Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@gootarts
Trading with AzraMajere.
Level 12 with some stones.
@gootarts
Trading with AzraMajere.
Level 12 with some stones.
FGJpKvk.png
Wdr4Smc.png
You cannot burn me, I'm already on fire!

- coyote
- she|any
- fr +10
@gootarts
I'm keeper of one of the travelling dragons, and today a term of holding her for a prevoius player has finished, so RobotMagic sent that derg to me and I was supposed to resent her to a next one.
As far as I know, the dragon is lvl 12 and has 2 int+2 stones.
@gootarts
I'm keeper of one of the travelling dragons, and today a term of holding her for a prevoius player has finished, so RobotMagic sent that derg to me and I was supposed to resent her to a next one.
As far as I know, the dragon is lvl 12 and has 2 int+2 stones.
FIi7z6C.png
@AzraMajere @RobotMagic
I think it thinks that dragons with stones/levels/etc are in the party. It might specifically be stones-otherwise, we'd probably be having a ton more comments from people in ice/nature.

If anybody wants to test it, I can slap a clobber on a fodder dragon and try to send it.
@AzraMajere @RobotMagic
I think it thinks that dragons with stones/levels/etc are in the party. It might specifically be stones-otherwise, we'd probably be having a ton more comments from people in ice/nature.

If anybody wants to test it, I can slap a clobber on a fodder dragon and try to send it.
Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version 49.0.2623.87 m, but it was slightly outdated when I first encountered the bug Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Win 7 Home Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed Microsoft Security Essentials Describe the bug in detail: Earlier today, I've set up a two-way CR which included a familiar (trade # 424, I didn't delete it yet). Before the other party could make their contribution, I bonded with the familiar. I mean, it still showed up in my hoard and I was clicking though unassigned familiars as I normally do :( Now, when I try to finalize the trade, I see this error: [img]http://i.imgur.com/S9pCiH2.png[/img] I've tried, in this order: - buying another copy of the familiar - clearing my cache and cookies, obviously logging out and back in in the process - updating my browser version - different browser The problem persists. I've created another identical CR and am now waiting for the other user's response. I'll edit the post as soon as the trade succeeds or fails again. [i]EDIT: the recreated CR succeeded![/i] I should note I've already completed multiple trades which included a dragon, a familiar, and some food, and they all went smoothly. BUT they were all different food items and different familiars, and I didn't bond with them while the trade was active. [i]EDIT: now I've actually had two CRs involving the same familiar (I had two copies in my hoard of course) active at the same time, and both went fine. Just in case it helps a little.[/i] To prove (mainly to myself) that there was no user error, here are screenshots showing I have all items: [img]http://i.imgur.com/t1TemUo.jpg[/img] (the food's in my hoard, not vaulted, correct amount) [img]http://i.imgur.com/EPZN3zm.png[/img] (the familiar is in my hoard, including the spare copy, not equipped, not vaulted) [img]http://i.imgur.com/WNHBGzC.png[/img] (the dragon's in my lair, not listed for sale, obviously not part of a Coli party and not on a nest)
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 m, but it was slightly outdated when I first encountered the bug

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Win 7 Home

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Microsoft Security Essentials

Describe the bug in detail:

Earlier today, I've set up a two-way CR which included a familiar (trade # 424, I didn't delete it yet). Before the other party could make their contribution, I bonded with the familiar. I mean, it still showed up in my hoard and I was clicking though unassigned familiars as I normally do :( Now, when I try to finalize the trade, I see this error:

S9pCiH2.png

I've tried, in this order:
- buying another copy of the familiar
- clearing my cache and cookies, obviously logging out and back in in the process
- updating my browser version
- different browser
The problem persists. I've created another identical CR and am now waiting for the other user's response. I'll edit the post as soon as the trade succeeds or fails again. EDIT: the recreated CR succeeded!

I should note I've already completed multiple trades which included a dragon, a familiar, and some food, and they all went smoothly. BUT they were all different food items and different familiars, and I didn't bond with them while the trade was active. EDIT: now I've actually had two CRs involving the same familiar (I had two copies in my hoard of course) active at the same time, and both went fine. Just in case it helps a little.

To prove (mainly to myself) that there was no user error, here are screenshots showing I have all items:

t1TemUo.jpg
(the food's in my hoard, not vaulted, correct amount)

EPZN3zm.png
(the familiar is in my hoard, including the spare copy, not equipped, not vaulted)

WNHBGzC.png
(the dragon's in my lair, not listed for sale, obviously not part of a Coli party and not on a nest)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Found another tiny bug. The breadcrumbs in Shop Home » Crossroads » Pending Trades have the link wrong: "Crossroads" leads to the main page.
Found another tiny bug. The breadcrumbs in Shop Home » Crossroads » Pending Trades have the link wrong: "Crossroads" leads to the main page.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Chiming in with the coli bug: Browser(s) Used Opera (v35), Chrome (current) Browser(s) Version Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 7 Operating System Version Internet Connection Type Home, wired. Antivirus Installed Walwarebytes, not in active more Antivirus Version Describe the bug in detail: Three dragons are unable to be sent (IvN dom) because they list as in coli party. As you can see from second screenshot, they're not in my coli party. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d63e70b4afdb9f93baf16e282e01688f.png[/img] party check [img]https://i.gyazo.com/47be163a73da2ad65d9be8f24ac0e470.png[/img]
Chiming in with the coli bug:

Browser(s) Used Opera (v35), Chrome (current)

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System Windows 7

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type

Home, wired.

Antivirus Installed Walwarebytes, not in active more

Antivirus Version

Three dragons are unable to be sent (IvN dom) because they list as in coli party. As you can see from second screenshot, they're not in my coli party.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
d63e70b4afdb9f93baf16e282e01688f.png
party check
47be163a73da2ad65d9be8f24ac0e470.png
F2XRQAu.png
Dark Side Ally
thats_some_shady_shit_bro_by_deestracted-d9n0mnz.png bUUy115.png
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 8
Internet Connection Type:

Wireless

Antivirus Version
McAfee

If a dragon is in a coliseum team and then you set up a trade for that dragon, you'll get an error message saying the dragon cannot be traded because it is in a coli team. However, the error message persists even after you remove the dragon and re-set the trade, meaning that dragon cannot be traded at all.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:
Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 8
Internet Connection Type:

Wireless

Antivirus Version
McAfee

If a dragon is in a coliseum team and then you set up a trade for that dragon, you'll get an error message saying the dragon cannot be traded because it is in a coli team. However, the error message persists even after you remove the dragon and re-set the trade, meaning that dragon cannot be traded at all.
Browser: Safari Device: IPad Internet: wireless (it's a iPad what do you expect XD) Antivirus: None Describe the bug in detail: Keeps saying users not found So I went to test out the new crossroads by sending my friend a gift, but the problem is whenever I go to send anyone something this keeps popping up [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/714e/f/2016/079/4/3/image_by_dxclove-d9vsc14.png[/img] So far I've tried it with about 5 other people, made sure my spelling was all correct as well. I cleared my cach, even restarted my iPad. But no matter what I do all I keep getting is that message. And I know for a fact I wasn't blocked by any of these people o: EDIT-I tried restarting my iPad again, and it finally started working, so just keep this as Reminder that this is a possible bug
Browser: Safari
Device: IPad
Internet: wireless (it's a iPad what do you expect XD)
Antivirus: None

Keeps saying users not found

So I went to test out the new crossroads by sending my friend a gift, but the problem is whenever I go to send anyone something this keeps popping up

image_by_dxclove-d9vsc14.png

So far I've tried it with about 5 other people, made sure my spelling was all correct as well. I cleared my cach, even restarted my iPad. But no matter what I do all I keep getting is that message.

And I know for a fact I wasn't blocked by any of these people o:

EDIT-I tried restarting my iPad again, and it finally started working, so just keep this as Reminder that this is a possible bug
U.D.A.T
same issue as @gootarts @aeru and @azramajere

browser: safari
device: iphone 6s
operating system: ios 9.2
connection: home wifi??
same issue as @gootarts @aeru and @azramajere

browser: safari
device: iphone 6s
operating system: ios 9.2
connection: home wifi??
Fixed at 12:12 3/19/2016. I noticed a few minutes of site slow-down and immediately went to check the CR that was stuck. Finalized trade and it went through. Yay!

Browser(s) Used: Chrome 49.0.2623.87 and Safari 9.0

Device(s) Used: Desktop, iPhone 5c

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

Internet Connection Type: Home DSL and Wireless

Antivirus Installed: McAfee Version 18.0, Build 18.0.6014

I set up a trade for dragon id 17263279 plus tincture of dissolution with user id 218833 for 200k. When attempting to finalize the trade I get Trade Error: One or more dragons in the trade deal are part of a coliseum party.

This dragon has not been in a coli party in at least 3 days. I have cleared my cache, used 2 different browsers/devices, done a hard refresh, gone into private mode on both devices/browsers, logged in and out.

Out of curiosity, has everyone with this problem been attempting to make a trade with a female fae? edit: nope, we've got different breeds and genders. Thanks for checking!

@AzraMajere @gootarts @Aeru @hexadecimal @Jateshi @Finnley @rothbart

edit above
Fixed at 12:12 3/19/2016. I noticed a few minutes of site slow-down and immediately went to check the CR that was stuck. Finalized trade and it went through. Yay!

Browser(s) Used: Chrome 49.0.2623.87 and Safari 9.0

Device(s) Used: Desktop, iPhone 5c

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

Internet Connection Type: Home DSL and Wireless

Antivirus Installed: McAfee Version 18.0, Build 18.0.6014

I set up a trade for dragon id 17263279 plus tincture of dissolution with user id 218833 for 200k. When attempting to finalize the trade I get Trade Error: One or more dragons in the trade deal are part of a coliseum party.

This dragon has not been in a coli party in at least 3 days. I have cleared my cache, used 2 different browsers/devices, done a hard refresh, gone into private mode on both devices/browsers, logged in and out.

Out of curiosity, has everyone with this problem been attempting to make a trade with a female fae? edit: nope, we've got different breeds and genders. Thanks for checking!

@AzraMajere @gootarts @Aeru @hexadecimal @Jateshi @Finnley @rothbart

edit above
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20