defaulting to 'All,' and only changes when I reset it.

I hope that is the info you wanted. If I missed something please ask again and I'll try again!
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
Browser: Silk

Device: Kindle Fire

The Glitch: I tried to send my friend shadowrwarrior a message because they gave me this dragon. But, when I was done writing my short message , it was just saying thank you, it wouldn't send and it gave me an error message saying "This is embarrassing. Please post this on the bug report forums.". Don't know why this happened, and it almost scared me. I haven't tried it again, as it was a one way trade and it was completed, but still.
Browser: Silk

Device: Kindle Fire

The Glitch: I tried to send my friend shadowrwarrior a message because they gave me this dragon. But, when I was done writing my short message , it was just saying thank you, it wouldn't send and it gave me an error message saying "This is embarrassing. Please post this on the bug report forums.". Don't know why this happened, and it almost scared me. I haven't tried it again, as it was a one way trade and it was completed, but still.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
Browser(s) Used

Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows Vista

Operating System Version

Unknown

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Yes

1) I can type anything into the gem/treaure sending, but I can't use backspace. The comments section works just fine, though.
2) I have a Forestsong Haori that I want to trade to someone for three Quartz. I put the Haori on one of my dragons and took it off, but now it says that I don't have the items required, even though the Haori is in my hoard when I attempt to do the trade.
Browser(s) Used

Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows Vista

Operating System Version

Unknown

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Yes

1) I can type anything into the gem/treaure sending, but I can't use backspace. The comments section works just fine, though.
2) I have a Forestsong Haori that I want to trade to someone for three Quartz. I put the Haori on one of my dragons and took it off, but now it says that I don't have the items required, even though the Haori is in my hoard when I attempt to do the trade.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@lilihierax @Mothgil Thanks for your responses, we should be able to track down the cause of this issue now.
@lilihierax @Mothgil Thanks for your responses, we should be able to track down the cause of this issue now.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20